Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Waanar

Country flag
bhrata you are not getting what these people are up to. They want to take ownership of the only thing that keep indians and dharmics united in present day against gorig@@nds. Once they successfully achieve this, like they did with islam and mughals, they will get much better control over us.
I think so, not necessary that its right.
Yes, and while this may be true for the originator of this plan (maybe) it's definitely not true for these guys. They're merely parroting what they've heard or learnt. I'm just saying that instead of laughing at them, maybe we should nudge them in the right direction. We're a cynical bunch but I'm pretty sure these are just misguided people more than anything else.
Main reason is because their failed Austrian painter with strange mustache and his clique started stealing Hinduism for their own "aryan religion", so they have to follow the great leader, and the reason they want "muh aryan religion" is because Christianity is "jewish" and they hate everything that is jewish

The second reason is all their paganisms are just unga bunga worship of gods, they don't have doctrine or texts or anything of that sort, reminder y'all survived 1k years of Islam and you're still here, these people simply folded over after some missionary got to their king or the king was convinced to convert in a "deal" with another Christian king( you get a royal alliance and the Christian raja's cute daughter in marriage for free ).

Third point is there is no inherent relation between say the Greek or any other Mediterranean tribe and these Norse-Germanic cucks, Christendom or "Western Civilization" as it is called now is a artificial creation of the church, to unite these chuts under one banner of religion, all these nordicks and slavs were unwashed savages, so along with conversion they got a wee bit of education from Greek and Latin sources( including free scripts, that's the reason why the latin alphabet is used to write most European languages, and the cyrillic script is second for many slavic ones )
True, true.
That's a point of contention for me though- Georgian still retains it's native script (and goddamn, it looks like something you'd see in South India more than anything else) while Mongolians now write in Cyrillic even though they kind-of sort-of retained their old faith.
These maybe outliers but I had assumed that the cause of Cyrillic prevalence in Eastern Europe was because of Tsar rule and USSR more than religion.

shade

Country flag
Yes, and while this may be true for the originator of this plan (maybe) it's definitely not true for these guys. They're merely parroting what they've heard or learnt. I'm just saying that instead of laughing at them, maybe we should nudge them in the right direction. We're a cynical bunch but I'm pretty sure these are just misguided people more than anything else.

True, true.
That's a point of contention for me though- Georgian still retains it's native script (and goddamn, it looks like something you'd see in South India more than anything else) while Mongolians now write in Cyrillic even though they kind-of sort-of retained their old faith.
These maybe outliers but I had assumed that the cause of Cyrillic prevalence in Eastern Europe was because of Tsar rule and USSR more than religion.
Nope, it's because the Cyrillic users also are Eastern Orthodox slavs, it was invented specifically for the Slavic language somewhere in Bulgaria, St Cyril then used it to convert the other slavic tribes and give them a free script( for the bible and for other purposes )
Latin is for those converted by RCC, only exception is the Romanians who are EO, perhaps theirs is a romance language that's why.
Greek/Georgian/Armenian were pretty much civilized before their conversion and the latter two had some Persian influence, so perhaps from there their scripts are derived, Greek one comes from phoenician script.

Mongorians and 5 stans are because of USSR influence yes, you are correct.

Fun fact, the status of Brahmi script( father of all our Indic scripts ) as being derived from Phoenician is now disputed, so if it's conclusively proven as not derived, it means it is 100% made in India script :troll:

Vamsi

Country flag
They won't listen no matter how much facts you throw on their face, they are bunch of white supremacists,let them live in their fantasy and laugh ourselves here by seeing their idiotic musings....

Vamsi

Country flag
Nope, it's because the Cyrillic users also are Eastern Orthodox slavs, it was invented specifically for the Slavic language somewhere in Bulgaria, St Cyril then used it to convert the other slavic tribes and give them a free script( for the bible and for other purposes )
Latin is for those converted by RCC, only exception is the Romanians who are EO, perhaps theirs is a romance language that's why.
Greek/Georgian/Armenian were pretty much civilized before their conversion and the latter two had some Persian influence, so perhaps from there their scripts are derived, Greek one comes from phoenician script.

Mongorians and 5 stans are because of USSR influence yes, you are correct.

Fun fact, the status of Brahmi script( father of all our Indic scripts ) as being derived from Phoenician is now disputed, so if it's conclusively proven as not derived, it means it is 100% made in India script :troll:
Brahmi script is the child of Indus script....there are so many similarities between them

shade

Country flag
You misunderstand the objective of these guys, they worship the "white race", and are anti-semites, so since Jesus is a Jew, Christianity is jewish, ergo I need a "white religion", they don't actually believe in the gods like Hindus do, most of these wh*te supremacists are atheists and agnostics, so it's all LARP and a we wuz kangz attempt to steal the civilizational achievements of other tribes.

They latched on to the Aryan meme because Greeks/Romans are peer-level with Germanics-Norse in terms of "timeline", they don't predate the Nordicks or Celtics, so you can't steal and do we wuz kangz from them.

Vedic Hinduism is much older, is attested much better than Asshatru or whatever, and has greater civilizational achievements, therefore...
WE WUZ INDRA N SHEEIT

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
and they used to call Roman bodyguards as dumb mleechas.....man our ancients were chads, I wish we were atleast 10% like them
Greek Bodyguards*
Greeks were very common sight in Tamil lands
And they are dumb because they are willing to die for gold

Waanar

Country flag
You misunderstand the objective of these guys, they worship the "white race", and are anti-semites, so since Jesus is a Jew, Christianity is jewish, ergo I need a "white religion", they don't actually believe in the gods like Hindus do, most of these wh*te supremacists are atheists and agnostics, so it's all LARP and a we wuz kangz attempt to steal the civilizational achievements of other tribes.

They latched on to the Aryan meme because Greeks/Romans are peer-level with Germanics-Norse in terms of "timeline", they don't predate the Nordicks or Celtics, so you can't steal and do we wuz kangz from them.

Vedic Hinduism is much older, is attested much better than Asshatru or whatever, and has greater civilizational achievements, therefore...
WE WUZ INDRA N SHEEIT
Man, I'm too innocent for this sheet.
I'm gonna sit in a corner and recite Johnny Johnny yes papa, eating ass no papa...

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Greek Bodyguards*
Greeks were very common sight in Tamil lands
And they are dumb because they are willing to die for gold
மத்திகை வளைஇய மறிந்து வீங்கு செறிவுடை
மெய்ப்பை புக்க, வெருவரும் தோற்றத்து, 60
வலி புணர் யாக்கை வன்கண் யவனர்
புலித்தொடர் விட்ட, புனை மாண் நல் இல்,
திரு மணி விளக்கம் காட்டி………….. (59 – 63)

Mullaipaattu 59-63

'Well Built Greek men were Bought to Train the Tigers of the Kings and Guarded the Palace gates
they wore Chains around their Necks and Slept in seperate Quarters'

=======================================

Mlechhniggers after seeing Tamils:
1657444446034.png

shade

Country flag
Man, I'm too innocent for this sheet.
I'm gonna sit in a corner and recite Johnny Johnny yes papa, eating ass no papa...
Innocent ka sawal nahi hai, it's just that whiteys suddenly didn't discover religion of muh ancestors for some religious reason, it's because they are racists and white supremacists so they want to identify with a religion of "my race".
This is a recent phenomenon tho, the original pagan revivalism was done by goora Left-Liberals compared to le conservative, authoritarian, fascist Christianity, and not because the old goora paganisms were inherently liberal, but because nothing much was known about them so liberals could ascribe modern liberal behaviors to the religious traditions of their ancestors, this is again LARP, they do not believe in the old gods in any religious sense.

shade

Country flag
மத்திகை வளைஇய மறிந்து வீங்கு செறிவுடை
மெய்ப்பை புக்க, வெருவரும் தோற்றத்து, 60
வலி புணர் யாக்கை வன்கண் யவனர்
புலித்தொடர் விட்ட, புனை மாண் நல் இல்,
திரு மணி விளக்கம் காட்டி………….. (59 – 63)

Mullaipaattu 59-63

'Well Built Greek men were Bought to Train the Tigers of the Kings and Guarded the Palace gates
they wore Chains around their Necks and Slept in seperate Quarters'

=======================================

Mlechhniggers after seeing Tamils:
View attachment 163455
>chains around their neck
Yavan mlecchs shown their place right at the start.

Modern Indians all over are joke tier compared to these ancient chads.
>tfw to gora ghulam with a shackle around his neck

Waanar

Country flag
Lmao. Talk of coincidence.
I was watching this video and just came across this comment-
IMG_20220710_144526.jpg

Now this is a white fella.
And I can't tell if he's a racist or not and neither am I gonna spend time digging up his past (he's apparently a famous rapper) but if he just wants to embrace the concept and has no political agenda and finds his though process aligning with Hinduism, should we be pissed at him? I don't think so.

Thing is (specifically for Muricans), they've been uprooted from their native grounds as well as their native faith and therefore, it's doubtful if they'll even be able to figure out a credible Vanshavali if they want to go back to their origins so what does the future hold for them?

shade

Country flag
Lmao. Talk of coincidence.
I was watching this video and just came across this comment-
View attachment 163456
Now this is a white fella.
And I can't tell if he's a racist or not and neither am I gonna spend time digging up his past (he's apparently a famous rapper) but if he just wants to embrace the concept and has no political agenda and finds his though process aligning with Hinduism, should we be pissed at him? I don't think so.

Thing is (specifically for Muricans), they've been uprooted from their native grounds as well as their native faith and therefore, it's doubtful if they'll even be able to figure out a credible Vanshavali if they want to go back to their origins so what does the future hold for them?
You can be pissed at the racist ones.
These liberal ones can be used to further our national objectives...
Like you have these goras, Francois Gautier, Koenraad Elst wagera, basically they are our own Audrey Truschke, like that woman shills for Islam in the West, these guys can shill for Hindutva.
The two aforementioned already do, just saying it can be good if there were more like these.

Waanar

Country flag
Where is @Indx TechStyle please look into some weird bug on DfI since last couple of days. Click on next page button and get redirected to twatter.
Could be a virus brah. Reinstall your browser but do not forget your User ID and password. Recheck it or you won't be able to log back in.

You must've clicked on some real hardcore site... I mean misclicked (if you know what I mean:wink:).

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Could be a virus brah. Reinstall your browser but do not forget your User ID and password. Recheck it or you won't be able to log back in.

You must've clicked on some real hardcore site... I mean misclicked (if you know what I mean:wink:).
Thats because of some addon.Fixed.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles