Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
Daily reminder for y'all, Nazis( real ones from the WW2 times ) stole many Hindu religious concepts and symbols like the Swastik, and combined it with garbage from the AIT to create an "Aryan Religion" for the "white race", to replace the "Jewish Religion" i.e Christianity, this is because their very own Norse/Germanic "religion" was very shallow and they have a ghanta in terms of classical history achievements like the Greeks and Romans had.

During the 1930s-1950s though Germans and pretty much ever other Euro was Christian, so this would backfire very badly on them( Our leaders are Pagan? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ), so this "Aryan Religion" was limited to the top Nazis, Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler and the like, they tried to sneak in symbols like the swastik as an "Aryan Symbol" and called it the Hakkenkreuz, to again prevent aforementioned PAGAN SYMBOLISM REEEEEEEE from the aam janta.

Fast forward to the 2010s and now 2020, godless Americunts and other wh*teys are back to stealing Hindu religious concepts for LARP purposes.

I myself have observed a creature on FB called "Sigmundr Ulfheddin" like this, within a span of two years he went from "Odinism" to "Vedic Aryan Religion" to Zoroastrianism, complete with flying to Azerbaijan and dressing in some ancient Persian looking costume to do a "fire ritual" and posting pics of it on FB, the final "aryan religion" was because he realized apparently polytheism is "degenerate" but fire-worship is ok.

karn

Country flag
Daily reminder for y'all, Nazis( real ones from the WW2 times ) stole many Hindu religious concepts and symbols like the Swastik, and combined it with garbage from the AIT to create an "Aryan Religion" for the "white race", to replace the "Jewish Religion" i.e Christianity, this is because their very own Norse/Germanic "religion" was very shallow and they have a ghanta in terms of classical history achievements like the Greeks and Romans had.

During the 1930s-1950s though Germans and pretty much ever other Euro was Christian, so this would backfire very badly on them( Our leaders are Pagan? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ), so this "Aryan Religion" was limited to the top Nazis, Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler and the like, they tried to sneak in symbols like the swastik as an "Aryan Symbol" and called it the Hakkenkreuz, to again prevent aforementioned PAGAN SYMBOLISM REEEEEEEE from the aam janta.

Fast forward to the 2010s and now 2020, godless Americunts and other wh*teys are back to stealing Hindu religious concepts for LARP purposes.

I myself have observed a creature on FB called "Sigmundr Ulfheddin" like this, within a span of two years he went from "Odinism" to "Vedic Aryan Religion" to Zoroastrianism, complete with flying to Azerbaijan and dressing in some ancient Persian looking costume to do a "fire ritual" and posting pics of it on FB, the final "aryan religion" was because he realized apparently polytheism is "degenerate" but fire-worship is ok.
No worship of a giant owl? .. I'm disappointed.. black pilled Abrahamics come up with the most kooky shit ever.

Vamsi

Country flag

Why should I only suffer ??

@shade @Lonewolf @Tactical Doge @FalconSlayers @Haldilal @asaffronladoftherisingsun

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

@Vamsi @asaffronladoftherisingsun @FalconSlayers
Some mental Larp going on in Firangistan right now

Ask the real Aryans of Europe what is Varna, Jāti, and Gōtra
Coomer says Varna means caste

Whole basis of Blonde haired Blue eyed Lord Indra invading India is some Rig vedic verse saying Indra had Golden Hair

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

@Vamsi @asaffronladoftherisingsun @FalconSlayers
Some mental Larp going on in Firangistan right now

Ask the real Aryans of Europe what is Varna, Jāti, and Gōtra
Coomer says Varna means caste

Whole basis of Blonde haired Blue eyed Lord Indra invading India is some Rig vedic verse saying Indra had Golden Hair
Chutiyapa Hai sirf uska.

1000 to 1200 bce mein the Arya Brahmins were desiring for black brown offsprings.

Refer to Schetelich et al 1990.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Further evidence comes from the fact that the Dasa are always described in terms of being non worshippers of Indra that is anindra or without Indra, AnyAvrata (different rites), Avrata (without Arya rites)so on and so forth.

So it's basically those with Dharma and those who are not.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Use common sense as Rigveda says Krinvanto Vishvam Aryam. RIGVEDA commands us to make everybody Arya.

Every human must become Arya that is noble ones.
Who are the Dasyu mentioned in the Rig Veda

The Real Aryans of Europe says Dasyu are the Dravidians of Indus valley civilization

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles