IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

The mention of ISI came in the context of comparing the fake Indian forum to Fai case (google Fai and ISI). Fai is an Indian Kashmiri who has established a Kashmir American council (KAC) and masqueraded as some one working for the Kashmiris. But recently his links to ISI got exposed and that this KAC was being run and funded by ISI all along. So, KAC was misused by ISI in most dishonest manner. Similarly, we felt that the fake Indian forum is being run by Pakistanis as an Indian forum but is given a color that it is owned by an Indian. But all along this fake forum was being funded and supported by Pakistanis. Here KAC == fake Indian forum and ISI==Pakistanis of defpk. That's where comparison ends. And that is the stand of DFI staff. If there was any other mention of ISI then it is only rhetoric happened during DDOS episode.
That's what actually prompted me to give this thread the time of the day.

Look fellas, I have no beef with you all and would love nothing better than to leave you guys to your merry ways. IDF is now delinked from PDF, so I would appreciate you focus your ire in anyway with IDF only. I have a lot of weird crap to battle anyway and being associated with the ISI will be no picnic for me in the future either.

If you want something else, please elicit it down clearly.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Not a good analogy, in FAI's case, he was funded and endorsed by ISI, not the other way around. If you think that ISI is suning def.pk as a propaganda tool and we gullible Indians are falling victim to it, then I'd only say you have pretty low opinion about those who visit def.pk and also those who have thousand of posts there but now banned!
No, what I said is that fake forum is being funded and endorsed by defpk much like Fai was endorsed and funded by ISI. The Indians who were gullible enough to attend Fai organized KAC conferences are much like the Indians who are going to the fake Indian forum. We are only saying, hey, that Indian forum is not actually Indian forum but its a Pakistani funded Indian forum. So, be careful. And our opinion of defpk is formed based on such dishonest activities. If they said upfront that IDF is a Pakistani owned, we would never touched this topic.

Abir

What do you mean by quality service? Are you paying for it?. As we said you are free to look for your ecosystem and dwell there. We don't give a damn. We are making an appeal, its up to you to consider or not.

As we said numerous times we are not in the 'business' as you would like to think us to be. This is a private not-for-profit forum which is run autonomously with ad-revenues + donations.

First, understand what DDOS is and then talk about authorities. You have 1000s of IPs hitting you from compromised computers under the control of hacker. Even the owners of those computers don't know that they are attacking us. Finding the hacker is next to zero. Which authority is going to give a flying eff to such a small forum like us when there are 1000s of other websites much bigger ones that are getting DDOSed on a regular basis. We have provided the circumstantial evidence to prove that who has the motivation of DDOSing us. Its up to you to believe or not.

And please tell us how you are being used?.
No I'm not paying for your service, if I did I'd have made you to change your ways, I'm only putting up my opinion, feel free to disagree.

It's good that you made it clear that it's not your forum policy to monitor user off the forum, them my arguments only limited to people who think otherwise.

I know what DDOS is, you cant really do anything but spend money and maneuver your ways.

Being used was said in broader perspective, not limited to but including this forum.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First, understand what DDOS is and then talk about authorities. You have 1000s of IPs hitting you from compromised computers under the control of hacker. Even the owners of those computers don't know that they are attacking us. Finding the hacker is next to zero. Which authority is going to give a flying eff to such a small forum like us when there are 1000s of other websites much bigger ones that are getting DDOSed on a regular basis. We have provided the circumstantial evidence to prove that who has the motivation of DDOSing us. Its up to you to believe or not.
Yes, I know how a DDOS attack works. But what exactly are you trying to say here? That you're unable to catch the hacker(s)?

Let's say, for arguments sake that you do find the culprit and it turns out to be an admin from def.pk - Well, what exactly does that prove? A Pakistani forum attacking an Indian one - Wouldn't be the first time would it?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
No I'm not paying for your service, if I did I'd have made you to change your ways, I'm only putting up my opinion, feel free to disagree.

It's good that you made it clear that it's not your forum policy to monitor user off the forum, them my arguments only limited to people who think otherwise.

I know what DDOS is, you cant really do anything but spend money and maneuver your ways.
Unlike other forums which ban people for being on another forum, we never did such things. We have been always open and will always be. We don't even ban users, we only convince them to change their ways.

But why should be spend that extra money when all the while we were happy with our own ways?. If it was not for our day-night efforts and generous contributions of some members, this site would never have seen the light again. If it was not for DDOSing we would never taken things this seriously on this fake forum. Now that everything is getting exposed, people are taking notice and we think it will serve as a warning to not touch us.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Yes, I know how a DDOS attack works. But what exactly are you trying to say here? That you're unable to catch the hacker(s)?

Let's say, for arguments sake that you do find the culprit and it turns out to be an admin from def.pk - Well, what exactly does that prove? A Pakistani forum attacking an Indian one - Wouldn't be the first time would it?
So what you want us to do? Close our site and go home?. We are only naming and shaming those who are behind this. This will serve as a warning to them that such activities will not be tolerated.

DeletedUser

So what you want us to do? Close our site and go home?. We are only naming and shaming those who are behind this. This will serve as a warning to them that such activities will not be tolerated.
I didn't say anything of the sort. I have no dog in this fight but all I meant was at the end of the day it's your word over their's (since neither of you have any indisputable evidence to prove your claims).

And just so you know, a forum which allows comments like the ones above does't look too credible.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
I didn't say anything of the sort. I have no dog in this fight but all I meant was at the end of the day it's your word over their's (since neither of you have any indisputable evidence to prove your claims).

And just so you know, a forum which allows comments like the ones above does't look too credible.
If you don't have any dog in this then keep away from it. Its all up to you to believe us or not. We are not forcing anything on you. We are speaking out what we believe based on what we experienced with whatever evidence we could muster.

If the forum doesn't look credible, then why you are here??.

Adux

Country flag
Daredevil,

Let the Dhimmis' be. If Chinese can start a information warfare campign by recuriting people to post about china in social, political, defense, new comment sections, and pay them money for that, then why not the ISI. If ISI can do fai, then why cant ISI do a def.pk. Most of the Pakistani posters are military brats, you think one of them cant go "Abba, suno. I have a great idea" ? Really?

Poseidon

Country flag
Prince Harry was being Racist when he called someone Paki,but it is not applicable to Indians.We generally use the word because the word "Pakistani" is too long & we are little lazy to type.Indian newspaper generally use the word Pak for Pakistan.I generally don't use the word in both Pakistani & Indian forums(banned na ho jaun)
Also the Pakistanis in your forms are not saints,they constantly use the term Bhartis,we don't care but it would be better if they refer to us as Bharatiya's

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Adux,

All voices (good or bad) need to be heard only to be proven who is right and who is wrong. Many people visit this thread and people will make choices based on what we present and what we think. Muzzling voices will never help, in fact we come out as authoritarian. People will decide if we are right or wrong.

Adux

Country flag
If you don't have any dog in this then keep away from it. Its all up to you to believe us or not. We are not forcing anything on you. We are speaking out what we believe based on what we experienced with whatever evidence we could muster.

Daredevil,

The particular poster is quite active somewhere else, and is in touch with people concerned. So why bother.

DeletedUser

That was my point...

Btw, haven't you shot yourselves in the foot by "speaking out"? Seems IDF has gotten a lot of attention from all this.

DeletedUser

Daredevil,

The particular poster is quite active somewhere else, and is in touch with people concerned. So why bother.
I'm active anywhere I want to be. I hold no loyalty to internet foras.

"in touch with people concerned" - Please accuse me of being an ISI agent. I feel like laughing, it's been a slow day.

Abir

No, what I said is that fake forum is being funded and endorsed by defpk much like Fai was endorsed and funded by ISI. The Indians who were gullible enough to attend Fai organized KAC conferences are much like the Indians who are going to the fake Indian forum. We are only saying, hey, that Indian forum is not actually Indian forum but its a Pakistani funded Indian forum. So, be careful. And our opinion of defpk is formed based on such dishonest activities. If they said upfront that IDF is a Pakistani owned, we would never touched this topic.
Unlike other forums which ban people for being on another forum, we never did such things. We have been always open and will always be. We don't even ban users, we only convince them to change their ways.

But why should be spend that extra money when all the while we were happy with our own ways?. If it was not for our day-night efforts and generous contributions of some members, this site would never have seen the light again. If it was not for DDOSing we would never taken things this seriously on this fake forum. Now that everything is getting exposed, people are taking notice and we think it will serve as a warning to not touch us.
This is all fine with me, you're only doing your job, I was against all the name calling that has been meted out to "Dhimmis" and putting up my perspective. Those who are not aware of how this forum being run might get confused personal opinions as forum policy as nothing gets censored here.

What more funny is, those who are showing the holier than thou attitude have themselves made thousands of posts in def.pk before getting banned from there and everywhere else.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
That was my point...

Btw, haven't you shot yourselves in the foot by "speaking out"? Seems IDF has gotten a lot of attention from all this.
Actually, It happened opposite. At the time of Flood, IDF is facing drought. :lol:

Few may have joined but 50% active and old members already left.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
I just have a doubt,didn't Tariq khan register himself in BR to clear the allegations against him?I mean everybody knows you can't register in BR with a free email id.That means he registered himself with an id by the name of Tariq Khan as email id's are visible to admins.So I think he can't be fake as only fools will open paid ID's with fake names as it won't be useful anymore.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
I just have a doubt,didn't Tariq khan register himself in BR to clear the allegations against him?I mean everybody knows you can't register in BR with a free email id.That means he registered himself with an id by the name of Tariq Khan as email id's are visible to admins.So I think he can't be fake as only fools will open paid ID's with fake names as it won't be useful anymore.
Oh, he did register on BRF but didn't even last 3 posts. Tucked his tail between the legs and ran away instead of defending it and so did Benny. And went back to the fake forum, stopped all PM activity between users, stopped visitor messaging, deleted threads discussing the issue and shut down the shout box. What does that say about him??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.