IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangalorean

Country flag
I just have a doubt,didn't Tariq khan register himself in BR to clear the allegations against him?I mean everybody knows you can't register in BR with a free email id.That means he registered himself with an id by the name of Tariq Khan as email id's are visible to admins.So I think he can't be fake as only fools will open paid ID's with fake names as it won't be useful anymore.
Don't be silly. How do you know he didn't use [email protected]?

Poseidon

Country flag
Oh, he did register on BRF but didn't even last 3 posts. Tucked his tail between the legs and ran away instead of defending it and so did Benny. And went back to the fake forum, stopped all PM activity between users, stopped visitor messaging, deleted threads discussion issue and shut down the shout box. What does that say about him??
About that I don't know,but surely BR admins did check his email id.

Galaxy

Country flag
I just have a doubt,didn't Tariq khan register himself in BR to clear the allegations against him?I mean everybody knows you can't register in BR with a free email id.That means he registered himself with an id by the name of Tariq Khan as email id's are visible to admins.So I think he can't be fake as only fools will open paid ID's with fake names as it won't be useful anymore.
He said "He will prove his identity by BR Admins". He sent an e-mail to Admin/Mod of BR for verification.

But BR Mod Rahul M posted and rejected as no one can verify just if someone ask. He didn't gave any credentials, evidence or anything which can prove anything.

His reply
we received an email from a tariqkhan email ID but it did not have any verifiable proof beyond the usual denial. I do not see what we at BR can do about this, as yusuf said, PIO card would suffice and any Indian origin person can certainly find other methods to prove his origin.

if all else fails find a hyderabadi to quiz him at IDF. .

Also, he sent same request to Shiv aroor. He also declined. He even didn't bothered to reply him back.

Poseidon

Country flag
This is what Webby said when someone hacked def.pk & replaced it with Indian flag.
Post 16:
"Reason indian flag was not removed ASAP, i wanted the host and criminal investigation team from law enforcement to take the logs and every thing off the website. I had enough i am going after these anti-PDF & anti Pakistan elements in full force.:mad2::mad2:I knew of what Indians did to PDF banner within 4 hours of happening."
Is Indian Defence Forum Hacked - Pakistani Defence Forum

LurkerBaba

Country flag
You can't use free accounts in BR.Also that issue can be cleared by BR mods & admins.
Err....you can't use accounts of free email providers in BR. aka the large popular providers like yahoo, reddif, gmail hotmail etc

You can easily register with a [email protected] account there

I think we're going offtopic

Last edited:

Abir

This is what Webby said when someone hacked def.pk & replaced it with Indian flag.
Post 16:
"Reason indian flag was not removed ASAP, i wanted the host and criminal investigation team from law enforcement to take the logs and every thing off the website. I had enough i am going after these anti-PDF & anti Pakistan elements in full force.:mad2::mad2:I knew of what Indians did to PDF banner within 4 hours of happening."
Is Indian Defence Forum Hacked - Pakistani Defence Forum
That's the old pdf and stupider one.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
To be fair Yusuf, you haven't dug out much that is not obvious.

Let me list main points that you have raised so far, please feel free to add if I missed any point --

# IDF is linked with PDF.
# IDF/PDF owners are same guy.
# IDF/PDF are responsible for DDOSING you.
# WDN uses their revenue to fund ISI.
To you Abirda, it may not be. For most its a revelation, not everyone is omniscient ;)
Yes to the top 3. WDN uses their revenue to fund ISI ? I don't think that was said or it is being misconstrued by you.

Now for someone like me who's availing the service of various forums in interweb, above points mean zilch as long as I'm getting quality service and decent ecosystem to interact with people of various nationality.
You are like the Indian officers during the Raj, they never wanted the English to leave, for they were getting a quality life and an excellent ecosystem to thrive in. Fair enough.

Moreover you are holding people like us responsible for the shit-storm and juvenile forum war, when actually we are being subjected to and getting used by your(here you refers to forum owners in general) petty politics behind the curtain.
I think this accusation is untrue and frankly uncalled for. I am sorry if I have spoiled your time on the interwebz but I am entitled to expose the truth on my own forum ?

The issue is, some of us find it hard to understand psyche of those who despite knowing the truth chose to turn a blind, as you find it hard to understand our exasperation at what is so obvious to you. I understand where you are coming from, and you must understand where I am coming from too.

Though, I find it a matter of pride if somebody faults me fore being passionate and stubborn when it comes to what it thinks is right or wrong.

Creation of IDF certainly was a clever move by PDF and if they able to chip in the forum to curtail your popularity, that was indeed a good business move and a valid one as nowhere did they deny that IDF, PDF and other forums are under a common consortium aka WDN. I'd not bother about the nationality of WDN owner just as I don't bother who run Google, Microsoft or Huawei for that matter. Yes I'd not trust WDN with my personal information.
Yes it is an astute business move with some very greedy and some very nefarious motives. And we are just highlighting the motives.

Call me a fool, but I think it is absolutely blasphemous for an Indian Defence site to be run by a Pakistani Defence site. The implications, of the negative kind are just too intense.

Some of us don't think in terms of capital, or else I would've sold my site to the fake forum, when they had made an offer. Running a Defence Forum and then selling yourself out to the enemy is a bit hypocritical but an excellent business move. I am not sure what you would've done in my position.

As far as DDOS is concerned, the only way to implicate PDF/IDF admins is to gather proof and go to the relevant authority, some screen grabs don''t mean anything, this I'm saying not because I'm sympathetic to PDF guys but I'm trying to be very rational about the whole thing.
Proving and Establishing guilt is not easy. Nobody will bother. The attack on us was simply to force us to exit the web. And also a very fine business move, to get IDF traffic during a particularly exciting time in India.

Looking at a rational point of view, what we are doing is also an astute move ? What do you suggest ? Should we drop all our morals and ideals, and jump on the traffic bandwagon; use all sorts of methods to make it a profitable venture ?

A.V.

PUSSY Footying the issue wont help .

1> ASIM has accepted that he know nothing about tariq , he does not exist ( who the heck is tariq ? his quote )

2> ASIM has accepted that he is just an admin there on def..pk

3> ASIM didnt reply to any of my posts linking his site to the attacks but kept silent when asked to clarify

4> ASIM accepts that webmaster of his forum might be epicenter of all the issues .

5> ASIM accepts that IDF is now delinked when they are exposed as net terrorists.

He still wont answer to any of my posts because he lay exposed .

Now dont divert this topic with silly logic , its openly shown for all of you that the owner and admin of DEF..PK exposed the IDF issue openly here .

Elmo

Asim just when I came you left!!! Loser!!!

AV - let's accept that IDF is some website owned by some Pakistani dude - ki farq painda hai?

Tussi apni dunya vich khush rawao tey let others enjoy where they want to be.

And yes, sau annay ki baat, all those who are involved in JUVENILE activities such as hacking each others fora, please stop.

Elmo

Also - what the hell is terrorist activities in the cyber world? Does getting my account hacked by an Indian member count as cyber terrorism?

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
@AVji, No need to reiterate our stance viz a viz what we condemn or not.

FYI, We are under almost constant Ddos for close to 4 weeks now..

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Asim just when I came you left!!! Loser!!!

AV - let's accept that IDF is some website owned by some Pakistani dude - ki farq painda hai?

Tussi apni dunya vich khush rawao tey let others enjoy where they want to be.

And yes, sau annay ki baat, all those who are involved in JUVENILE activities such as hacking each others fora, please stop.

Bibi Avi nu punjabi nahi ondi :lol:

Elmo

WOW!!Def.pk Mod accepts it!
Do you not know English?

Also, I am here in my personal capacity, not as a moderator on def.pk. Everyone keep that in mind.

My views do not represent that of the team there.

I do as a I please and post as I wish.

Elmo

Bibi Avi nu punjabi nahi ondi :lol:
Oh crap and here I was putting my best Punjabi foot forward! I was more scared of making a typo.

Here it goes, AV: "It does not matter who owns what. People will go where they want to go. You cant control them. Just be happy with what you have."

Poseidon

Country flag
Do you not know English?

Also, I am here in my personal capacity, not as a moderator on def.pk. Everyone keep that in mind.

My views do not represent that of the team there.

I do as a I please and post as I wish.
So you are accepting that IDF owner is a Pakistani in your personal capacity.
OT:I do know English.

Elmo

So you are accepting that IDF owner is a Pakistani in your personal capacity.
OT:I do know English.
Bloody hell, I didnt even know the existence of IDF till I came here.

I am so technologically and visually challenged that webby had to place the "Elmo skin" the last time around to make it easier for me to navigate.

I have never even been on IDF nor intend to. I have joined enough fora and barely get the time to post in others.

I do want to join BR but let's see - I dont have a paid account email or whatever they require.

Point being - close to a 1000 posts over NOTHING! All these hacking, DDOS attacks and venom against each other - Elmo doesn't like it.

Abir

To you Abirda, it may not be. For most its a revelation, not everyone is omniscient ;)
Yes to the top 3. WDN uses their revenue to fund ISI ? I don't think that was said or it is being misconstrued by you.
Hey I'm just fresh out of grad-school, no Da needed! :p

I get the ISI fund part by reading various posts in this forum and BR and also by a thread created by one of the forum admins. It's hard to get the official statement of this forum as everyone has the leeway of saying everything.

You are like the Indian officers during the Raj, they never wanted the English to leave, for they were getting a quality life and an excellent ecosystem to thrive in. Fair enough.
You're stretching the matter too far, it's just the interweb and neither this forum or defense.pk are affiliated with respective nation that you represent. I hold loyalty to none of you.

I think this accusation is untrue and frankly uncalled for. I am sorry if I have spoiled your time on the interwebz but I am entitled to expose the truth on my own forum ?

Once again that was spoken keeping a broader perspective in mind, not limiting to but including this forum. I don't know what goes on behind the curtail just as I didn't know what really happened to Neo.

The issue is, some of us find it hard to understand psyche of those who despite knowing the truth chose to turn a blind, as you find it hard to understand our exasperation at what is so obvious to you. I understand where you are coming from, and you must understand where I am coming from too.
Fair enough, to each its own.

Though, I find it a matter of pride if somebody faults me fore being passionate and stubborn when it comes to what it thinks is right or wrong.
Being passionate is fine as long as you keep a civil limit, once again that is not directed to you but some other posters in this forum.

Call me a fool, but I think it is absolutely blasphemous for an Indian Defence site to be run by a Pakistani Defence site. The implications, of the negative kind are just too intense.
Yes, but it's not clear if Tariq is indeed a Pakistani, he has his own defense as well.

But anyway what implication are you talking about really? We all went through AUP and know not to share personal info in interweb, Defense professionals know that more than anyone else.
Some of us don't think in terms of capital, or else I would've sold my site to the fake forum, when they had made an offer. Running a Defence Forum and then selling yourself out to the enemy is a bit hypocritical but an excellent business move. I am not sure what you would've done in my position.
Why would you sell, if they offered you to buy out that means you did create a ripple, at this point selling will be very stupid idea.

Proving and Establishing guilt is not easy. Nobody will bother. The attack on us was simply to force us to exit the web. And also a very fine business move, to get IDF traffic during a particularly exciting time in India.

Looking at a rational point of view, what we are doing is also an astute move ? What do you suggest ? Should we drop all our morals and ideals, and jump on the traffic bandwagon; use all sorts of methods to make it a profitable venture ?
I have no issues with you waging an information war against def.pk, that's the correct thing to do as can be witnessed by presence of Asim here, I have issues with name callings and the condensing tone towards those who visit other forums. Don't you think needless profanity makes your case rather weak one?

Status
Not open for further replies.