IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

Mr RYU since it was proven that ASIM and his site was involved in the net terrorism of the worst kind , we wnated to protect him from getting hate PMS form many members here , thats why restricted it just for him not for all , but now its open for him as well

we tried to do better for him rather than anything else.

his links with net terrorists will make him get more hate mails than any other which we dont want , member emotions run high in these times

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Mr RYU since it was proven that ASIM and his site was involved in the net terrorism of the worst kind , we wnated to protect him from getting hate PMS form many members here , thats why restricted it just for him not for all , but now its open for him as well

we tried to do better for him rather than anything else.

his links with net terrorists will make him get more hate mails than any other which we dont want , member emotions run high in these times

But i say let him get the pulse of the genuine angry members.

A.V.

But i say let him get the pulse of the genuine angry members.
if he wnats it them so be it already SINGH has enabled all his PM rights

he ran away failing to answer any of the questions and his Silence speaks of his sin , plus see he said HECK no TARIQ KHAN exists , all waht we weer trying to say

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^ What does a PM right will do any way even that funny Tariq removed PM removed Shoutbox and Deleted all threads that we where exposing on the fatal night and now he is running for cover and now i guess there is no one in name of Tariq Indian or Pakistan just a virtual ID.

But if Admin think POM can be used against us in future then some thing may be there i am just curious to know
The thing is that we spent so much time there and later when we came to know about Pak link. We felt cheated and many doubts came in our mind. So, we asked for clarification.

But inspite of replying or proving himself. He closed PM, Shoutbox and even banned me and Nair. Not only that, Most important thing, He deleted all the thread in which questions were asked. I can prove i am Indian. Why the hell he had problem in proving that ? Is it so difficult ? after 3-4 days, he posted a fake passport with 20 mistakes. A kid would have made better passport. Even he didn't bothered to prove that or allow anyone to ask any question. Many people are sad with that incident. I must say, I was not member of DFI a month back. So, I had no relation with DFI. I and and few other registered on this forum in last week of August after that saturday episode on IDF.

He didn't proved anything because he didn't wanted to that. It's not only about Pak Link but lying one after another.

Abir

We are neither chiding nor banning people for being on other forums. We are only appealing to people as to what is the reality. It is up to people to decide to go to other forums or not.

What do you mean by Solid Proof and in what regards??
But people are using condensing tone(actually most of the time it's more than condensing tone) for those who registered in def.pk, as I see it, all these forum are business entities based on the traffic they generate, the question of patriotism is moot here.

That def.pk is being run by ISI.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
But people are using condensing tone(actually most of the time it's more than condensing tone) for those who registered in def.pk, as I see it, all these forum are business entities based on the traffic they generate, the question of patriotism is moot here. That def.pk is being run by ISI.
The contention here was that the funds generated by Indian traffic to these sites are being used to DDOS DFI. We are only appealing to members on this part. If there was any condescension it was in the heat of DDOS attacks DFI has faced. Me and the DFI staff are clear that we are not going to chide people for being on those forums. If members are doing it then that is their opinion formed based on the evidence provided on the links between pak site and the fake forum.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
But people are using condensing tone(actually most of the time it's more than condensing tone) for those who registered in def.pk, as I see it, all these forum are business entities based on the traffic they generate, the question of patriotism is moot here.

That def.pk is being run by ISI.
Actually, I support you on this.

On very 1st day, When i registered here and not even completed 10 posts. In starting, I was very neutral between different forums as i was active on many others forum also. 2 Old members here said " Why you supporting Pakistani. Are you ISI agent ??Something like that in that tone. I felt very bad to be very frank that someone actually said to me. But I just forgot it that just happened. But still, I must say few are not active here or not active anywhere due to such reasons. You can't blame because that person is active on any forum. IDF is different case full of lying and conspiracy, So I support.

If I am active on any Chinese forum, Doesn't mean I support Chinese :lol:

Everyone should respect every forum. Yes, few people do false propaganda and all that but i don't agree that all are ISI agent or terrorist. Pak.def is full of Anti-Indian thread and they banned Indian very frequently without any reason. 90% time, I find useless post, conspiracy theory and troll only. But still I like neutral post of Muse, T-Faz and even Ray=Tiki. Even your post against Munshi. let face it, it's Pak site just like this is Indian site. Both will have an edge over their members. Both should respect each other.

Or really if it is ISI supported site, Then it's different thing.

Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Active on a different country's forum, and active on an Indian forum run by Pakistani's attacking genuine Indian owned forums is two different things. Anybody posting on IDF knowing what it is, shouldnt be entertained in DFI. How naive can we get?
Why do Indians always fall into this Paki equal equal onlee trap?

Galaxy

Country flag
Active on a different country's forum, and active on an Indian forum run by Pakistani's attacking genuine Indian owned forums is two different things. Anybody posting on IDF knowing what it is, shouldnt be entertained in DFI. How naive can we get?
Why do Indians always fall into this Paki equal equal onlee trap?
Yes, I completely agree on that. A Pakistani site and A Pakistani running Indian site is totally different.

I think, Most of members who are active here are no more active there as per my knowledge. may be few. It won't make any difference. Important thing is about "New people" who join iDF from Google and Pak.deff. That is more important and we should think of that.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
The mention of ISI came in the context of comparing the fake Indian forum to Fai case (google Fai and ISI). Fai is an Indian Kashmiri who has established a Kashmir American council (KAC) and masqueraded as some one working for the Kashmiris. But recently his links to ISI got exposed and that this KAC was being run and funded by ISI all along. So, KAC was misused by ISI in most dishonest manner. Similarly, we felt that the fake Indian forum is being run by Pakistanis as an Indian forum but is given a color that it is owned by an Indian. But all along this fake forum was being funded and supported by Pakistanis. Here KAC == fake Indian forum and ISI==Pakistanis of defpk. That's where comparison ends. And that is the stand of DFI staff. If there was any other mention of ISI then it is only rhetoric happened during DDOS episode.

Last edited:

Abir

After all that we have done to dig out so far, dont be surprised if we prove this for you as well.
To be fair Yusuf, you haven't dug out much that is not obvious.

Let me list main points that you have raised so far, please feel free to add if I missed any point --

# IDF is linked with PDF.
# IDF/PDF owners are same guy.
# IDF/PDF are responsible for DDOSING you.
# WDN uses their revenue to fund ISI.

Now for someone like me who's availing the service of various forums in interweb, above points mean zilch as long as I'm getting quality service and decent ecosystem to interact with people of various nationality. Moreover you are holding people like us responsible for the shit-storm and juvenile forum war, when actually we are being subjected to and getting used by your(here you refers to forum owners in general) petty politics behind the curtain.

Creation of IDF certainly was a clever move by PDF and if they able to chip in the forum to curtail your popularity, that was indeed a good business move and a valid one as nowhere did they deny that IDF, PDF and other forums are under a common consortium aka WDN. I'd not bother about the nationality of WDN owner just as I don't bother who run Google, Microsoft or Huawei for that matter. Yes I'd not trust WDN with my personal information.

As far as DDOS is concerned, the only way to implicate PDF/IDF admins is to gather proof and go to the relevant authority, some screen grabs don''t mean anything, this I'm saying not because I'm sympathetic to PDF guys but I'm trying to be very rational about the whole thing.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag

Let me list main points that you have raised so far, please feel free to add if I missed any point --

Now for someone like me who's availing the service of various forums in interweb, above points mean zilch as long as I'm getting quality service and decent ecosystem to interact with people of various nationality. Moreover you are holding people like us responsible for the shit-storm and juvenile forum war, when actually we are being subjected to and getting used by your(here you refers to forum owners in general) petty politics behind the curtain.

Creation of IDF certainly was a clever move by PDF and if they able to chip in the forum to curtail your popularity, that was indeed a good business move and a valid one as nowhere did they deny that IDF, PDF and other forums are under a common consortium aka WDN. I'd not bother about the nationality of WDN owner just as I don't bother who run Google, Microsoft or Huawei for that matter. Yes I'd not trust WDN with my personal information.

As far as DDOS is concerned, the only way to implicate PDF/IDF admins is to gather proof and go to the relevant authority, some screen grabs don''t mean anything, this I'm saying not because I'm sympathetic to PDF guys but I'm trying to be very rational about the whole thing.
I didnt say i have put it all up. Stand by. Things will unravel.

Awesome

I give up.

This is worse than politics!

A real shame.

Many a decent and honest chaps have been taken for a ride!
Ray, I can discuss with you things in more detail than others here - would prefer to do this over email. Singh, you may contact me on asim.aquil@*********** (domain name may get censored its of PDF), if you need any further explanations, I'm interested in an end of this silly feud as I have repeatedly informed you, but you don't seem to be. So there's nothing I can do more than to start ignoring you.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Ray, I can discuss with you things in more detail than others here - would prefer to do this over email. Singh, you may contact me on asim.aquil@*********** (domain name may get censored its of PDF), if you need any further explanations, I'm interested in an end of this silly feud as I have repeatedly informed you, but you don't seem to be. So there's nothing I can do more than to start ignoring you.
Your PMs are open. You may use PM to contact me.

Daredevil

On Vacation!

What do you mean by quality service? Are you paying for it?. As we said you are free to look for your ecosystem and dwell there. We don't give a damn. We are making an appeal, its up to you to consider or not.

As we said numerous times we are not in the 'business' as you would like to think us to be. This is a private not-for-profit forum which is run autonomously with ad-revenues + donations.

First, understand what DDOS is and then talk about authorities. You have 1000s of IPs hitting you from compromised computers under the control of hacker. Even the owners of those computers don't know that they are attacking us. Finding the hacker is next to zero. Which authority is going to give a flying eff to such a small forum like us when there are 1000s of other websites much bigger ones that are getting DDOSed on a regular basis. We have provided the circumstantial evidence to prove that who has the motivation of DDOSing us. Its up to you to believe or not.

And please tell us how you are being used?.

Abir

The mention of ISI came in the context of comparing the fake Indian forum to Fai case (google Fai and ISI). Fai is an Indian Kashmiri who has established a Kashmir American council (KAC) and masqueraded as some one working for the Kashmiris. But recently his links to ISI got exposed and that this KAC was being run and funded by ISI all along. So, KAC was misused by ISI in most dishonest manner. Similarly, we felt that the fake Indian forum is being run by Pakistanis as an Indian forum but is given a color that it is owned by an Indian. But all along this fake forum was being funded and supported by Pakistanis. Here KAC == fake Indian forum and ISI==Pakistanis of defpk. That's where comparison ends. And that is the stand of DFI staff. If there was any other mention of ISI then it is only rhetoric happened during DDOS episode.
Not a good analogy, in FAI's case, he was funded and endorsed by ISI, not the other way around. If you think that ISI is suning def.pk as a propaganda tool and we gullible Indians are falling victim to it, then I'd only say you have pretty low opinion about those who visit def.pk and also those who have thousand of posts there but now banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.