IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tronic

What is? IF you're talking about Neo, then I won't comment upon it. It's an internal company matter but there is nothing low about our position.
Everything. Neo is only starters. This whole facade. I had no clue you were running PDF, and on top of that now you are here claiming you don't know the people who were using your servers for the last year and half? Honestly, how do you even expect me to start believing that? Your cheenamalai got exposed, you were earlier mocking the name, turns out its your buddy Ahsan. Honestly man, everything is starting to reek. It is very obvious that Ahsan was involved knee deep in all this, that is not even the question anymore. You are part owner of def.pk so how do you not know? Can you honestly tell me, you had no idea? It was your friend Ahsan making all those decisions (about so called Tariq Khan and "his" facade WDN sites)?

Awesome

Why have you disabled my PM privileges?

Sorry Tronic... Can't reply you, I had all sorts of details for you. Which explains why you are saying this, I thought I already PMed you about a few things.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Tariq said to me that old IDF database was not hacked. I have screen-shot for that.

It was hacked or not in 2008 as i heard many time it was hacked but i don't know exactly.

He even named A.V. at that time in that reference.

Awesome

So much for freedom of speech... It ends with PM capabilities? Anyway, as a professional forum administrator I know what can be said about internal matters - that too on a hostile Indian forum.

As two old timers I Ray and Tronics, I can share some personal opinions with you two, but not on this ridiculous thread. Anyway... I trust I've answered everyone's curiosities? IDF remnants that you may be able to dig up will be removed soon, AV. It's nothing to do with IDF's quality, I would rather not have to deal with any bad press.

PM capabilities cut seems like my cue out of here now anyone who wants to reach me knows where to find me.

Last edited:

Tronic

To tell you the truth, IDF being a non-entity for us never really mattered. Now that its gotten big enough we mutually decided to part ways. From this point on they are your headache.
Thats another lie Asim. This "parting ways" only started when the fake IDF started to be exposed. This fake IDF is no bigger than it was two months ago. The bloated membership is all from the illegally uploaded database of the original IDF.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Even if you part ways because the links are exposed, our contention still remains the same - IDF is a fake Indian forum owned by a Pakistani . Just changing server and some cosmetic changes doesn't prove anything.

Galaxy

Country flag
So much for freedom of speech... It ends with PM capabilities?
Freedom of speech ??

On that night, He disabled all PM for all members except me when i was exposing him. I can confirm with 10+ Senior members of that forum.

He changed my status to Elite member so that no one can send PM except me. He can only talk to me so that i should stop posting in front of everyone. You can check now I am no more Elite member. That was Freedom of speech ?? Check it closely.

Still, I posted after that and He banned me immediately !!

Last edited:

A.V.

I am only an Administrator of the forum. No where does it say anything else.
So you are just an administrator who is being used by net terrorists behind you to carry their propaganda ?

you dont know your servers hosts hacked databases

you dont know your sites are involved in illegal attacks on web property

You dont know your site is trying to accuse us of the misdeeds done by them

WELL ON ASIM , even a regulat normal member knows more than you about the DEFFF.PK story.

WELL DONE my friend your exploitation is more than anybody can imagine

Ray

The Chairman
I give up.

This is worse than politics!

A real shame.

Many a decent and honest chaps have been taken for a ride!

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
I am only an Administrator of the forum. No where does it say anything else.
You are running a company and a business. You are not just an administrator. And you are an experienced businessman running a very profitable company, and this means you are not ignorant to what goes around.

So much for freedom of speech... It ends with PM capabilities?
To save you the trouble and hassle and save us teh trouble and hassle.
Members might start sending you abusive PMs, because of your links with fake forums and scams.

Tronic

So much for freedom of speech... It ends with PM capabilities? Anyway, as a professional forum administrator I know what can be said about internal matters - that too on a hostile Indian forum.

As two old timers I Ray and Tronics, I can share some personal opinions with you two, but not on this ridiculous thread. Anyway... I trust I've answered everyone's curiosities? IDF remnants that you may be able to dig up will be removed soon, AV. It's nothing to do with IDF's quality, I would rather not have to deal with any bad press.

PM capabilities cut seems like my cue out of here now anyone who wants to reach me knows where to find me.
[email protected]. Send what you were sending in the PM there. I didn't receive any PM from you.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
@asim - your PM rights are restored. Don't reply to any untoward PM, forward it to me.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Asim how can I trust your word, when you are just an administrator ??

Adux

Country flag
Asim,

And imagine I am batting for you!

I have been really let down!
Brigadier,

Neo,667medic, you, me, asim and mostly all old timers met in WAB during the same timeline, there was a reason i was exceptional harsh on him, trust me he is far worse than is exposed

A.V.

ASIM as the owner of defence..pk , you should prove to us that defence..pk ( your site ) is not involve din net terrorism in any way .

By your own words :-
You are just an admin and dont know anything
:- Then please know and stop this net terrorism immediately.

Your silence will only prove to all out in the open the activities of your network and website

BAD press , bad indian site :- leave all this bahanas and answer the truth for all , what you have been refuting all this while is actually true , your site is epicenter of net terrorism .

Adux

Country flag
Singh,

No need to give him any PM rights, he will use it in the future against us

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
^^^ What does a PM right will do any way even that funny Tariq removed PM removed Shoutbox and Deleted all threads that we where exposing on the fatal night and now he is running for cover and now i guess there is no one in name of Tariq Indian or Pakistan just a virtual ID.

But if Admin think POM can be used against us in future then some thing may be there i am just curious to know

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
One key difference between DFI and fakeIDF is that it looks as if its real owners of fakeIDF need it for bread and butter. DFI on the other hand is run on the ad revenue it generates. Its owners don't use it as a source of income. Instead they splurge in it, buying new addons and upgrading servers.

So those behind fakeIDF are fighting a losing battle. The very foundations of fakeIDF are lies (stolen database, members that never registered there, posts that were never made there).

It's time they stop acting like Pakistanis, and stop pretending to be Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.