IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
ASIM you may not be the one involved if we go by your word but you cant deny facts , hundreds of people have seen TARIQ KHAN and his claims about your webmaster in the open .

Is it...I would like to see it too .

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Why does this forum give a shit to what the members do outside of this particular forum? It shouldn't bother you lot as long as I don't violate any rules here; it's my prerogative to visit whatever place I want. I'm amazed at the lack of professionalism being shown here, most of the members seem only know how to hurl abuses.

If you have any solid proof, go to the law enforcers and save the rant please.
We are neither chiding nor banning people for being on other forums. We are only appealing to people as to what is the reality. It is up to people to decide to go to other forums or not.

What do you mean by Solid Proof and in what regards??

Awesome

ASIM since you cannot answer my post no 853 on this thread , there is more for you to ponder over.
Honestly I must have missed it, there is a barrage of posts here, I will try to answer all of them but at times you miss things.

1> You keep talking about attacks on your site ? If you mean to imply that we are responsible in any way then let this be clear to you , that we are not NET terrorist like that TARIQ KHAN ( good friend of your webmaster , who openly holds a hacked database and accuses us of misdeeds and buy out offers )
Who the heck is Tariq Khan? Anyway IDF is no longer in anyway associated with PDF. And no I don't think you guys are capable of attacking PDF (as in its not a challenge now okay?) :D

DFI from start has been against terrorism of any KIND and we condemn attacks on our site as do we condemn attacks on your site too . This not anything to be proud of and either do we support in any way.
Then we think alike. In 100% of all instances I have condemned cyber crimes.

Last thing your own patriotic pakistanis should be miffed with you guys for trying to open a fake indian forum . and then openly denying it when its exposed.
Define Fake forum? Define we opening it?

Your good friend tariq khan continues to spread propaganda against our name , and even our other websites , you asked whats IPF then check here this link :- Indian Political Forum. this very new and small site was ddosed and it was spoken about by your webmasters good friend as well openly
Aah that must be IPF.

You keep denying truth will be of no help ASIM . i am nobody to advice you just holding up a mirror .

Indirectly and directly the net terrorism originated form a locus that had to do with some members of DEFENCE..PK and its really SAD for all .

ASIM you may not be the one involved if we go by your word but you cant deny facts , hundreds of people have seen TARIQ KHAN and his claims about your webmaster in the open .
No links remain with IDF any more. I only knew Jagjit Natt as the admin on IDF and he's a very nice guy and not any cyber criminal and pretty much all Indian.

If anybody is serious and truley love their country they will stop supporting in terrorism in any form , life is beautiful enjoy it .
Tell me what do you want me to do now?

Awesome

This is for ASIM :- 1> as i checked deff.pk this evening , it still has links to IDF on its top tab and the search bar , as of today .
2> this same IDF has the hacked database of erstwhile indian defence forum ( this is accepted by tariq khan , good friend of your webmaster or whoever )

and yet you claim you have no links , you are linked to a site which holds a hacked database of an indian forum , that fake IDF admin tariq khan acknowledged openly for all that he started IDF with the help of defence..pk webmaster and staff.

all the details are save don this thread with date and screenshots.

Now when you say today you have no idea about IDF , either you are kept in the dark by your own webmaster or you are acting up , choose yourself .

DENY what i wrote if you have the truth or god on your side.
Hmmm link to IDF (actually link to WDN sites) will be removed right now the techy guys are doing some maintenance work.

Also explain to me what do you mean by hacked database of an Indian forum?

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Asim and Ahsan are the owners/operators of Defpk, WDN. They also runs/operates/owns other sites including a bollywood site. (Shortie is obsessed with bollywood btw). They are running a very profitable venture, and they are shrewd businessmen. I guess its something to do with they being Muhajirs but I digress.

Indians are central to defpk's revenues. Pakistan is in a crappy state and is the focus of world's ire, Indians want to rub it in. Defpk allows Indians unlike other Pakistani sites. They use Indian members to bait the Pakistanis and drive up traffic. And when there is sufficient activity, they ban the Indian members for sometime. The Indian members egos are inflamed and then they are again let loose; rinse, lather, repeat. Ray sir, I am sorry but you are being exploited. You are a major crowd puller.

Unfortunately when Defpk guys tried to turn the discourse into a liberal vs radical debate, they get Ddosed by fellow Pakistanis. They are forced to retract, take down statements bashing their own country's duplicity. So now they are concentrating on using Indians as baits. There are a lot of fake accounts, snooping etc going around. Their ex-admin Neo washed some dirty linen here, as did other Pakistanis.

Now, I think, they thought how about we leverage defpk's dhimmis to bring in additional revenues. An Indian forum in Pakistani hands with a tone sympathetic to Pakistan would be an ultimate coup. So Bharatmilitary was born. They even made us an offer to buy us out. Their whole charade was so juvenile that it quickly crumbled and they shut shop.

In order to give legitimacy they came out with a new formula and launched a whole gamut of websites. They even rechristened their fake forum and started parading the fact that "Defpk" has no control over it, and that an "Indian" owns this forum, they are merely providing them free advice, server space, resources, expertise, advertisement worth hundreds of dollars and critical support so necessary for a forum to establish itself. Only a father can show so much love.

Now it is a fact worth considering, why would an "Indian" running a "defence" site host it with "Pakistanis" and that too with "Pakistanis" who too are running a "Pakistani defence" site ? Why would they allow an Indian to poach their members, utilize their resources, why would they help this Indian to run this forum, how do they reconcile this great hate for "India" by helping a site of their arch enemy and kaffirs, why would they suffer a hit in revenues ? ISN'T OBVIOUS ?

We were taken down when we exposed the links between Defpk and Idf. And for the past 4 weeks we are suffering relentless and sophisticated Ddos. And neither is it the first time that Defpk or people associated with it have tried to sabotage us. We always see this as a validation of our popularity and stance.

Defpk has not only been accused of hacking other forums, Ahsan himself has been exposed trying to hack other forums by fellow Pakistanis. From a leaked PM.

To: srirangan
Subject: Vbulletin
Message: 'Sri, I dont use nulled version. I did use to have an old version of it, like 3.0 or something, but found out that nulled versions usually have the backdoor open and are mostly hackable. These days i am trying to hack haroon moron, war is officially started. :) Thanks to his moronic compliments on various forums, etc. Why dont you use Joomla + SMF integrated? Will work like a pimp!
[/b]
(Haroon is of Pakistani origin and runs a popular defence forum.) So much for Asim saying that he is against cyber attacks?

In fact defpk and esp ahsan are almost pathologically hated by other Pakistani defence sites for their "beghairat" ways. Defpk is routinely ddosed/hacked by fellow Pakistanis.
Twitter

Now, I don't know who is attacking defpk, it could be their fellow Pakistanis too but that is not the way to get your point across.
We at DFI have always condemned this cyberterrorism and cyberextortion, neither do we indulge in it nor will we cower in the face of it. And rest assured, we will continue to expose Idf's fakeness.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Hmmm link to IDF (actually link to WDN sites) will be removed right now the techy guys are doing some maintenance work.

This is the database of original Indian defense forum that got public inadvertently when transferring hosts and copied by Pakistanis of pakdef forum and put on rapidshare. This database is being used by the owner of fake Indian forum to import the usernames and inflate the numbers on the fake forum. It is being used illegally without the permission of the owner of the original IDF. Many people who never visited that fake site are members. Many members are registered in 2006, 2007, 2008 when actual this fake forum is established only in 2010. So, who gave the right to owner of fake forum to use it. Do you condone it??

Here is a proof as screenshot

Last edited:

Awesome

Asim and Ahsan are the owners/operators of Defpk, WDN. They also runs/operates/owns other sites including a bollywood site. (Shortie is obsessed with bollywood btw). They are running a very profitable venture, and they are shrewd businessmen. I guess its something to do with they being Muhajirs but I digress.
Phooti kauri nahi maine kamai, khaamkhwa profitable venture.

Indians are central to defpk's revenues. Pakistan is in a crappy state and is the focus of world's ire, Indians want to rub it in. Defpk allows Indians unlike other Pakistani sites. They use Indian members to bait the Pakistanis and drive up traffic. And when there is sufficient activity, they ban the Indian members for sometime. The Indian members egos are inflamed and then they are again let loose; rinse, lather, repeat. Ray sir, I am sorry but you are being exploited. You are a major crowd puller.
Actually we are just fair. We don't allow anything more or less. If Ray was being exploited my team wouldn't have banned him. Although I thought the situation didn't merit a ban for someone of Ray's stature and he's not one to be subservient to inflamed egos.

Unfortunately when Defpk guys tried to turn the discourse into a liberal vs radical debate, they get Ddosed by fellow Pakistanis. They are forced to retract, take down statements bashing their own country's duplicity. So now they are concentrating on using Indians as baits. There are a lot of fake accounts, snooping etc going around. Their ex-admin Neo washed some dirty linen here, as did other Pakistanis.
Hmmm show me where I have backed off anywhere on the issue of radicals. See this is what I don't get it, you guys are against Islamists, I'm against Islamists toh mujhe aiwai kyun Islamist Islamist kar rahay ho?

Now, I think, they thought how about we leverage defpk's dhimmis to bring in additional revenues. An Indian forum in Pakistani hands with a tone sympathetic to Pakistan would be an ultimate coup. So Bharatmilitary was born. They even made us an offer to buy us out. Their whole charade was so juvenile that it quickly crumbled and they shut shop.
Dhimmis?

In order to give legitimacy they came out with a new formula and launched a whole gamut of websites. They even rechristened their fake forum and started parading the fact that "Defpk" has no control over it, and that an "Indian" owns this forum, they are merely providing them free advice, server space, resources, expertise, advertisement worth hundreds of dollars and critical support so necessary for a forum to establish itself. Only a father can show so much love.
None of that is even being provided.

Now it is a fact worth considering, why would an "Indian" running a "defence" site host it with "Pakistanis" and that too with "Pakistanis" who too are running a "Pakistani defence" site ? Why would they allow an Indian to poach their members, utilize their resources, why would they help this Indian to run this forum, how do they reconcile this great hate for "India" by helping a site of their arch enemy and kaffirs, why would they suffer a hit in revenues ? ISN'T OBVIOUS ?
Perhaps that means we never really harbored any great hate for India? Has anything about my demeanor shown any hatred?

We were taken down when we exposed the links between Defpk and Idf. And for the past 4 weeks we are suffering relentless and sophisticated Ddos. And neither is it the first time that Defpk or people associated with it have tried to sabotage us. We always see this as a validation of our popularity and stance.

Defpk has not only been accused of hacking other forums, Ahsan himself has been exposed trying to hack other forums.

To: srirangan
Subject: Vbulletin
Message: 'Sri, I dont use nulled version. I did use to have an old version of it, like 3.0 or something, but found out that nulled versions usually have the backdoor open and are mostly hackable. These days i am trying to hack haroon moron, war is officially started. :) Thanks to his moronic compliments on various forums, etc. Why dont you use Joomla + SMF integrated? Will work like a pimp!

Is Indian Defence Forum Hacked - Pakistani Defence Forum

(Haroon is of Pakistani origin and runs a popular defence forum.) So much for Asim saying that he is against cyber attacks ?
Lol @ Cheenamalai - ISI codename?

In fact defpk and esp ahsan are almost pathologically hated by other Pakistani defence sites for their "beghairat" ways. Defpk is routinely ddosed/hacked by fellow Pakistanis.
Twitter
Of course fight for freedom is not without peril.

Awesome

This is the database of original Indian defense forum that got public inadvertently when transferring hosts and copied by Pakistanis of pakdef forum and put on rapidshare. This database is being used by the owner of fake Indian forum to import the usernames and inflate the numbers on the fake forum. It is being used illegally without the permission of the owner of the original IDF. Many people who never visited that fake site are members. Many members are registered in 2006, 2007, 2008 when actual this fake forum is established only in 2010. So, who gave the right to owner of fake forum to use it. Do you condone it??

Here is a proof as screenshot

But in that other post by Singh, Sri and Cheenamalai, ISI agent were working together, now they are enemies hacking each other?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
But in that other post by Singh, Sri and Cheenamalai, ISI agent were working together, now they are enemies hacking each other?
Didn't say Cheenmalai hacked the IDF. Cheenamalai used the database which was put up publicly by other pakdef forum (not your forum).

Tronic

Defpk has not only been accused of hacking other forums, Ahsan himself has been exposed trying to hack other forums by fellow Pakistanis. From a leaked PM.

(Haroon is of Pakistani origin and runs a popular defence forum.) So much for Asim saying that he is against cyber attacks?

Twitter

Now, I don't know who is attacking defpk, it could be their fellow Pakistanis too but that is not the way to get your point across.
We at DFI have always condemned this cyberterrorism and cyberextortion, neither do we indulge in it nor will we cower in the face of it. And rest assured, we will continue to expose Idf's fakeness.
Thanks for this informative post. I was wondering whatever happened to Neo. I even asked Asim this right now, and he didn't answer. Still curious. Whats the story behind Neo and where is he now? Asim is a co-owner of PDF now?? That is also news to me! Well played Asim, well payed! Was the forum hijacked from under Neo? Muhajirs living up to their name (and I hate invoking biases and stereotypes).

Tronic

You are not answering to what Daredevil has posted. He didn't utter nothing about ISI in that post. He showed you proof of the stolen database. Non-active members from old IDF on the new and fake forum. Don't try to divert. Answer him if you can.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Phooti kauri nahi maine kamai, khaamkhwa profitable venture.
You can pull this wool on average members in the forum but not on the people who also run other forums. We also run a forum and is totally run by ad-revenues + some little donations. And we know with the kind of traffic you have how much you can earn. Don't take people for fools.

A.V.

The post above this explains the hacked database part well .

ASIM were you not a member of indiandefenceforum.com which ran form 2003 to 2008 , i did see your posts there , and also on PDF when the latter was taken off air in 2008.

Can you deny that your WDN websites and urls are registered with the name of a guy TARIQ khan ? see the url registrant of other WDN sites and you ask me who this chap is .?
you only speak of jagjit , but he is made an admin later just for the face value , where is tariq khan ? your words clearly shows today what we were telling for ages , there is nobody called tariq khan and that all the WDN sites are owned by one common guy and its a scam involving in misdeeds.

TARIQ KHAN openly claims that he has started this WDN idea himself , i will not dig that up for you , visit the fake IDF forum and all this tall bull shit is posted there if he hasnt deleted it yet.

and your answers are here :-

FAKE FORUM = IDF launched and supported by deff.pk
SUPPORTING IT = USING COMMON ADSENSE CODES , SERVER TOOLS and even database at times .

FAKE FORUM = IDF accused us just 2 days ago of trying to DDOS your site , when you yourself is denying our involvement here , what does this show ? its like a two faced way to approach things isnt it .your WDN partner one chinese admin accused DFI two days ago that we were attacking wdn sites , what actions you taking against him ?

i can answer each and every detail you want me to , i have said this all over , put you need to check for yourselves if you are still not knowing any of these ( which is very hard for me to believe , since you are an admin/owner of WDN )

Who the heck is Tariq Khan? Anyway IDF is no longer in anyway associated with PDF. And no I don't think you guys are capable of attacking PDF

LOL what a joke , you dont know who is tariq khan ? because he dosent exist maybe.

ASIM pick your brains this tariq khan guys came to your forum , spreading links to his INDIAN site last year and inviting members openly and you allowed it , we have PMS sent form your forum to members asking them to join fake IDF , we have tariq khan threatening DFI with emails claiming :- EYE FOR AN EYE .

Come on ASIM dont be so naive and behave you know nothing , the whole web world knows about the scam of WDN and the scam that your so called webmaster is trying ti fool people into.

Who the HECK IS TARIQ KHAN ? that question your webmaster can answer better ask him directly,
WHO is the heck is seiegcrossbow ? On what basis did he accuse DFI of attacking wdn sites ? seigecrossbow ( false flagger ) = admin of another wdn site .

ASIM you know nothing about WDN you claim this and you ask us to believe this ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Thanks for this informative post. I was wondering whatever happened to Neo. I even asked Asim this right now, and he didn't answer. Still curious. Whats the story behind Neo and where is he now? Asim is a co-owner of PDF now?? That is also news to me! Well played Asim, well payed! Was the forum hijacked from under Neo? Muhajirs living up to their name (and I hate invoking biases and stereotypes).
What they did to Neo, is something that I wouldn't even do to my worst enemy. He was the one who encouraged them to make the forum, brought in the members, created a cordial atmosphere of discussion. He was the sole financial backer of defpk in its formative years. Apparently when they started making huge amounts of money, they kicked out Neo. The backstabbing of the worst kind.

They accused of him being a double agent, of snooping through people's PMs. They hijacked his account to make derogatory comments, and later disabled it, and removed most of his posts. He was not even allowed to post anything in his defence, and anyone who stood for him was kicked out.

Neo and a fellow mod left defpk and started their own forum. Defpk guys relentlessly attacked that forum, and threatened anyone who joined his forum with a ban on defpk. Many defpk members with fake ids, logged in there and heaped abuses on him and harassed him. As expected Neo's forum went down.

I bet if Neo were around WDN, fake forum, ddosing on us or anything like that wouldn't have taken place.

Awesome

Neo is doing very and managing his own forum in collaboration with xxx consortium - Google up yyy. An asset like Neo will not be fired - he quit.

Tronic

What they did to Neo, is something that I wouldn't even do to my worst enemy. He was the one who encouraged them to make the forum, brought in the members, created a cordial atmosphere of discussion. He was the sole financial backer of defpk in its formative years. Apparently when they started making huge amounts of money, they kicked out Neo. The backstabbing of the worst kind.

They accused of him being a double agent, of snooping through people's PMs. They hijacked his account to make derogatory comments, and later disabled it, and removed most of his posts. He was not even allowed to post anything in his defence, and anyone who stood for him was kicked out.

Neo and a fellow mod left defpk and started their own forum. Defpk guys relentlessly attacked that forum, and threatened anyone who joined his forum with a ban on defpk. Many defpk members with fake ids, logged in there and heaped abuses on him and harassed him. As expected Neo's forum went down.

I bet if Neo were around WDN, fake forum, ddosing on us or anything like that wouldn't have taken place.

Wow, Bastards of the worst kind. I knew something was amiss as I noticed he had been off the radar for some while now.

A.V.

ASIM what about my posts mate ?

here are more for you to chew

Quote:
[Today 02:43 AM] tariqkhan18 : I live in Indiana, Indianapolis
[Today 02:45 AM] tariqkhan18 : Are you muslim?
[Today 02:45 AM] tariqkhan18 : Why dont you come meet me here in Indianapolis.
[Today 02:45 AM] tariqkhan18 : Why would i understand telugu?
Today 02:46 AM] tariqkhan18 : but its the u.s.
[Today 02:46 AM] tariqkhan18 : yeah, indian passport i wouldn't have cared

Quote:
[Today 03:05 AM] tariqkhan18 : i know the PDF webmaster personally
[Today 03:05 AM] Firemaster : what it means
[Today 03:05 AM] tariqkhan18 : IDF was started by me because of defence . pk

These quotes were posted on IDF shoutbox on 29th august , when DFI was under DDOS

here guys for all the world to see , ASIM the owner of defence..pk one of the biggest forums around and the owner of WDN claims he dosnet know tariq khan nor does he know about IDF fakes .

Refer here to asim , full thread of the scam Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.