IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virendra

Country flag
It's hard for me to talk to people who won't even address me with civility or lose the basic norms of a polite discussion. It's just one of those things where I draw the line and choose not to respond. I'm aggressive in my discussions, but not a badtameez fella. I can't resort to comment on anyone's parents' breeding habits as others have decided to do for me, nor can I respond to racial slurs like "Paki", nor "Mian", nor "uddin". It's not so much that the members are doing it, its just that this no reprimand policy of the management can't stand.

I mean the arguments I got from the management is that they don't consider Paki to be offensive, hence a globally accepted racial slur is okay. I mean what stops someone from referring to each other as "Kuttay ke bachay" next? After all a Kuttay ka bacha is a puppy and that's not offensive, rather cute.

I mean when you want to hide behind ridiculous childish semantics of insults, its just hard to envision yourself ever becoming part of a community where you will engage in lengthy debates. Something has to give, and I'm sure as hell not about to give anyone the right to insult me.
Use of the term 'Paki' is not encouraged here and mods have time and again iterated that stand cautioning people against it. It is being done to respect (regardless of Indian opinion) the views that this is a slur.
But you cannot catch every keyboard; and slander loving trolls are there on both sides of the border. You can watch the comments below YouTube videos, they are extremely gross sometimes :(
By the way my understanding is that 'Paki' means belonging to Pakistan .. like Indie or Indo mean relating to India .. Brit means pertaining to Britain.
I don't know how it compares to "Kutte ke Bachay" .. I mean Kutta is for Dog, an Animal and Pakistan is a country so ...... :confused: :noidea:

Regards,
Virendra

Virendra

Country flag
So basically back to square one, you feel it in your bones!
Oh yeah I'm numb I can't even type now :D ... first you ram PDF hack and your funds into the DFI hack issue, take the tram off the road and then misdirect/extrapolate my explanation for reloading it with a new high ground of your own? Well, good luck playing with it.

Regards,
Virendra

Ray

The Chairman
Sir, I respect you, do not get personal. Please.

My argument is not with you. I hope you understand.
asking you to give me proof is not being personal, or is it?

do respect my view that unless I get proof, I don't believe anything, even if it was given by God.

I respect you too.

should I say that I played a role sometimes in your survival? :)

I have fought Pakistanis to defend the nation. It was my duty and job.

But does it mean that I hate all Pakistanis?

Does it mean that I would not give them a fair chance?

Col (later Lt Gen) VP Airey's commendation gave a gallantry award to the Pak Col who counter attacked his unit in Shakargarh. I have just visited that unit and got a photocopy of that letter. It is how we Indians are made. We are fair and just.

I belong to the same genre!

I try to be tolerant and fair.

Last edited:

Oracle

asking you to give me proof is not being personal, or is it?
No Sir it is not.

do respect my view that unless I get proof, I don't believe anything, even if it was given by God.
Yes Sir, I know.

I respect you too.
Thank you Sir. I would never forget this ever in my life.

should I say that I played a role sometimes in your survival? :)

You did Sir, and I try to be tolerant and fair.
I know Sir you did. And I am sorry for that.

Maybe you missed some of my posts too. We did talk a lot earlier. You backed off, not me.

Now that you have asked it openly, I need to call it out.

My Dad was the treasures of PWD (Haflong)(you seem to have got connections, check it out), and yet IA takes him hostage and torchers him. He cannot hear from one of his ears and he never said so to me. I was in my 1st semester in REC Silchar then. I was a a kid.

When I came back for vacations, Indian Army Captain Kuljeet Singh came over to my home and asked me to fix his PC. I did that. With a sense of pride in my eyes.

Even while knowing what my dad had to go through. So take your crap elsewhere.

You have no idea how much I have supported the IA, even after going through treacherous examples.

Ray

The Chairman
I am sorry what happened to your father.

If I were the CO, then heads would have rolled.

I am a known figure in a certain area of our country where there is CI and they respect me there!

That is my reward!'

Classless people and insecure people feel power grows from the barrel of a gun.

People with breeding know that power grows from the heart of a man!

If you want to know, your father became deaf.

But do you know why I am so tolerant?

My family lost its Zamindari on Partition and we came here with just our clothes on our back, Riches to rags!

My people and family were killed.

My father was a coal miner, then a gems appraiser and then a journalist and then joined the Army.

My other relatives were still struggling.

The Punjabis got compensation for 'imagined' lands that they had 'lost' and we, Bengalis, were bundled by that idiot Nehru under Evacuee Property, meaning bugger all and nothing!

So, don't tell me about injustice and unfairness.

We have seen it all!

That is why I am a better man than that Gah chap you call your PM!

I found the power of my nation from my heart.

My tears and agony has taught me to accept Fate and see to it that the same that happened to us does not happen again, to anyone.

The Punjabis brag of their one Bhagat Singh. Are you aware of how many such heroes we have? The Bengalis are fools. We are like crabs in a pail!

That is why I am full of compassion since we do not know who is suffering and why.

Last edited:

Oracle

And for all the trolls in here. I sure could have got an AK -47 and started a firefight. Indian Army would be a BS in those jungles, particularly if education is concerned.

Ray Sir, Vairengte? I was born in those hills where you guys trained. I can cherrypick.

I just want a normal life. And I wish the same for you all!

Oracle

I am sorry what happened to your father.

If I were the CO, then heads would have rolled.

I am a known figure in a certain area of our country where there is CI and they respect me there!

That is my reward!'

Classless people and insecure people feel power grows from the barrel of a gun.

People with breeding know that power grows from the heart of a man!

I found the power of my nation from my heart.
You have the power of your words, and I have the power of my words.

But yet, every blood of mine says I am an Indian.

I have the power of hating the army in my native town. But I do not.

And do not get me started like 'what would you do just by hating'.

My experience is more than yours diddling through Kohima or Aizawl Sir. I know more about NE and I can challenge you in that.

And if you were CO, heads would have rolled? :lol:

I say, had I been a member of a terrorost organization, then heads would have rolled.

Coz, I do not only think I am brilliant, but also a pain in the arse for my enemies.

India just got lucky, coz I fell in love with it.

And oh! If by any chance you got somewhere in the deep and need my help regarding terrorist camps etc, be my guest. You please bring in a bottle of GF, and I will help you out.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
GK, keep off of Oracle. It has become vexing now with your petty fights. If you keep continuing like this action will be taken.

Ray

The Chairman
And for all the trolls in here. I sure could have got an AK -47 and started a firefight. Indian Army would be a BS in those jungles, particularly if education is concerned.

Ray Sir, Vairengte? I was born in those hills where you guys trained. I can cherrypick.

I just want a normal life. And I wish the same for you all!
I have trained in Vairangte.

are you a Mizo?

Ray

The Chairman
You have the power of your words, and I have the power of my words.

But yet, every blood of mine says I am an Indian.

I have the power of hating the army in my native town. But I do not.

And do not get me started like 'what would you do just by hating'.

My experience is more than yours diddling through Kohima or Aizawl Sir. I know more about NE and I can challenge you in that.

And if you were CO, heads would have rolled? :lol:

I say, had I been a member of a terrorost organization, then heads would have rolled.

Coz, I do not only think I am brilliant, but also a pain in the arse for my enemies.

India just got lucky, coz I fell in love with it.

And oh! If by any chance you got somewhere in the deep and need my help regarding terrorist camps etc, be my guest. You please bring in a bottle of GF, and I will help you out.
You are a child.

Bangalorean

Country flag
Can I say Jai Hind, instead? Bharat Mata concept is sort of against my belief system.
Ah, always excellent sharp retorts from you - you never fail to disappoint. :)

Paki isn't a slur though.

Elmo: On skyscrapercity.com, under the 'Mehfil Pakistan' section, there was a big discussion in the "Miscellaneous thread" about this, more than once. Look up the posts of a certain Siamu Maharaj, and Oogabooga there. Also, there was a complete dedicated thread about this once, created by a now-banned user called "Indusriver".

Bottomline: the consensus was that people living in the US/Canada need not feel offended by "Paki". Only a Brit using the word can be considered offensive. Oh wait, I said "Brit" - does that make me racist now? :confused:

EDIT: And by the way, your own forum had users like PakiZeeshan, Pakithis, Pakithat, Paki* and so on. Remember?

Now, let us talk about the F word and other general "slurs"

My personal opinion here:

Elmo and Asim - this is the 21st century, and whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, most Indian and Paki youngsters use such language freely and liberally in their conversations, even with friends. Have you seen the movie "Delhi Belly"? The language used in the movie is precisely the way college crowd communicates in India, and I'm sure even in Pakistan!!

Using the F word or other abuse to express strong emotions or to emphasize arguments, is NOT something that should be "banned". Using such words against another user is bad though, and needs to be curtailed. If I say, "These criminals are such Behanchods", that is all right, but saying that "Asim Aquil is a BC" is not acceptable.

Tronic

My Dad was the treasures of PWD (Haflong)(you seem to have got connections, check it out), and yet IA takes him hostage and torchers him. He cannot hear from one of his ears and he never said so to me. I was in my 1st semester in REC Silchar then. I was a a kid.

When I came back for vacations, Indian Army Captain Kuljeet Singh came over to my home and asked me to fix his PC. I did that. With a sense of pride in my eyes.

Even while knowing what my dad had to go through. So take your crap elsewhere.

You have no idea how much I have supported the IA, even after going through treacherous examples.

I can totally understand your sentiments. Army operating with despotic powers over civilians is never a good thing, but most people who have not experienced army rule can never understand that. One of my cousins, in the early 90s, too was picked up by the security forces and tortured beyond recognition. Not only could he not walk straight for months when he got back, he simply never was the same light hearted, always joking around, person again. His only crime was being suspected for having ties with Khalistanis. Allegedly, some of his peers from college had gone across the border and joined ranks with the militants. The security forces saw this as a reason enough to suspect him of being one of them, and torture him beyond recognition. These examples however shouldn't make us not support the IA, for policing was never their role, it was thrust upon them by the political powers.

A.V.

This is for ASIM :- 1> as i checked deff.pk this evening , it still has links to IDF on its top tab and the search bar , as of today .
2> this same IDF has the hacked database of erstwhile indian defence forum ( this is accepted by tariq khan , good friend of your webmaster or whoever )

and yet you claim you have no links , you are linked to a site which holds a hacked database of an indian forum , that fake IDF admin tariq khan acknowledged openly for all that he started IDF with the help of defence..pk webmaster and staff.

all the details are save don this thread with date and screenshots.

Now when you say today you have no idea about IDF , either you are kept in the dark by your own webmaster or you are acting up , choose yourself .

DENY what i wrote if you have the truth or god on your side.

Adux

Country flag
India has the money to be magnanimous.

We are not quite paupers, are we?

Not that I know what is IDF nor care for it.
Brigadier,
Are you sure your vanity has not gotten the better of you?
Sometimes old people can really be foolish, yet have the air of a wise decision, since his age and experience writes a blank cheque
It is not for you to decide what India or any Indian can be magnanimous for,

Last edited:

A.V.

ASIM since you cannot answer my post no 853 on this thread , there is more for you to ponder over.

1> You keep talking about attacks on your site ? If you mean to imply that we are responsible in any way then let this be clear to you , that we are not NET terrorist like that TARIQ KHAN ( good friend of your webmaster , who openly holds a hacked database and accuses us of misdeeds and buy out offers )

DFI from start has been against terrorism of any KIND and we condemn attacks on our site as do we condemn attacks on your site too . This not anything to be proud of and either do we support in any way.

Last thing your own patriotic pakistanis should be miffed with you guys for trying to open a fake indian forum . and then openly denying it when its exposed.

Your good friend tariq khan continues to spread propaganda against our name , and even our other websites , you asked whats IPF then check here this link :- Indian Political Forum. this very new and small site was ddosed and it was spoken about by your webmasters good friend as well openly

You keep denying truth will be of no help ASIM . i am nobody to advice you just holding up a mirror .

Indirectly and directly the net terrorism originated form a locus that had to do with some members of DEFENCE..PK and its really SAD for all .

ASIM you may not be the one involved if we go by your word but you cant deny facts , hundreds of people have seen TARIQ KHAN and his claims about your webmaster in the open .

If anybody is serious and truley love their country they will stop supporting in terrorism in any form , life is beautiful enjoy it .

Ray

The Chairman
Brigadier,
Are you sure your vanity has not gotten the better of you?
Sometimes old people can really be foolish, yet have the air of a wise decision, since his age and experience writes a blank cheque
It is not for you to decide what India or any Indian can be magnanimous for,
Neither is it for you to decide for India.

Hollow war cries do not make India great. It turns out be greater foolishness.

What makes any nation great is when it can put the money where its mouth is.

Walter Savage Landor, a writer and a poet, had written - A man's vanity tells him what is honour, a man's conscience what is justice.

In so far as being old, it is a matter of the mind.

Maybe this will chill you when you hear it

I have just returned from a tour of the forward areas in the mountains.

So, that much for being old!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Abir

Why does this forum give a shit to what the members do outside of this particular forum? It shouldn't bother you lot as long as I don't violate any rules here; it's my prerogative to visit whatever place I want. I'm amazed at the lack of professionalism being shown here, most of the members seem only know how to hurl abuses.

If you have any solid proof, go to the law enforcers and save the rant please.

Abir

This is for ASIM :- 1> as i checked deff.pk this evening , it still has links to IDF on its top tab and the search bar , as of today .
2> this same IDF has the hacked database of erstwhile indian defence forum ( this is accepted by tariq khan , good friend of your webmaster or whoever )

and yet you claim you have no links , you are linked to a site which holds a hacked database of an indian forum , that fake IDF admin tariq khan acknowledged openly for all that he started IDF with the help of defence..pk webmaster and staff.

all the details are save don this thread with date and screenshots.

Now when you say today you have no idea about IDF , either you are kept in the dark by your own webmaster or you are acting up , choose yourself .

DENY what i wrote if you have the truth or god on your side.
AV, I know the DDOS has got on your nerve, but you only iterating what everyone knows. The fact that IDF and PDF were linked wasn't hidden to anyone who joined IDF, that was not really a ground breaking discovery. If I remember correctly, PDF first tried to rope in WAB and vice versa, but I guess that didn't work out. It's just two business entities promoting each other. Even you guys also linked to WAb at some point of time.

As far as improper use of database is concerned, that was indeed unlawful, thanks for letting us know, I'll be very cautious before providing any data to IDF that can trace me down later.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
ASIM since you cannot answer my post no 853 on this thread , there is more for you to ponder over.

1> You keep talking about attacks on your site ? If you mean to imply that we are responsible in any way then let this be clear to you , that we are not NET terrorist like that TARIQ KHAN ( good friend of your webmaster , who openly holds a hacked database and accuses us of misdeeds and buy out offers )

DFI from start has been against terrorism of any KIND and we condemn attacks on our site as do we condemn attacks on your site too . This not anything to be proud of and either do we support in any way.

Last thing your own patriotic pakistanis should be miffed with you guys for trying to open a fake indian forum . and then openly denying it when its exposed.

Your good friend tariq khan continues to spread propaganda against our name , and even our other websites , you asked whats IPF then check here this link :- Indian Political Forum. this very new and small site was ddosed and it was spoken about by your webmasters good friend as well openly

You keep denying truth will be of no help ASIM . i am nobody to advice you just holding up a mirror .

Indirectly and directly the net terrorism originated form a locus that had to do with some members of DEFENCE..PK and its really SAD for all .

ASIM you may not be the one involved if we go by your word but you cant deny facts , hundreds of people have seen TARIQ KHAN and his claims about your webmaster in the open .

If anybody is serious and truley love their country they will stop supporting in terrorism in any form , life is beautiful enjoy it .
Now, that is interesting.

Good of you to give details.

I had no idea.

It does clarify the whole issue.

I have no idea of IDF (only from here that there is such a fraud site) nor have I even bothered to find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.