IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

we should do the same
We have nothing to do with any kind of net terrorism , i have started this almost 100 times in the last 2 years.

NET Terrorists like Tariq KHAN and his masters die a natural death.

Tariq Khan the terrorist is making tall claims in his forum and collecting money from indians to continue attacking indian websites , so be wary of any donations in this regard its aimed to attack sites like DFI and other indian websites.

That FAKE Forum changed a template and and dancing up down that they changed , yet they fail and understand , once a terrorist always a terrorist .

DFI is always eager to work with such people who is against NET Terrorism .

BE WARY OF FAKE IDF they are a gang of chair loving net terrorists.

ashdoc

Country flag
We have nothing to do with any kind of net terrorism , i have started this almost 100 times in the last 2 years.

NET Terrorists like Tariq KHAN and his masters die a natural death.

Tariq Khan the terrorist is making tall claims in his forum and collecting money from indians to continue attacking indian websites , so be wary of any donations in this regard its aimed to attack sites like DFI and other indian websites.

That FAKE Forum changed a template and and dancing up down that they changed , yet they fail and understand , once a terrorist always a terrorist .

DFI is always eager to work with such people who is against NET Terrorism .

BE WARY OF FAKE IDF they are a gang of chair loving net terrorists.
i haven't read this thread.....but what are you people howling about ??

the number of indians on fake IDF is minuscule compared to indians on the pakistan defence forum--which is the real BAAP of fake IDF .

and these indians are on pakistan defence forum inspite of knowing that its owned by ISI .

they go there to enjoy abuse battles with pakistanis .

they are not gonna stop going there inspite of knowing that their contribution helps ISI .

so no point in explaining to them.....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
ashdoc, we can only try our best. In spite of all this proofs if dhimmies still go there, then can't help.

Awesome

i haven't read this thread.....but what are you people howling about ??

the number of indians on fake IDF is minuscule compared to indians on the pakistan defence forum--which is the real BAAP of fake IDF .

and these indians are on pakistan defence forum inspite of knowing that its owned by ISI .

they are not gonna stop going there inspite of knowing that their contribution helps ISI .

Neither are we owned by ISI, nor do we share any links with IDF any more. We maintain a large international audience through our fair and balanced policies and a commitment to high ideals.

Ray

The Chairman
Asim.

If you are so committed, then please be fair to me when I am there!

Don't ban me when I comment on Islam with links from the Quaran and the Hadiths, because it only proves that either your posters have no clue of Islam or that they want to state the these Holy books are not correct, which to me, constitutes as blasphemy!

ashdoc,

I would be grateful to know the forums owned by foreign intelligence agencies. That way I shall be cautioned.

I don't think any India abuses Pakistan, they only show them the light! :)

Indians are more concerned about Bangladeshis out there, who claim that they are way ahead of India and Pakistan in all fields. There are also Bangladeshis who feel that it was a mistake to have not been with Pakistan. These are the views that are necessary for us to know of the reality that exist. Sitting in our little comfort zones, these are never to be known and then we will comment here as Sir Oracles, knowing all!

Yet, Bangladeshis don't surface here since they are very brave.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
High ideals is very subjective. Not that high I would imagine based on the review I get.

Ray Sir, watch this space to get a lot of your questions, answered.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Asim.

ashdoc,

I would be grateful to know the forums owned by foreign intelligence agencies. That way I shall be cautioned.
Does this mean you will go to IDF?

Oracle

Neither are we owned by ISI, nor do we share any links with IDF any more. We maintain a large international audience through our fair and balanced policies and a commitment to high ideals.
Wow! Superlatives at its best use.

You need to have some shame, OR have you lost it, since you started that gigolo business in Dubai?

Virendra

Country flag
Don't agree to that. They're all spun heads, some permanently while others temporarily. The latter would come home sooner or later.

DoS is not a rocket science I understand, but whoever attacked DFI and IPF were seasoned guys. They did a massive and consistent DDoS for almost 4 weeks. Such attacks can't be a popcorn fantasy of some excited kids. Tt needs a) Skilled hackers, b) Continous funds and c) Constant motivation/direction from a powerful source.
You can go through the threads at DFI and BR to see all the proof laid already.

Regards,
Virendra

Ray

The Chairman
Elmo,

Let us not open the issues.

I have many things to say to include the intolerance of some.

JayATL

PDF base - FYI IMHO since I'm reading its so sucessful because of blah blah issues, is really because you have what I presume 3 x amount of indians hanging on it. Personally I like PDF too because its exciting going into their den :) Most pakistanis won't venture out of their backyard...Indians have more balls ;)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You do not have to get personal.

I was just trying to gauge your intellect. Seems, you are seriously short of that.

Try eating fish more, more so the head. Adds to the intellect.
Explain how my post to Ray concerns you and what was wrong with that?

Awesome

Asim.

Don't ban me when I comment on Islam with links from the Quaran and the Hadiths, because it only proves that either your posters have no clue of Islam or that they want to state the these Holy books are not correct, which to me, constitutes as blasphemy!
First of all you know I always unban you :), unfortunately you've always found the ire of a mod at a time I've been super busy with well life. If you were banned for posting from the Quran and the Hadith, let me tell you theological debates have been banned from PDF and will remain so.

You're opening a can of worms by discussing belief systems. They are illogical, they are selective, they are all based upon faith. It's beyond discussion - except where you're discussing its social aspects.

The Quran said so, is nothing to be discussed on PDF or the Hadith narrates such an such is even less.

If you're talking about religious extremism, unfair treatment of minorities by Muslims these are all legitimate social topics. If you're saying "look the Prophet said this, how wrong or right it is"... then it has no place on the forum

No theology. Strictly. Surely a mod would have explained that before resorting to infractions.

Moreover the infraction system probably gets you more than anyone actually hitting the ban button on you.

Ray

The Chairman
High ideals is very subjective. Not that high I would imagine based on the review I get.

I am not taken in by allegations.

I believe in proof - cognizable proof!

Does this mean you will go to IDF?
I don't even know if such a thing exists.

But have you some objections?

If so, what?

Wow! Superlatives at its best use.

You need to have some shame, OR have you lost it, since you started that gigolo business in Dubai?
Are you sure Asim is in the gigolo business?

If so, how do you know?

Once in a while you can write something good. Or does that happen only on full moon nights?
Now do you know?

Are you Akela the Wolf or Mowgli, the Jungle Boy?

May I request you to bring up solid proof and not speculate or grind the gossip mill?

I am all for knowing the truth, but am very uncomfortable with slander, sleaze and gossip!

Awesome

Well seeing is believing and you would be hard-pressed to find critique in any of the official positions of the board.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I don't even know if such a thing exists.

But have you some objections?

If so, what?
I have no objections on your freedom but just wondering why an India should fill the pockets of an Paki owned forum when dont have enough traffic in DFI or BR! There is no point look at Indian banners in IDF filling an Pakistanis pocket.

Ray

The Chairman
Asim

Easy does it!

Please calm down.

Also appreciate how liberal we are.

If I did this in your forum with Santro and others around, they would have done a Bhutto, Daddy Bhutto and Benzair too on me! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.