IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

What they did to Neo, is something that I wouldn't even do to my worst enemy. He was the one who encouraged them to make the forum, brought in the members, created a cordial atmosphere of discussion. He was the sole financial backer of defpk in its formative years. Apparently when they started making huge amounts of money, they kicked out Neo. The backstabbing of the worst kind.

They accused of him being a double agent, of snooping through people's PMs. They hijacked his account to make derogatory comments, and later disabled it, and removed most of his posts. He was not even allowed to post anything in his defence, and anyone who stood for him was kicked out.

Neo and a fellow mod left defpk and started their own forum. Defpk guys relentlessly attacked that forum, and threatened anyone who joined his forum with a ban on defpk. Many defpk members with fake ids, logged in there and heaped abuses on him and harassed him. As expected Neo's forum went down.

I bet if Neo were around WDN, fake forum, ddosing on us or anything like that wouldn't have taken place.
Neo is a friend and I do not like to comment about this matter. Also I would appreciate you hold back comments on issues that have nothing to do with you.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Neo is doing very and managing his own forum in collaboration with xx consortium - .yyy.com An asset like Neo will not be fired - he quit.
Isn't Defence xxx the site owned run by Haroon, that Cheenamalai/Ahsan hacked and was involved in a cyber squabble with ? (Question is rhetorical fyi)

To: srirangan
Subject: Vbulletin
Message: 'Sri, I dont use nulled version. I did use to have an old version of it, like 3.0 or something, but found out that nulled versions usually have the backdoor open and are mostly hackable. These days i am trying to hack haroon moron, war is officially started. Thanks to his moronic compliments on various forums, etc. Why dont you use Joomla + SMF integrated? Will work like a pimp!
[/b]
PS: I am following better business practices, not allowing others to advertise here.

Awesome

ASIM what about my posts mate ?

here are more for you to chew

These quotes were posted on IDF shoutbox on 29th august , when DFI was under DDOS

here guys for all the world to see , ASIM the owner of defence..pk one of the biggest forums around and the owner of WDN claims he dosnet know tariq khan nor does he know about IDF fakes .

Refer here to asim , full thread of the scam Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read
It may be a revelation to you but I live in Dubai dude... He may know webmaster, however he's not anyone who shows up on our radar and if you go check again IDF is no longer associated with us.

Awesome

Isn't Defence xxx the site owned run by Haroon, that Cheenamalai/Ahsan hacked and was involved in a cyber squabble with ? (Question is rhetorical fyi)
Haroon and I have cordial relations as well. You can ask Neo, we have never harmed Pakistan Talk either.

PS: I am following better business practices, not allowing others to advertise here.
I would respect that as its something mandatory on my forum too.

Adux

Country flag
Neo is a friend and I do not like to comment about this matter. Also I would appreciate you hold back comments on issues that have nothing to do with you.
I actually want Singh to say about the matter, Since he isnt a party in the whole affair, he has very right to say it. Also it is better for us and everyone concerned for all your coffins to be unearthed.

A.V.

It may be a revelation to you but I live in Dubai dude... He may know webmaster, however he's not anyone who shows up on our radar and if you go check again IDF is no longer associated with us.

[Today 03:05 AM] tariqkhan18 : IDF was started by me because of defence . pk
LOL you know defence..pk or not ? are you admin of that forum or not ? are you party to this or not ? does defence .pk have nothing to do with you ?

Well done ASIM the webmaster of the forum you own is linked to this whole scam , can you deny this ?

see posts on the previous page , your WDN sites accused us of trying to attack just 2 days ago.

So you know nothing about the site which you own ? what a comment asim

IDF is not linked LOL , you are kidding , how does that matter ? this site was hosted on your network for over 1.5 years and you know nothing .

ASIM as owner of WDN do you know the registarar of turkery defence website whcih is hosted on your server and linked to your site ? or the owner of chinese defence registrant

ASIM you have lost the entire plot ,HERE GUYS ASIM AQUIL owner and admin of WDN /DEFENCE..PK accepts the link of his site webmaster to the attacks and scam .

What more do you need to tell me , a guy on your network , attacks other websites , claims he is openly , claims he is doing all this with help of defence..pk and you as owner of the site , dont know anything .

Either ASIM you are acting up or you are kept in dark with a propaganda

Ray

The Chairman
Asim,

I am disappointed with you after reading AV's post.

I did not expect it from you!

A.V.

however he's not anyone who shows up on our radar and if you go check again IDF is no longer associated with us.
Just now i visited def..pk and the google search bar still shows the IDF linked there directly and so is chinese defence which blamed us for attacks without any reason

Com on ASIM is this you call truth ?

wait for screenshot of what i say right now .

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
ASIM please dont act as if nothing happened or every thing is false the fact is Tariq may be virtual ID but have never cleared his name or tried too because he know he cant.

Full Forum asking Fake Tariq question

Desimen using his power to convence every one who oppose

Tariq acting as if he dont know what is happening in BR

i have more if you can counter me.

Awesome

Asim,

I am disappointed with you after reading AV's post.

I did not expect it from you!
Ray, you didn't expect it from me since I'm not the sort to be involved in the shenanigans they accuse me of.

Awesome

ASIM please dont act as if nothing happened or every thing is false the fact is Tariq may be virtual ID but have never cleared his name or tried too because he know he cant.

Desimen using his power to convence every one who oppose

Tariq acting as if he dont know what is happening in BR

i have more if you can counter me.
I can't see the images, imageshack is banned in Dubai, please post it elsewhere.

Awesome

Just now i visited def..pk and the google search bar still shows the IDF linked there directly and so is chinese defence which blamed us for attacks without any reason

Com on ASIM is this you call truth ?

wait for screenshot of what i say right now .
Google Search bar? I'll look into it, its not something intentional obviously, this is childish "Look I found this and that".

Tronic

Is SimroNatt a JagjitNatt clone? lol. :lol:

A.V.

Google Search bar? I'll look into it, its not something intentional obviously, this is childish "Look I found this and that".

check again IDF is no longer associated with us.
the reply was for this above quote.

LOL childish is the one your guys are doing lol we dont wnat anything to do with your forum , run it as you want ? it was just made to show you how you are trying to convince with false points .

why are you sidestepping this post :-

answer this asim in the name of GOD

Originally Posted by Asim Aquil

[Today 03:05 AM] tariqkhan18 : IDF was started by me because of defence . pk

LOL you know defence..pk or not ? are you admin of that forum or not ? are you party to this or not ? does defence .pk have nothing to do with you ?

Well done ASIM the webmaster of the forum you own is linked to this whole scam , can you deny this ?

see posts on the previous page , your WDN sites accused us of trying to attack just 2 days ago.

IDF is not linked LOL , you are kidding , how does that matter ? this site was hosted on your network for over 1.5 years and you know nothing .

ASIM as owner of WDN do you know the registarar of turkery defence website whcih is hosted on your server and linked to your site ? or the owner of chinese defence registrant

ASIM you have lost the entire plot ,HERE GUYS ASIM AQUIL owner and admin of WDN /DEFENCE..PK accepts the link of his site webmaster to the attacks and scam .

What more do you need to tell me , a guy on your network , attacks other websites , claims he is openly , claims he is doing all this with help of defence..pk and you as owner of the site , dont know anything .

Awesome

What is the scam? That Tariq says he knows webmaster? I don't even know Tariq.

I have no ownership of WDN nor any operative privilleges.

To tell you the truth, IDF being a non-entity for us never really mattered. Now that its gotten big enough we mutually decided to part ways. From this point on they are your headache.

It's called professional collaboration. If DFI had shown the same maturity other sites also did we would have given you all professional perks and courtesies as well. We do not do this in exchange for ownership, just professionalism which this place severely lacks.

You still haven't told me what do you want me to do about IDF... and what do you want me to do at PDF that would end this feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.