IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Im talking about Indians who register there.
There are many who r indians but some dont raise their voices against porkis, some support porkis in any way they can and some who oppose them in their language... get banned

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Link to Bharat Rakshak added later about exposing of fake Indian Forum
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

We have seen the Fai issue in the US where ISI bankrolled a Kashmiri to lobby in the US to further Pakistani interests. Then does what we do in the forum world also amount to helping the ISI by participating or posting in Pakistani forums as well as forums that masquerade as Indian forum but are actually funded and operated by Pakistani forum which itself is a mouthpiece of the ISI as well as funded by it?

These forums are nothing but ISI propaganda tools. When Indians participate in these forums, they give it more eye balls, more revenue as well especially when NRIs participate which increases their ad revenues even more.

When these forums feel threatened by actual INDIAN forums, they hack it, vandalize it, DDOS it so that genuine posters in the forum world are denied an opportunity to post freely about their country on genuine forums.

Why do Indian posters go to such forums? To bash Pakistan? How would flogging a dead horse help? Its a dead country, why give it life by visiting their forums that give them propaganda material?

Compare this with how many Pakistani posters visit Premier Indian defense forums like DFI? Hardly any do visit, post because most of them would love to be behind their country's forum.

For me indians posting on pakistani and fake indian forums are they same as those indians who joined ISI sponsored groups abroad.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE INDIA , WOULD YOU POST ON ISI FUNDED FORUMS AND BLOGS??
Hello, yusuf, I am kalki bhagwan, a former member of the very same fake forum u talked about, yes it is indeed a pro pakistani forum, I was banned permanently not one,two or three but 7 times!!! but still i was reluctant to get my right of free speech, and sadly not only paki but indian members too opressed my views and highly supported paki members... just read the comments made by ahseeb a , jungibaaz .. these were the two major paki members I came across. Well call me hypocritical, but when a well known fact like china is a copycat is revealed in that forum, paki as well as non paki (Indians) heavily were against it.. some even ridiculed me .. I gave proofs, they were disregarded as "propoganda videos" they were vids of real news channels of american origin .... My heart litrally cries out when I see how they make fun of India and so overtly try to provide protection to pakis that its almost unavoidable that yes, it has a paki influence and no, I am not a ISI mouth piece, I went there bcoz it was an Indian forum but unfortunately, i had to leave it... u can also search kalkibhagwan,bhaagdkbose,ameya,someone,pehchan kaun... these all are my accounts that I made to re enter that forum and had a heated discussion ... within minutes I was banned, without any reasons...

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey welcome Kalki mate on DFI :india:

Many old members of IDF including me are now active here.
Hey mate!!! just say... I am saying something wrong?? isnt IDF a pro paki site?? where paki members are given extensive protection??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There are many who r indians but some dont raise their voices against porkis, some support porkis in any way they can and some who oppose them in their language... get banned
So my assertion that those Indians that do sign up there and stay are mindless idiots is correct.

Did you know about DFI earlier on ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Hey mate!!! just say... I am saying something wrong?? isnt IDF a pro paki site?? where paki members are given extensive protection??
Yes, you are right mate. IDF is pro-pak site. That'w why most of the active members left IDF couple of weeks back. I am also one of them. Enjoy your stay here !!

Oracle

Guys, we should take matters through PM from now on. The intended purpose of this thread should not be lost on personal grievances.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Link to Bharat Rakshak added later about exposing of fake Indian Forum
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

We have seen the Fai issue in the US where ISI bankrolled a Kashmiri to lobby in the US to further Pakistani interests. Then does what we do in the forum world also amount to helping the ISI by participating or posting in Pakistani forums as well as forums that masquerade as Indian forum but are actually funded and operated by Pakistani forum which itself is a mouthpiece of the ISI as well as funded by it?

These forums are nothing but ISI propaganda tools. When Indians participate in these forums, they give it more eye balls, more revenue as well especially when NRIs participate which increases their ad revenues even more.

When these forums feel threatened by actual INDIAN forums, they hack it, vandalize it, DDOS it so that genuine posters in the forum world are denied an opportunity to post freely about their country on genuine forums.

Why do Indian posters go to such forums? To bash Pakistan? How would flogging a dead horse help? Its a dead country, why give it life by visiting their forums that give them propaganda material?

Compare this with how many Pakistani posters visit Premier Indian defense forums like DFI? Hardly any do visit, post because most of them would love to be behind their country's forum.

For me indians posting on pakistani and fake indian forums are they same as those indians who joined ISI sponsored groups abroad.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE INDIA , WOULD YOU POST ON ISI FUNDED FORUMS AND BLOGS??
agree completely and thanks for your effort and the team's in getting back online .

i would have suggested a strong counter attack - but higher powers are involved ? ???
so we just remain cool about it ? hmmmmm

well dfi management knows best - so a more strict vigilance with a view to suspending and banning ip's would be a better solution - or keep them talking online ?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Well thanks to all who have posted their experiences here. Just to keep this thread focussed on the topic some of the latest posts will be deleted.

@Kalkibhagwan, the fake forum is well a fake in all regards. False flag is the order of the day. Apart from dhimmies you have Pakis posing as Indians and posting just like the admin/owner Tariq. So it should be of no surprise then that "Indians" in that forum are pro pak coz the are all Pakis and a lot of their IDs are multiple probably operated by Tariq, his chela spark and the likes.

Quite a few posts in this thread will be deleted to keep this thread focussed.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Very interesting - I had no idea IDF was a fake Paki forum. Wow! I have an account there and have posted several times (posted 10 times more often here at DFI). I did find that forum qualitatively inferior and somewhat bizzare. But I saw so many Indian posters that I was sure it was an Indian forum, being Hijacked by lots of Pakis though.
Now that I know it is a fake Indian forum hosted by Pakis, I would close my account there.
Why doesn't some techie from India hack into IDF and close it down as retaliation? I wonder ...

SHASH2K2

Very interesting - I had no idea IDF was a fake Paki forum. Wow! I have an account there and have posted several times (posted 10 times more often here at DFI). I did find that forum qualitatively inferior and somewhat bizzare. But I saw so many Indian posters that I was sure it was an Indian forum, being Hijacked by lots of Pakis though.
Now that I know it is a fake Indian forum hosted by Pakis, I would close my account there.
Why doesn't some techie from India hack into IDF and close it down as retaliation? I wonder ...
we are not so suicidal and terrorists like those pukis . Indians have largest pool of ethical hackers but word ethics that stops us from stooping to such levels. But this is high time we need to deal with them in same manner .

sob

Country flag
Well thanks to all who have posted their experiences here. Just to keep this thread focussed on the topic some of the latest posts will be deleted.

@Kalkibhagwan, the fake forum is well a fake in all regards. False flag is the order of the day. Apart from dhimmies you have Pakis posing as Indians and posting just like the admin/owner Tariq. So it should be of no surprise then that "Indians" in that forum are pro pak coz the are all Pakis and a lot of their IDs are multiple probably operated by Tariq, his chela spark and the likes.

Quite a few posts in this thread will be deleted to keep this thread focussed.
I did not know that SPark was a Pa.i

Brak

So at what point does misleading people by lying about your identity to make profit off them become illegal ? I am pretty sure doctoring a fake passport crosses that line already.

johnee

Johnee, its not about being soft on Pakistanis, its about being different from them. Trust me, I am tired of this tit-for-tat and being compared on same level as these pigs. I don't want Indians to talk the same way as Pakis, simply because we are a historically and intellectually rich country, not wannabes like the Pakis. Therefore, our methods should be separated from those pigs by a hundred foot pole.
And I am sick and tired of 'we are different' retort. The thing is that they are attacking us(this forum, this country,...etc) day in and day out brazenly. We obviously, for several reasons, cannot do tit-for-tat(i.e. cannot DDOS their site nor can sponsor terrorism in their nation). However, we can change our attitude towards them. No neutrality BS. Let us(the forum, the nation,...etc) express our opinion about them in no uncertain terms.

I hope this simple lesson is learnt...

p2prada

what is persons info is found on net, then what could happen ???
It's very simple. If I want to make a fake id and blow up the airport or any other major crime like murder, your passport details and photograph would be great to throw the investigators off the trail. In the mean time the cops will bang on your door and stick you in prison for sometime, until you are proven to be innocent. You obviously know how long that would take. When fake ids are made, the details are simply random, meaning it would belong to a person who does not exist. But with your details, it would perfectly match other govt records like PAN card, Voters ID etc. This would make you a suspect and bye bye normal life.

Now this was an extreme case, however there are other simpler things that I can use your details for. For eg: Your banking details will carry the same info as your passport. Now if you post your passport here, I have your full name, your DOB, your address, all that can be used in a bank. Never underestimate the capabilities of fraudsters.

In India, it is not that easy, because we don't have a single database like the more advanced countries have about their citizens. Once we have the UID you will know. But even small details will help authorities to pull up your entire database which would list your assets, job profile, family details, places you stayed in, places you visited and swiped your card at etc. Heck even traffic violations will show up.

Tronic

And I am sick and tired of 'we are different' retort. The thing is that they are attacking us(this forum, this country,...etc) day in and day out brazenly. We obviously, for several reasons, cannot do tit-for-tat(i.e. cannot DDOS their site nor can sponsor terrorism in their nation). However, we can change our attitude towards them. No neutrality BS. Let us(the forum, the nation,...etc) express our opinion about them in no uncertain terms.

I hope this simple lesson is learnt...
johnee, I don't believe this forum has ever stopped anybody from expressing their opinion on anything. You are totally free to express your opinions on Pakistan. The contention is that this should be done in a civilized way, not in a tone fit for immature and uncivilized animals. This is what makes us different from defence.paki.

johnee

It's very simple. If I want to make a fake id and blow up the airport or any other major crime like murder, your passport details and photograph would be great to throw the investigators off the trail. In the mean time the cops will bang on your door and stick you in prison for sometime, until you are proven to be innocent. You obviously know how long that would take. When fake ids are made, the details are simply random, meaning it would belong to a person who does not exist. But with your details, it would perfectly match other govt records like PAN card, Voters ID etc. This would make you a suspect and bye bye normal life.

Now this was an extreme case, however there are other simpler things that I can use your details for. For eg: Your banking details will carry the same info as your passport. Now if you post your passport here, I have your full name, your DOB, your address, all that can be used in a bank. Never underestimate the capabilities of fraudsters.

In India, it is not that easy, because we don't have a single database like the more advanced countries have about their citizens. Once we have the UID you will know. But even small details will help authorities to pull up your entire database which would list your assets, job profile, family details, places you stayed in, places you visited and swiped your card at etc. Heck even traffic violations will show up.
Dont give these fakistanis new ideas... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.