IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Country flag
Cross post from BR "paki owned 'Indian' defense forum" thread posted by albatross

Pakistanis are started accepting donations, claiming that they have shifted to new server..
if it is so, just look at the screenshots below.

Interestingly people out there started donating,

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
IPs are different although they are with the same hosts. I reckon they are on the same server, with the fake site being on a different IP. This is a common practise, to use a single powerful server and multiple ips to host multiple sites.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
So much for trying to "break away"!! Fake just further exposed itself.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I wonder who the "donate" button leads to?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
i think it may be a ploy started by tariq to actually kill the forum. they have been exposed and not able to handle that. i think after a few days we might see a new forum without all the mistakes committed by them in IDF

johnee

I am not convinced of this jagjit having a 'change of heart'. I think there is more to it or may be just some diversionary tactic. If he can be in bed for so long, then there is no chance of any 'change of heart' unless something else has happened behind the scenes. Maybe differences in money sharing...or maybe the fakis dont want to share 'power' with any indian...

Anyway, does it make any difference. This one will be replaced by someone else(a dhimmi indian or a paki faking as indian).

Coming to the donations, it is a scam. Thats quite clear. Fake indians(fakistanis) can boast that they donated xxx amount of dollahs, indirectly coercing the genuine indians to shell out, due to 'log kya kahenge' syndrome.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
I jst posted a thread in indian defence forum titled... IDF is a pakistani organization owned and funded by ISI... DONT DONATE ANYTHING... i was banned within 15 seconds.. and my IP was banned .... :lol:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I have been away with work, but due to FB Updates came to know about the Situation Here. I used to Post in a Pakistani Forum Years ago, But I have since stopped. I do not post on any forum other than DFI, simply because now a days as an Indian, I cannot trust any Forum, because they can turn out to be Freaking ISI run like this so called "IDF" I am averse to calling it IDF, as its a shame that Indian are supporting the forum and Pakistanis hell bent on wreaking havoc in the Lives of Indians.

I Would Plead with every Indian who cares atleast a bit, and I dont want you to be Mahatma, if you atleast care a bit, Please Stop Posting in that Fake Forum. If You Still Post, we all Know where your Loyalties lie. And I have been reading the post of a So Called Indian, SPARKY. I am not issuing a fatwa or anything, But he is not an Indian in my eye, nor are any one in the Mod/Admin Panel of that fake Indian Site an Indian. We should call them Pakistani Stooges, instead.

If the Fake Indian Forum had the guts to reveal everything and tell the owner is a Pakistani and that they are running a forum on Indian Defence, I would have happily accepted them. But this is as good as a terrorist attack, and I am not going far, when I say, I sense an Identity Harvesting Operation at work in that Site. Stay Away, For your Own Good, For your Countrys Sake, For Your Family's Sake! It will turn ugly and it might be you behind bars the next time a Bomb Blast occurs as these guys will use your Information to mislead the agencies. It happened once with an Western National in India after a Bomb Blast, but later it was found out it was not him and he had to go through a harrowing experience.

And for those saying they dont mind their house addresses being revealed, My dear, that Western Nationals Home WiFi was taken over by a Paki Stooge and thats how he was lead on to the police. It can happen to your home too! There are Stooges among us, who work for Money and see Pakistanis as their Master, Beware.

Lastly I Vouch for DFI, for Its integrity in Ownership. The Owners of this Site are people will Impeccable notions of Nationalism, and Love for our Country and Sense of Humanity. I have said what I have to, Rest is upto all of you willing to take a chance. God Speed

KS

Bye bye DFI
I have been part of all three forums and I dont think its in a good taste passing comment of one on another.

That being said , well whatever ,why do I care, as long as I get some good arguments and some info.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I have been part of all three forums and I dont think its in a good taste passing comment of one on another.

That being said , well whatever ,why do I care, as long as I get some good arguments and some info.
And in turn contribute to there coffers also, which gives them more money to attack this site continuously

KS

Bye bye DFI
And in turn contribute to there coffers also, which gives them more money to attack this site continuously
Well I don't know about that part and as far as I know both PDF and IDF share servers to cut costs.

Why I am still not convinced is I am yet to see any unfair propaganda favouring Pak over there.

Again, whatever !

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Well I don't know about that part and as far as I know both PDF and IDF share servers to cut costs.

Why I am still not convinced is I am yet to see any unfair propaganda favouring Pak over there.

Again, whatever !
Wow, this is so cute, heights of innocence. Can you please elaborate why pakis need to start an Indian defence forum.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Wow, this is so cute, heights of innocence. Can you please elaborate why pakis need to start an Indian defence forum.
Mate let us not overshoot ourself.

I am not here to elaborate anything, but just saying I have not seen any propaganda favouring Pak over there.

I just enjoy debates with opposite minded people whatever be the forum and the origin of the forum is of the least concern to me. That is just myself and you are free to differ with me.

And I stand by what I said about discussing another forum in here is not in good taste.If this forum is good enough - which it is - people will come here no matter what and that goes for other forums too.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Mate let us not overshoot ourself.

I am not here to elaborate anything, but just saying I have not seen any propaganda favouring Pak over there.

I just enjoy debates with opposite minded people whatever be the forum and the origin of the forum is of the least concern to me. That is just myself and you are free to differ with me.

And I stand by what I said about discussing another forum in here is not in good taste.If this forum is good enough - which it is - people will come here no matter what and that goes for other forums too.
So according to you, we are not supposed to expose what is going on right, if you have problem with us exposing what is going on, please don't look in to the thread, don't lecture us.

ahmedsid

Top Gun

You Must be an Idiot to Post in a Pakistani Run Indian Forum! They get the money, they get the Information and what do you get? A few Pakistani Best Friends? Either you are Naive, or acting Naive!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
And Any Idiots here telling that the forum is not Pakistani because there is no Propoganda against India there, well you are Idiots! The Aim of that Forum is not to Spew Hate against India, rather make it Pro India, Eat into the Membership of other Genuine Indian Forums, Buy them out, make it a money making venture for their Masters, and Harvest Data, which will come handy on a Rainy Day for them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.