IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnee

Guys,
AJTR kept saying that some mod here is posting there. He/She didnt give any names. So, who was he/she refferring to?

Oracle

Guys,
AJTR kept saying that some mod here is posting there. He/She didnt give any names. So, who was he/she refferring to?
Vinod2070. He is not a Mod anymore as he had to concentrate on other matters. And I have seen Vinod's posts, he kicks the b@lls out of pakis in their own forum.

Last edited:

trojan

Country flag
Vinod2070. He is not a Mod anymore as he had to concentrate on other matters. And I have seen Vinod's posts, he kicks the b@lls out of pakis in their own forum.
he has been banned several times....quite a bit of troller he is :D

anyways what have the admins thought about promoting this forum, many indians on paki forum dont know about DFI .

Oracle

anyways what have the admins thought about promoting this forum, many indians on paki forum dont know about DFI .
If you find Vinod's posts troll, then I don't know what to comment.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag

Everyone knows about this forum. Its not for nothing that we have been DDOSed for so many days. Its that these Indians chose paki forum over Indian which is a shame.

For those you think dont know about DFI, well take it upon you to inform such people and guide them to genuine forums. It would be highly appreciated.

johnee

The forums themselves are a haven for trolls, so those who post reasonably are considered trolls there... :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I was branded a troll in defpuki when i went there a long time ago when a paki troll over here started to sing its praise. Could not find anything attractive which is a trolls paradise. Any genuine poster who makes them smell coffee is a troll.

Oracle

I was branded a troll in defpuki when i went there a long time ago when a paki troll over here started to sing its praise. Could not find anything attractive which is a trolls paradise. Any genuine poster who makes them smell coffee is a troll.
Haha, yes. We had talked about it earlier. Lol I was also there a long time back and can still spell out those paki trolls by name. So vivid.

Once you step onto pakiland forums, you develop an impression that lasts for years. :rolleyes:

All one learns from there is hate, conspiracy theories, and pakistaniyat. Fcuk them!

johnee

Haha, yes. We had talked about it earlier. Lol I was also there a long time back and can still spell out those paki trolls by name. So vivid.

Once you step onto pakiland forums, you develop an impression that lasts for years. :rolleyes:

All one learns from there is hate, conspiracy theories, and pakistaniyat. Fcuk them!
The experience turns anyone into a nationalist, so its a good training ground for newbies. The biggest drawback being, pakis ending up with more dollahs in their pockets...

Oracle

The experience turns anyone into a nationalist, so its a good training ground for newbies. The biggest drawback being, pakis ending up with more dollahs in their pockets...
You did not get my post.

Indians who go over there, come back with hate filled against Indian Muslims too. The conducive environment is thus lost. It then needs a great deal of healing.

johnee

You did not get my post.

Indians who go over there, come back with hate filled against Indian Muslims too. The conducive environment is thus lost. It then needs a great deal of healing.
oops. I had a very short tenure, so my experience was not so deep. However, even then, the impressions are not always bad. They, as enemies, teach us valuable lessons which can often be ignored otherwise.

trojan

Country flag
im not labelling him as a troll i enjoyed his posts , but those replies sure earned him a ban few times ..that's what i meant
why would i consider his comebacks to pakis as trolling :D his posts were trolling by paki forum standards ;)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
why would i consider his comebacks to pakis as trolling his posts were trolling by paki forum standards
The words "Standards" and "Pakis" don't belong in the same sentence.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I would appreciate this thread being kept to exposing fake forums and also why we should not feed Pak forums. Some of the other banter can be taken to PMs. We want to keep this thread as of interest to those who are genuinely not aware of what's going on. We don't want to put them off.

plugwater

^^ I would appreciate if we close this thread, make it sticky and move on. Enough of discussion about that fake forum.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
And I am sick and tired of 'we are different' retort. The thing is that they are attacking us(this forum, this country,...etc) day in and day out brazenly. We obviously, for several reasons, cannot do tit-for-tat(i.e. cannot DDOS their site nor can sponsor terrorism in their nation). However, we can change our attitude towards them. No neutrality BS. Let us(the forum, the nation,...etc) express our opinion about them in no uncertain terms.

I hope this simple lesson is learnt...

cant agree more with the member

with deference to the administrators and moderators i.e the "owners" of the foru website shall we say - no doubt this website is not a critical matter but it is indicative and symbolic to some extent of india and the people - and so to have a "let it go " attitude is dissappointing to say the least but then again im not a website owner so i'll always give them the last word and more .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Ive never posted in paki forums or like to read them.

Still my hate for them is never ending. Unlike others i dont mix pakistan with religion because it is paki ploy to use religion and any Indian who falls into that trap needs to be rehabilitated because they start speaking like narrow minded pakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.