IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This is like asking me to prove a Ghost. I wanted to Donate and want to make sure, everyone have their own level of experience in life which makes them cautious or paranoid of getting jacked again. So if you want to show so ID please do or else if this is trolling go ahead and ban me.. This is no diffrent that Tariq evading the question...
And you accuse me of going against the "theme" of threads.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why cant mods ban that useless troll ajtr ?

Atleast ghost her....stop acting my GoI which does nothing against bad elements.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why cant mods ban that useless troll ajtr ?

Atleast ghost her....stop acting my GoI which does nothing against bad elements.
Pakistani members attack India again and again and no one bans them... I suggest mods here be responsible and ban trollers like ajtr

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
I like this forum more than IDF, atleast this one gives the chance to speak out our concerns, there if u say any such thing, u will be banned within seconds

Oracle

Pakistani members attack India again and again and no one bans them... I suggest mods here be responsible and ban trollers like ajtr
I second that. Btw, please share your bad experience with us.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Indian defence forum is run by a pakistani muslim, Its a well known fact, now hes demanding donations.... maybe to support al quaida
muslim bit is meaningless and inconsequential...pakistan bit is not.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
I second that. Btw, please share your bad experience with us.
Sure, why not,

First of all, many members "act" like Indians , they usually bring up communal topics especially targetting hindus, topics of right wingism pops up almost daily and pakistani members Ahseeb a , Jungibaaz and Hamman khan (especially these three members) insult Indian missile technology, compare china to India, Derail the thread and then create sympathy for themselves by using the muslim card. I was banned 7 times permanently for speaking up against these paki terrorists. At the same time, neither the comments of these paki members were banned nor were they banned... I , on the other hand was ridiculed for being a troller or derailer, just because I opposed tis kind of liberalism, where Indians were banned for the protection of Paki members.

Oracle

Sure, why not,

First of all, many members "act" like Indians , they usually bring up communal topics especially targetting hindus, topics of right wingism pops up almost daily and pakistani members Ahseeb a , Jungibaaz and Hamman khan (especially these three members) insult Indian missile technology, compare china to India, Derail the thread and then create sympathy for themselves by using the muslim card. I was banned 7 times permanently for speaking up against these paki terrorists. At the same time, neither the comments of these paki members were banned nor were they banned... I , on the other hand was ridiculed for being a troller or derailer, just because I opposed tis kind of liberalism, where Indians were banned for the protection of Paki members.
That's what the fake Indian defence forum is all about. Shitheads! Anyways, welcome to DFI and contribute merrily.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's what the fake Indian defence forum is all about. Shitheads! Anyways, welcome to DFI and contribute merrily.
Actually I first registered here only, but then I lost the mail address and the IDF sounds so familiar with DFI that I got confused ... until I found this website again, but still it also called bharat rakshak as a bullshit website

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
The owner of the so called Indian defence forum, is a muslim who lives in US , his name is tariq and the server address of Pak defence forum, Indian,Chinese , Iranian and Austrailian forum are one and the same... plus this biased paki behaviour also confirms the fact that IDF is a pro muslim, pro pakistani site.... recently this issue was raised by some rebellious members, as expected they were banned, those who had less than 5000 posts were not allowed to send PM to tariq and those who dared raise their voices were banned, in my case, I was banned permanently

Last edited:

Oracle

The owner of the so called Indian defence forum, is a muslim who lives in US , his name is tariq and the server address of Pak defence forum, Indian,Chinese , Iranian and Austrailian forum are one and the same... plus this biased paki behaviour also confirms the fact that IDF is a pro muslim, pro pakistani site.... recently this issue was raised by some rebellious members, as expected they were banned, those who had less than 5000 posts were not allowed to send PM to tariq and those who dared raise their voices were banned, in my case, I was banned permanently
Why are you so surprised? The environment in those forums is like what Porkistan faces today.

kalkibhagwan

Tihar Jail
Banned
To b true I am fed up of that foum and really want to reveal the true identity of that porki by hacking his site, many go to that site as its the only option to interact with Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.