IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat

Thanks to Jayaram.wonderful to hear our national anthem .

""Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
dispenser of India's destiny.
The name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind, Gujarat and Maratha,
of the Dravid and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of the Yamuna and Ganga
and is chanted by the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The salvation of all people is in thy hand,
thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee."

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Thanks to Jayaram.wonderful to hear our national anthem .

""Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
dispenser of India's destiny.
The name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind, Gujarat and Maratha,
of the Dravid and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of the Yamuna and Ganga
and is chanted by the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The salvation of all people is in thy hand,
thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee."
waah ji....waah ji. dfi's sig limit prevents me to put this in my sig...:)

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Would it be too much to ask for AV or other Co-owners to identify themselves? We ask for Tariqs ID but no one has ever seen AV or any of the other owners.

Its only fair after all this has happened that everyone is transparent on who is who.

Oracle

Would it be too much to ask for AV or other Co-owners to identify themselves? We ask for Tariqs ID but no one has ever seen AV or any of the other owners.

Its only fair after all this has happened that everyone is transparent on who is who.
Why should AV or other co-owners identify themselves? Should I post your images in this forum and forums alike? Yes I have your pics.

We are talking about a paki masquerading as an Indian, not the other way. Are you that stupid?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why should AV or other co-owners identify themselves? Should I post your images in this forum and forums alike? Yes I have your pics.

We are talking about a paki masquerading as an Indian, not the other way. Are you that stupid?
Everyone knows who i am, so i think that curtsy has to be extended by the faceless owners too.

Oracle

Everyone knows who i am, so i think that curtsy has to be extended by the faceless owners too.
In here we are talking about fake forum & not about DFI. Everybody has the right to hide his/her identity in the virtual world. Tariq has been proved a faker and a paki, and that does not in any way warranty people in here identifying themselves.

And no, nobody knows you other than a FB pic of yours, which also does not warranty that is you.

A.V.

Wait GK i am very poor with photoshop , let me learn adobe now then will try and make a fake passport , after that with ask singh or nitesh sir to post here here with a garland and pomp and show.

I have to do a better photoshop work or else you might just identify me as another BAKI so give me some time , If you want i can even mail the PMO office in india and ask them to reply to me or the members of DFI confirming that i am indian with a dark skin and short height.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Wait GK i am very poor with photoshop , let me learn adobe now then will try and make a fake passport , after that with ask singh or nitesh sir to post here here with a garland and pomp and show.

I have to do a better photoshop work or else you might just identify me as another BAKI so give me some time , If you want i can even mail the PMO office in india and ask them to reply to me or the members of DFI confirming that i am indian with a dark skin and short height.
Everyone is there on FB except you, you did not add your pics on your DFI FB page, when all the members trust you is it not time to stop this bullshit and show yourself as well, whats wrong in that?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
^^I understand things can be faked but i am asking for real ID, you act as if you know. How dumb can you be when you take things on faith and not proof?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
GK,

First things first. What is the basis for your question?. We are an independent forum from the beginning with no shady dealings with any pakistanis or their sorts. Facebook is not everything. If you are not on facebook doesn't mean you don't exist. You come up with proof that we are anything else but Indians then the owners will reveal themselves to you. Otherwise you are doing nothing but trolling in a thread that is dedicated to expose a fake Indian forum.

Oracle

^^I understand things can be faked but i am asking for real ID, you act as if you know. How dumb can you be when you take things on faith and not proof?
I was trying to show the nowhere you go with these rants, that you come up once every 'moonless' night. You should go out and howl!

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
@GK

The fake Indian forum is owned by pakistanis, this has been conclusively proven. We have shown it to others and they also agree.
However, if you are suggesting we are not Indians, then the onus is on you to prove it like we proved it to the world.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
GK,

First things first. What is the basis for your question?. We are an independent forum from the beginning with no shady dealings with any pakistanis or their sorts. Facebook is not everything. If you are not on facebook doesn't mean you don't exist. You come up with proof that we are anything else but Indians then the owners will reveal themselves to you. Otherwise you are doing nothing but trolling in a thread that is dedicated to expose a fake Indian forum.

This is like asking me to prove a Ghost. I wanted to Donate and want to make sure, everyone have their own level of experience in life which makes them cautious or paranoid of getting jacked again. So if you want to show so ID please do or else if this is trolling go ahead and ban me.. This is no diffrent that Tariq evading the question...

A.V.

Everyone is there on FB except you, you did not add your pics on your DFI FB page, when all the members trust you is it not time to stop this bullshit and show yourself as well, whats wrong in that?
You want my picture why ? take my home address welcome home , add me here [email protected] and you will know me.

And ask the guys who is sending bank payments or cheque delivery , its on my home address . Also i am the admin of a defence forum i know how to protect and save myself as i dont hide anything ever , i use my real name and my real email id.

I am not on facebook because i dont like it , facebook is not any identity validation method anyways.

You can even call me to verify my india number right now , what more you want ? i can give you a letter from MY LOCAL MP proving who i am , even a GOI letter verifying me ( i am not kidding really ) .

So dont confuse me with baki khan or the fakes.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@GK

The fake Indian forum is owned by pakistanis, this has been conclusively proven. We have shown it to others and they also agree.
However, if you are suggesting we are not Indians, then the onus is on you to prove it.
I am not suggesting your not Indian or your paki, i just need confirmation for my own satisfaction. Why do we need to argue over this?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
This is like asking me to prove a Ghost. I wanted to Donate and want to make sure, everyone have their own level of experience in life which makes them cautious or paranoid of getting jacked again. So if you want to show so ID please do or else if this is trolling go ahead and ban me.. This is no diffrent that Tariq evading the question...
If you really wanted to know the true ID you would have PMed the relevant people not troll here out in the open. Please ask for more details if you want to donate. All details will be provided to you. As via PM. This is no the thread.

Any more discussion on this will get duly deleted. Sorry, we can't let this thread hijacked which GK is intending to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.