IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

This is like asking me to prove a Ghost. I wanted to Donate and want to make sure, everyone have their own level of experience in life which makes them cautious or paranoid of getting jacked again. So if you want to show so ID please do or else if this is trolling go ahead and ban me.. This is no diffrent that Tariq evading the question...
why should anybody ban you , why u act such way ?

you want verification good then do it , see the name of staff on DFI , :- SINGH, NITESH , RITESH , YUSUF , TARUN its not Twinkle , XMEN, pendulum and clock we are in this forum world for almost 5-6 years minimum.

ASK me what you want , if i remember correctly about 8 months back i sent you my home address via pm with details and asked you to verify , then why you raising questions now . add me and verify for your satisfaction in whatever way you please.

Why u act like a hyper when you are a better and good member than that

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you really wanted to know the true ID you would have PMed the relevant people not troll here out in the open. Please ask for more details if you want to donate. All details will be provided to you. As via PM. This is no the thread.

Any more discussion on this will get duly deleted. Sorry, we can't let this thread hijacked which GK is intending to do.
I am not hijacking the thread, its still relevant in terms of members needing to know which site is which. I am not infallible and you banning me here is no diffrent than IDF banning me for supporting DFI over their, i was banned 2 twice for asking ID and proof and telling people to stay away. If your going to do the same then the hell with you. I dont budge to that classic Indian trait of bending over to authority figures and threats.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
why should anybody ban you , why u act such way ?

you want verification good then do it , see the name of staff on DFI , :- SINGH, NITESH , RITESH , YUSUF , TARUN its not Twinkle , XMEN, pendulum and clock we are in this forum world for almost 5-6 years minimum.

ASK me what you want , if i remember correctly about 8 months back i sent you my home address via pm with details and asked you to verify , then why you raising questions now . add me and verify for your satisfaction in whatever way you please.

Why u act like a hyper when you are a better and good member than that
Ok, sorry then. I will mail you from here on. About 4 months back i lost 40,000 on my card and i cant trace it or do anything, i have reasons on being suspicious.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
I am not hijacking the thread, its still relevant in terms of members needing to know which site is which. I am not infallible and you banning me here is no diffrent than IDF banning me for supporting DFI over their, i was banned 2 twice for asking ID and proof and telling people to stay away. If your going to do the same then the hell with you. I dont budge to that classic Indian trait of bending over to authority figures and threats.
GK refer to AV's post

http://defenceforumindia.com/announ...kistani-forum-attacked-dfi-39.html#post307472

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Let's get some basics straight, before pissing into the wind.
  • Tariq's identity did not play any role in establishing that IDF is a Pakistani forum; details such as the registrar, IP, Google Adsense ID matched between Defpak and IDF and helped establish that.
  • Tariq's identity was, is, and will be inconsequential, hence you cannot argue that DFI's admins are obliged to disclose their personal details. They're not. They are entitled to their anonymity.

Oracle

/\/\/\

Also, when Tariq paki khan did submit his scanned passport as his identity proof, it was proved beyond doubt that it was a poor paintbrush job, not even a photoshop.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
The question about ownership issue of DFI was answered long back. The owner is Singh with Avi being another admin both of whom have shelled out a lot of money to keep this site running and in the last few days since the attacks started exhausted all the money they had. Singh, is at the point of being thrown out of his house for spending too much :) That is when he put out "donate" plea to all. If not, one of us will have to adopt Singh and that will prove us more costly :)

GK, if you want, we can give you bank details for the donation. The bank is very much based in India and in the same state as our Brigadier. You can phone me for any more details, you have my number.

A.V.

GK good now that you have got the message , dont hesitate add me here timzavi@gmailcom
I am in regular touch with a lot of members here and almost 23 hours online so dont hesitate , any other members also willing to can add me on that email id on gtalk

Also please note all donations even now as well as before are purely Voluntary and not a compulsion , i repeat again you being on dfi and posting here is good enough support for us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Ok, sorry then. I will mail you from here on. About 4 months back i lost 40,000 on my card and i cant trace it or do anything, i have reasons on being suspicious.
Electronic transfer (NEFT) would be good enough for those based in India. If interested, PM me. I will give the bank details with the IFSC code. No scope you losing any money.

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
No sane person, esp one belonging to a Defence Forum, will put his id out in a public thread. If anyone wishes for a confirmation, for whatever reason, they may PM. If you think that our confirmation wasn't enough for you then you may open a thread expressing your doubts.

We are all here on a voluntary basis, and as such don't take kindly to people doubting our motives, esp not at a time when we are battling extreme cyber-terrorism. I hope you understand, that we are entitled to our privacy and need your generous support in this critical time.

PS: I don't know if anyone of you remember what happened to Gautam of the ill fated IDF. He was harrassed for months on end, and finally he had to shift houses ,change phone number the works when his id got out in the open.

p2prada

Disclosing your identity on the internet is not a pretty good idea. Even facebook can be an unnecessary pain sometimes.

Too much personal info out in the open is injurious to your health. :)

sayareakd

Country flag
Disclosing your identity on the internet is not a pretty good idea. Even facebook can be an unnecessary pain sometimes.

Too much personal info out in the open is injurious to your health. :)
what is persons info is found on net, then what could happen ???

sayareakd

Country flag
Would it be too much to ask for AV or other Co-owners to identify themselves? We ask for Tariqs ID but no one has ever seen AV or any of the other owners.

Its only fair after all this has happened that everyone is transparent on who is who.
when i will get passport i will post it here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Personally i feel GK has asked all the right questions as we have asked Tariq. The advantage we have here is all members including the owners are all known and old forumers of the small defence forum community known from WAB, BR, IDF(original) etc. The other advantage is that all are Indians and many Admins and Mods are residing in India including the one on whose name the forum is registered. The bank account which is again in India and verifiable.

Its good that GK has asked the questions so that it can and already has been answered to clear any issues about the ownership of the forum in the wake of questions being asked about the ownership and nationality of the owners of other forums masquerading as Indian.

sayareakd

Country flag
I think GK's user ID is hacked by TK/AF and his gang. He should be banned for day, let him come tomorrow and ask again.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
GK has asked all valid questions...

yeh to woh hi baat huyee..

tum pucho to chamatkar ,GK pooche to atyachaar.

Oracle

With your posts, you have become a fun to read at. Not only as an insensitive person, but also as an anti-national scum. Don't be surprised, if some people land up at your nikaah in the coming cold month of November. And may your husband be as insensitive, that he practices sharia law on you. Burn you, stone you.

A.V.

hello did u check GK last reply , where he said sorry he is satisfied and will get in touch via PM , what was that then

Status
Not open for further replies.