IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who is posting of puki forums and when was the last post there? Fai case is an eye opener for all.

But we don't need Pakis and their sympathizers advising us. Take care of your own country. We will talk about ours.
"country" is too big word for you.instead of that try better concentrate ur energies on DFI 1st.And a person who is of Guradian rank over here should know himself who is his deputy posting on paki forum.if he even cant take care of it the for him country is too big deal to take care of.:lol:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
"country" is too big word for you.instead of that try better concentrate ur energies on DFI 1st.And a person who is of Guradian rank over here should know himself who is his deputy posting on paki forum.if he even cant take care of it the for him country is too big deal to take care of.:lol:
Like I said, we don't need advice from pukes. So shut the fuck up.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Like I said, we don't need advice from pukes. So shut the fuck up.
you should ve shut up 1st. my post was addressed to AV not you .y did you jump in between like a cat and now meowing like a kitten... :wave::pound:

Oracle

Your very own mods of DFI Post on pakistani forums and they do have gall to call members here "Paki". What a buffoonery you people here at DFI are spreading.
Nobody, who is a Mod in here posts in paindabad forums. Get over that low life of yourself. And have some sense of shame, afterall you claim to be a women.

Oracle

As I said before, staff in here do not post in terrorist forums.

People who are staff in here, DO NOT go over to terrorist forums, not even for a shit.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Coz I am here to answer. All staff is one.

By the way you are the only one who comes here whenever the site comes back. Wonder if you are the scout for your puki masters to inform them to up the "dose"!! Get outta here low life. Damn your psychiatric guy needs to work on you first.

Virendra

Country flag
you should ve shut up 1st. my post was addressed to AV not you .y did you jump in between like a cat and now meowing like a kitten... :wave::pound:
PM A.V. if you want to talk one on one to him. This is an open forum, you don't dictate who will reply to what. In case you don't like it you may leave.
You're yet to tell which Mod visited Pakistani forums and when. If you can't back what you say then stop bitching here.

Regards,
Virendra

Oracle

Btw, mistake grrrrr for a meow at your expense.

And oh yeah, your paki niyat oozes from your posts. Paindabad di puttar!

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

I think enough has been said over this issue already,what has been achieved,perhaps the most important thin to come out of this,is that credibility of the pakistani run Indian defence forum is irretrievably lost,their trust worthiness has been rendered asunder.There nothing more anybody in this vast anonymity of the cyber world ever covets,which is credibility and trust worthiness.What is lost there is no redeeming.If it is an Indian run forum,then this is unfortunate,however if it a pakistani run portal,which it increasingly appears to be,then it deserved this to its fullest measure.

Chastity lost cannot be restored by a trial,just pin this thread and lets restore the normal functioning of the forum and move on.

Tronic

I hope, that after this tremendous display of pakiness by the pakis(including the AJTR), DFI will take up same attitude towards that wretched land and its inhabitors as taken by BR. Try to be soft with Pakis and hoping that it would suffice, was an error.

I have always said that, if the forum is Indian, then it cannot be neutral. However, DFI chose to be neutral and welcoming to pakis as well. It was done with good intentions, no doubt, but what did it avail? We, now, have a duplicate Indian site run by pakis who also claim to be neutral. And in this garb, can and will do lot of mischief on gullible indian netizens.

Atleast now, let DFI take a no-nonsense attitude towards Pakistan. No neutrality please. Be Indian thoroughly.

Lastly, a query: Yusuf said that even bank sites would not have survived the attack. Then, how come BR is not attacked similarly. Is it because the fake forum is competing for DFI's slot?

PS: Appreciate the efforts of all concerned in keeping the forum afloat. Sincerely pray that the forum is able to prevail over this difficulty.
Johnee, its not about being soft on Pakistanis, its about being different from them. Trust me, I am tired of this tit-for-tat and being compared on same level as these pigs. I don't want Indians to talk the same way as Pakis, simply because we are a historically and intellectually rich country, not wannabes like the Pakis. Therefore, our methods should be separated from those pigs by a hundred foot pole.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
It was known way back in mid 2010(C.) that IDF and PDF are same when some mass pm had gone to DFI members here by some new member with handle name "prototype".even at that time same sort of thread was started to warn the people and even after that episode dfi mod was freely posting on def.pk.but he used to be conspicuous by his long absence on DFI you can still find him their as of today happily hobnobbing.
And oracle you are not in any moral position to teach me or any one else any lessons in shyness.I know your low level of morality or the any one else here .

And for yusuf u dont need the Fai case to happen first to enlighten every one here about isi fake site when it was proved long before on dfi itself.btw most of dfi members came from pdf only and they know better.Btw Ramdan and Eid are over so you can be free with ur words now. :)

And as for low life or gutter life i think 2 yrs on DFI is enough time to know the moral level and level of life of people by just observing them.

Oracle

It was known way back in mid 2010(C.) that IDF and PDF are same when some mass pm had gone to DFI members here by some new member with handle name "prototype".even at that time same sort of thread was started to warn the people and even after that episode dfi mod was freely posting on def.pk.but he used to be conspicuous by his long absence on DFI you can still find him their as of today happily hobnobbing.
And oracle you are not in any moral position to teach me or any one else any lessons in shyness.I know your low level of morality or the any one else here .

And for yusuf u dont need the Fai case to happen first to enlighten every one here about isi fake site when it was proved long before on dfi itself.btw most of dfi members came from pdf only and they know better.Btw Ramdan and Eid are over so you can be free with ur words now. :)

And as for low life or gutter life i think 2 yrs on DFI is enough time to know the moral level and level of life of people by just observing them.
Well just the way I cannot comprehend the pan-wala to be a Bangladeshi.

Whatever I do, I do it as the capacity as an Indian. You do it as the capacity of a paki, as a pork fat eater. So take a ride!

Last edited:

Tronic

Errrm. Did you just shoot yourself in the foot?

Secondly, I don't know about low life or gutter life, but honestly, you act like a troll. First few posts I read of yours, as I was not acquainted with your posts before, I actually respected you. But it didn't take a lot for that respect to fall. I don't mind people having opinions on things; I actually respect the people who do, as long as you can stand by them. Me and SATA and a lot of others on here completely disagree with each other and have totally different ideologies, yet, no matter how heated the discussions get, they still hold their ground and stand by. You, on the other hand do nothing but troll. You will throw one liners to flamebait, I have responded to many of your posts, but as soon as you feel your narrow minded views are getting cornered, you quickly put the tail between the legs and dash out of any possible discussion. You are therefore nothing but a troll. 11,000+ posts of pure trolling, you should get an award ajtr!

Oracle

you moral level is even way lower than the pakis i can safely say at lowest level.and see i can never go wrong about u :)
You are here till now gloating about paki unfolding it' flags in Red Fort and India being a joke when it comes to responding to terrorists.

Take a hike, and also be sure, I will be the one who'd make sure UK authorities knows about you.

You are an ejaculation mark on a bedsheet, nationality and every country you visit. You are just a stain!

Last edited:

p2prada

That is the aim of IDF/DEFPK/WDN, to capture userbase, for them its a money making venture.
Heck when I logged in I was the only user present for something like 5 minutes. Then 5 showed up along with me and some 16 guests, it quickly rose to 47 members and 350 odd guests.

Yeah. Losing user base means other forums will benefit from it. I for one will not be going to dhimmi infested forums.

venkat

Shut the fuck up you fake bitch.Mumbai attacks were not a joke that you put a smilie as well neither were the blasts.

And no I am not sorry for the language that you deserve. Don't bother reporting the post.
ajtr!!!! mumbai attack is a joke for you....what yusuf said i repeat again!!!!

trojan

Country flag
i see jagjitnatt in the newest members list here in DFI . is he the same guy who's the admin of IDF ??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
i see jagjitnatt in the newest members list here in DFI . is he the same guy who's the admin of IDF ??
I guess he has come to see if we are still alive or not in what is a relentless attack on the site. Probably go back and report to his masters that their NaPak designs won't succeed.

bhogta

One thing how come Indian supporting that type of site.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
One thing how come Indian supporting that type of site.
No Indians are. They stole the usertables of the older genuine IDF, and all their posts. There are many phoney Indians (Pakistanis masquerading as Indians, because it's as easy as setting an Indian-sounding name, and Indian-looking avatar, and a "Location" field in which you can even write Timbuktu), who are doing a laughably piss-poor job at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.