IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well i want to ask does any members here have connection with any india security agency so that DFI case can be brought to their notice and counter-action can be carried on stupids who donot any thing but to fake

pak are taking lesson of copying /faking form their new masters seriouslly

sayareakd

Country flag
well i want to ask does any members here have connection with any india security agency so that DFI case can be brought to their notice
Yusuf has wrote in BR that authorities are aware about this.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Adding to what Singh said, I am cross posting what i posted in BR

Recently after DFI shutdown people on MP are inviting people on DFI..
They are only asking to join IDF & PDF, If you know Sancho who seems to be a Indian from his pro Indian posts, This is what he send me, I think you should know..

Originally Posted by Sancho78

P.S. In case you want to join other forums to discuss Indian defence matters, I would be happy to see you in one of these as well:

http://www.***********/forums/india-defence/

http://www.******************/forums/

The blanked out names above are links to fakistan and pukistan forums. This was told to us by one of our members.

Makes things more clear to us why DFI was attacked in the first place, so that pro pak forums could be promoted. Worse thing is that dhimmies fvcking slave mentality Indians are the ones promoting this. Heights of shamelessness.

these are the same guys who would protest pak terror attacks on pak forums like it would matter. I really dont understand what these people are up to and why they support such forums. defpuki is known to support terror, run by the biggest terror organization in the world ISI. Whats going to wake up these people i dont know.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Yusuf has wrote in BR that authorities are aware about this.
but would they be taking any counter action against it or this would come on soldiers of dfi..pk is begin passively helped by isi, but is our RAW going to help dfi in this. i doubt because our babus are short-sighted as well as lack courage,will to carry out any step

sayareakd

Country flag
but would they be taking any counter action against it or this would come on soldiers of dfi..pk is begin passively helped by isi, but is our RAW going to help dfi in this. i doubt because our babus are short-sighted as well as lack courage,will to carry out any step
RAW does not do cheap things like this, plus why you want to counter attack them, just use more resources to counter this attack. BTW in India it is crime to hack others.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag

For ISI, def pk is a propaganda weapon. They need it. Indian govt (RAW) does not require such a forum to spread propaganda.
So no dont expect them to interfere in the DDOSing issue.

But yes, they will go after people using fake passports etc. That will get them to act like it has already. using fake passport is a serious offence. Tariq aka Ahsan will be in serious trouble if the indian authorities get in touch with the US. I am sure they are verifying the details of the passport. We too will have it in response to the RTI filed.

Uske baad, bhaag AF, bhaag !!!

Oracle

This is a conflict between thugs running propaganda/terrorist sites Vs genuine defense sites such as DFI.

How is this in any way short-shortsightedness of babus and why the hell should R&AW get involved?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well i only asking raw help in disloding that stupid website and not for spreading any propaganda. as we know this site are actively used for raising money as well as spreading pak propangda.once this stupids are taught lesson then thwy wont fare to attack on net.and for shortsightness for babus raeson--> because to carry out ant step they would be requring permissions from their master and i donot think they are going to get it .i want them to do it as of own without asking for permission from their boss

sayareakd

Country flag
Just ask for ban on IDF and Def.pak that will do the job. Anyone know how website can be banned in India.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Saya, if there is a directive from the government to the ISPs to ban these sites, then they have to comply with it but then that will be construed as a clamp on freedom of expression.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Saya, if there is a directive from the government to the ISPs to ban these sites, then they have to comply with it but then that will be construed as a clamp on freedom of expression.
Anti India propaganda and activity?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Anti India propaganda and activity?
Believe me there are enough bleeding heart liberals and traitors in India who will make a hue and cry about this and Govt. will back off.
I think its unlikely to get banned.

venkat

As lot of funds are required to counter future attacks and to take adequate security measures,since the aim of the fake forum may be not to make money, but to spread misinformation on indian security ,defence matters and jihadi terrorism and at the same time leak out critical data submitted by unsuspecting Indian members to ISI, we must take of the help of our security agencies and launch a counter attack on the dubious and malicious activities of that fake forum on behalf of ISI!!!!We must take our Govt help...JMT

Illusive

Country flag
Freedom of expression???? and what about the loss to Indian forums.....even forget this. They misusing the money against us. Its better if they are banned. It never has spoken anything good about of our country, why go there like fools.
They are stealing our Freedom of Expression to post in an Indian forum and that whats matter.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Well yes, taking out genuine Indian forums is denial of a way to express ones self. Plus the ones doing it are our enemies!!

Not no, dont expect any one in Dilli to get involved in all this.

We need to get back on our feet using our own means. We need all members to chip in, with both money and posts!!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why should we send emails we believe indians are smart enough to realize the topic of debate here is :-

how do we love our country and say things when we ourselves visit such sponsored mouthpieces to alter indian image

some of these fake forums i had exposed before but the FAI incident has only added to our belief that ISI do engage in such activities and actively sponsor them and many indians do follow it

in one of the fake indian forums when you try and donate money via donations you will see money is transferred in the name so a pakistani member , what a shocker.
then there are false flag users who fake as indian posters , i ahve seen idnian posters there claiming that SU30MKI is inferior to F-16 because its russian product all these quotes with an indian flag , i bet the user didnt know a think about su30.

there are better websites on the internet then such silly ways

i stress we at DFI have nothing to do with such fake forums we are just discussing a topic of ISI involvement in funding groups which try and alter indian image and engage indian groups , the net is one such medium.
Your very own mods of DFI Post on pakistani forums and they do have gall to call members here "Paki". What a buffoonery you people here at DFI are spreading.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Your very own mods of DFI Post on pakistani forums and they do have gall to call members here "Paki". What a buffoonery you people here at DFI are spreading.
Who is posting of puki forums and when was the last post there? Fai case is an eye opener for all.

But we don't need Pakis and their sympathizers advising us. Take care of your own country. We will talk about ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.