IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
No point in talking to those traitors who are ready to sell their motherland for sake of some color in their name. Ignorance was an excuse earlier but its just plain greed and nothing else. I doubt if this guy is even Indian .
Lol the admins of this forum will definitely know that I am an Indian from my IP as it has been a month sice I returned from Australia.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Mr.Yusuf I think you have not seen the photo of Tariq's passport.
no i have not seen. Have you? you must have good eyes to see through that blurred image. if you have the full image please post it here.
And what exactly is that photo going to prove anyways? Just for your information, RTI application has already been filed. We will know if there is any Tariq at all, and if yes, what he looks like.

Poseidon

Country flag
Yes, that is what Singhji is saying. People/Admins of pakistanidefence also hate Ashan. Why ? Just do some google searches and you'll know why
Well that's because as Ahsan is a learned man & he is not anti-india.So some members like Omar who are anti India hate him.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Well that's because as Ahsan is a learned man & he is not anti-india.So some members like Omar who are anti India hate him.
Ahsan is a learned man? how do you know? oh yes he owns IDF. from which of his posts did you make out he is a learned "man"?

I wonder what makes an "Indian" praise a paki?

Poseidon

Country flag
no i have not seen. Have you? you must have good eyes to see through that blurred image. if you have the full image please post it here.
And what exactly is that photo going to prove anyways? Just for your information, RTI application has already been filed. We will know if there is any Tariq at all, and if yes, what he looks like.
Good truth will come out soon.
But guys please be ready to bow your heads in shame when it will be confirmed that TK is an Indian.(I mean an ex Indian citizen.)
DFI is a very well respected & professional forum it should not run defamation campaign against other forums

plugwater

Quoting a post from BR.
Below is an original passport. The face instead of being blurred have been cut out, exactly the way Mr. Paki has done the blurring. Please do notice that the signature below the passport pic has been cut, same way if you blur the pic the signature should have been blurred at the top of the letters. So, the dumbhead paki blurred the pic, scanned it, took a color print, signed it, scanned it again and faked it.

Also to notice is the security feature. In the original passport, which too is hand written there are security marks running vertically across the passport picture. The security feature is both in Hindi & English. In Hindi - Bharat Sarkar, in English - Government of India.

Original Passport below:

Fake Passport below: Please do notice all the points I have mentioned.

Plus numerous other deficiencies in the passport mentioned by other posters.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
Ahsan is a learned man? how do you know? oh yes he owns IDF. from which of his posts did you make out he is a learned "man"?

I wonder what makes an "Indian" praise a paki?
Well he graduated from KGSB.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Not being anti-India is different from being an Indian.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
But guys please be ready to bow your heads in shame when it will be confirmed that TK is an Indian.(I mean an ex Indian citizen.)
DFI is a very well respected & professional forum it should not run defamation campaign against other forums
Who is the owner of IDF? Do you have a clue? have you read this entire thread and the one on BR? Do you want to willfully close your eyes and not see the facts or are you plain dumb?

plugwater

We were calm until that forum started to attack us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Are You Serious?
You haven't heard of Kellstadt Graduate School of Business & You live in USA.
You forgot, its not me who lives in the US but Ahsan, the owner of IDF. I am very much in India.

So he is a graduate of some business school. Does that automatically make him a "learned man"?

Poseidon

Country flag
You forgot, its not me who lives in the US but Ahsan, the owner of IDF. I am very much in India.

So he is a graduate of some business school. Does that automatically make him a "learned man"?
Well it doesn't but you can clearly see that mods of *********** don't pakdef.info do.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
So tell me, why doesnt any of the proofs submitted convince you of IDF being a fake?

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Well it doesn't but you can clearly see that mods of *********** don't pakdef.info do.
err? How is this even relevant ?

Going back on topic:

1. IDF/WDN is owned by Ahsan
2. WDN has quite a few members on the payroll of ISPR
3. Tariq Khan is a Pakistani. In all probability Tariq Khan=Ahsan
4. The fake forum targeted us with a massive DDoS attack.

Poseidon

Country flag
So tell me, why doesnt any of the proofs submitted convince you of IDF being a fake?
Because I will believe the proof that submitted by GOI or some legal firm.Not by some rival forum.

A.V.

SR71 Blackbird why does IDF host a hacked Indian defence forum database in it ?

why was IDF using the adsense codes of def..pk ?

Why IDF is hosted on a pakistani server ?

Status
Not open for further replies.