IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well i remember i told AV that Pakistanis will attack this site, he said "we are in good terms with all sites and we are not against anyone." or something to that effect.

I guess he thought that would be the best antivirus to stop attacks, when has being GOOD or Unbiased had anything to do with Invaders or attackers from destroying us, it has never happened in history. DFI was just another Pritihivi Raj who fought battles inside and never saw the attack comeing from outside.:rolleyes:

I will try to donate but give me some time.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Guys,

Here is another proof that Tariq Khan is a Pakistani. See, a senior pakistani member of deffpk says that Webby (Tariq Khan) was on that BRF thread. Any more proofs needed?

Oracle

Now check that the image is blurred. Fine, he looks like an ass and he blurred it.

Now, check the signature below the picture.

Tariq - head of R, dot of i, clearly over the blurred image, while it should have been cut off, while the image was blurred.

Nawaz - head of 4th A.

Below is an original passport. The face instead of being blurred have been cut out, exactly the way Mr. Paki has done the blurring. Please do notice that the signature below the passport pic has been cut, same way if you blur the pic the signature should have been blurred at the top of the letters. So, the dumbhead paki blurred the pic, scanned it, took a color print, signed it, scanned it again and faked it.

Also to notice is the security feature. In the original passport, which too is hand written there are security marks running vertically across the passport picture. The security feature is both in Hindi & English. In Hindi - Bharat Sarkar, in English - Government of India.

Original Passport below:

Fake Passport below: Please do notice all the points I have mentioned.

Date of issue - printed. Date of expiry - hand written.

Does it take a genius to sort this out? certainly not.

All it needs is common sense!

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
To sum up, Tariq somehow got the cpmove file of IDF (the one where SATA was an admin), and uploaded to his server. Now he has all the users and posts made on the original IDF.

If SATA remembers his password, and if he's still in the admin usergroup, he should log on as admin and delete all users/posts.

SATA can also file a DMCA complaint on the basis of cached copies of the original IDF on WaybackMachine.

sayareakd

Country flag
To sum up, Tariq somehow got the cpmove file of IDF (the one where SATA was an admin), and uploaded to his server. Now he has all the users and posts made on the original IDF.

If SATA remembers his password, and if he's still in the admin usergroup, he should log on as admin and delete all users/posts.

dont you think they have change the data ???

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Once a paki always a paki. They do nothing productive or creative, and have a sense of entitlement over everything that isn't theirs.

captonjohn

Country flag
Once a paki always a paki. They do nothing productive or creative, and have a sense of entitlement over everything that isn't theirs.
True, think if they used their knowledge for their growth then how much they could developed but these guys busy in spoiling our life.

S.A.T.A

Quite frankly i didn't know such a website existed until now.everything that the site owner Tariq Khan claims with regards to the data of Indiandefenceforum.com,is completely untrue.I have conferred with the owner of Indiandefenceforum.com and he has not made any legal transfer of these data to anyone,let alone this tariq khan bloke.The original IDF domain is still with Srirangan.

While there is nothing one can hold against a pakistani willing to host a portal dedicated to indian topics,or wanting to pose as an Indian,it is patently illegal to use data that does not legally belong to him.he IDF database was illegally downloaded by non authorized persons and those who use this database,without authorization,are criminally implication themselves in a criminal venture by association.

I hope people who are part of that community understand that they are part of community whose foundation rests on stolen contents.The community must immediately stop using data which they are not authorized to use and offer an unconditional apology if they did use it.

P.S:I was only the admin of Indiandefenceforum.com and not its owner,i have intimated the site owner regarding this issue and they will do whatever is necessary.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
This seems to be an outright theft there are members here like me /Saya/Indianbull from IDF that never joined that BS site but appear registered there.

sayareakd

Country flag
This seems to be an outright theft there are members here like me /Saya/Indianbull from IDF that never joined that BS site but appear registered there.
LF file criminal complaint of fraud, in USA and get this guy. If you want i will give you my Affidavit in support.

johnee

I hope, that after this tremendous display of pakiness by the pakis(including the AJTR), DFI will take up same attitude towards that wretched land and its inhabitors as taken by BR. Try to be soft with Pakis and hoping that it would suffice, was an error.

I have always said that, if the forum is Indian, then it cannot be neutral. However, DFI chose to be neutral and welcoming to pakis as well. It was done with good intentions, no doubt, but what did it avail? We, now, have a duplicate Indian site run by pakis who also claim to be neutral. And in this garb, can and will do lot of mischief on gullible indian netizens.

Atleast now, let DFI take a no-nonsense attitude towards Pakistan. No neutrality please. Be Indian thoroughly.

Lastly, a query: Yusuf said that even bank sites would not have survived the attack. Then, how come BR is not attacked similarly. Is it because the fake forum is competing for DFI's slot?

PS: Appreciate the efforts of all concerned in keeping the forum afloat. Sincerely pray that the forum is able to prevail over this difficulty.

Blackwater

No no sir,wat u r talking about. parkis do lot of productive things. They got the best universities, like international school of terroist business studies, in the whole world.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb::thumb::thumb::laugh::laugh:

If there graduates tells the world that we are graduated from there, they will get 6 figures managements jobs in al-queda and other terrorist organisation :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
was all member info stolen ???!!!
We weren't hacked or anything.

I will give you an analogy. Suppose you have a phone, and suddenly 10,000 people call you at once, what'll happen ? it'll come busy for all. Same thing is happening here.

venkat

singhji!!! these days CMF has added captcha,will that help against bots?

p2prada

I wonder how soon would things be back to normal. The user base today is next to nothing if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.