IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Now it seems they have started copying our styling , even our banner images . Desperate attempt to look like a Indian forum.Pathetic low lives ...

Have a look at this screen grab

A.V.

Guys the fake forum terrorists dont knwo about their own forum

They bought this domain indiandefence(.)com which hosted a simple website not a forum.

The database that they have is from www.indiandefenceforum.com which was a forum and hacked by pakis in 2008 , we have all old IDF members form this here like saya , johnee and many others

Their mods aka new isi agent knows jack crap again about the database they have there its of the second url which was posted here which was known as IDF form 2003 to 2008 , their paki admin hacked the database and merged it now with them , it has nothing to do with the first URL which they bought and which is INDIANDEFENCE(.)COM

The member that terrorist refers to was a moderator of old IDF url 2nd who didnt know that the new IDF is fake he got an email and came to check and after that disappeared , because he mentioned the names of sri and gautam there who were original owners of old IDF and whose conversation today i posted here .

IDIOT pakis go have a look before posting what you are saying you have dug a grave yourself by claiming that you bough this domain and database www.indiandefenceforum.com , this databse is still owned by gautam and is not for sale as srirangan told me today.

SO you have clear idea that they are speaking form their asses and as usaul the terrorist benny knows jackshit about his own forum or how it is run

ask them to confirm they bought the databse of www.indiandefenceforum.com which is now available on their site , they cant what they are confirming is about how they bought the domain name www.indiandefence(.)com , which are 2 different issues .

benny dosnet know whats www.indiandefence(.)com and whats www.indiandefenceforum.com is these are separate ask their admins and we go legal after that , because they ahve here members who never joined them yet see them there

Guys just ask their admins to confirm they bought database of www.indiandefenceforum.com ( because its present in their forum and which was never sold to them )and it was not sold to them anyhow and we can lodge a criminal case against them for hacking and violating web property

thakur_ritesh

i was a moderator at indiandefenceforum.com and S.A.T.A along with sri and gautam was admin there, if you guys have any questions about that place, leave a message here and ping me either through a pm/vm, and will reply back on this thread.

thakur_ritesh

Ok got a message asking was the original IDF sold off.

No it was not. The domain is still with gautam, anyone saying otherwise is lieing.

The entire former team of original IDF is here, namely srirangan (admin), SATA (admin), ajay_ijn(mod), aruni(mod), kiran/f-14/tomcat(mod), sukhoi(mod) – I think he is here with the same user id as well, el Diablo(mod and later admin IIRC) though he registered here with a different user id.

None of us have registered on the fake forum.

PS: a little something, if you guys want to know more, let me or any of the older members from the times of IDF know.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Below is the post by shiv on BR. I would imagine he would not mind me x posting here. Very relevant and sums it all up.

It's over a decade since I lurked on any Paki fora. When it comes to what is discussed on there I am well behind times. I don't know if PakDef died or not abut was fascinated to note that *********** carved for itself a "respectable" place in the internet world. Respectable and Paki coming in one sentence is a big thing. Not to be sneezed at. Its Alexa world rank is something like 12,000 compared to BR's 40,000

I spent some time lurking there and even looked at the registration page and wondered whether to register.

The forum is huge and some threads run into several hundred pages - but each page has very few posts. Maybe that helps in reloading a new ad every time the page is turned.

What *********** have done is to try and make visitors welcome - and that includes Indians. Of course my general sense is that you have to go into that forum with a "I'm a dhimmi but I'm friendly" attitude. Clearly many who have not managed this are banned and evidence of that exists. But the fact is that many Indians are quite content to maintain the "I will be dhimmi as long as you are friendly". The discussions themselves in the Indian defence part is passable. BRF in recent years has not been much better. But the reason I say a dhimmi attitude is needed is because many of the discussions in other parts of the forum are decidedly biased pro-Paki (well it IS a Pakcee forum after all) and carefully filtered to pass certain viewpoints over others - as desired by the mods. But the fact that Indians choose to stay on their in their "dark narrow hole" of Indian defence discussions is an indicator of their dhimmi attitude where their presence on the forum and what they get out of being on there far outweighs any other consideration, and the fat that the forum is heavily Paki biased does not seem to matter to many Indians who are quite content and happy to contribute positively on there. Of course there are a few who post on there and on here - often simultaneously. there is a comparison table of Nasr/Prahaar and some US missile that has been posted on this forum and *********** simutaneously. I will now look out for a helicopter comparison table to appear on ***********

Certainly the way the mods of that forum have taken it forward has probably been good for popularity and ad revenue. There is a downside I guess - and that is the inability of the forum to be as Paki as Pakhanastan - but that is a price they pay for welcoming all and sundry.

PS: even now (one minute ago) the maximum number of people viewing and the only one in 3 figures was the Indian defence section. WKKism comes in all sorts of ways

And then this

I don't disagree with you. But what do we do with brain dead Indians who don't care what else exists on the site as long as they get their fix?

Maybe one thing is to describe all Indian members of those sites as brain dead. Of course they will not be able to refer to BRF on there and curse and on here - well

Last edited:

A.V.

Guys check this :-

Oh sorry. am very sick. hospitalized actually. so made a mistake. We were BharatMilitary.com
Then we bought IndianDefence(.)com

Guys see the foolish benny now , this is what their admin says and the site databse they have is not from this site but form www.indiandefecneforum.com which was attacked and brought down by pakis in 2008

LOL check for yourself if what i am saying is correct and what that terrorist is saying is jackshit.all members of www.indiandefenceofrum.com aka IDF from 2003 -2008 are here who find themselves there and asks for an legal action against them for hacking and saving IDF in their forums , and who hacked old IDF in 2008 it weer the pakis .

and benny and his terrorist friends still justifying that lol so openly they are involve din hacking indian websites with the pakis , prove seen

Now who is spreading propaganda ISI B boy, benny will be subject to legal action , i have taken screen shots where he mentioned he bought old IDF database , just see , i am in touch with the original IDF owner just watch now pakis.

sayareakd

Country flag
Guys check this :-

Guys see the foolish benny now , this is what their admin says and the site databse they have is not from this site but form www.indiandefecneforum.com which was attacked and brought down by pakis in 2008

LOL check for yourself if what i am saying is correct and what that terrorist is saying is jackshit.all members of www.indiandefenceofrum.com aka IDF from 2003 -2008 are here who find themselves there and asks for an legal action against them for hacking and saving IDF in their forums , and who hacked old IDF in 2008 it weer the pakis .

and benny and his terrorist friends still justifying that lol so openly they are involve din hacking indian websites with the pakis , prove seen

Now who is spreading propaganda ISI B boy, benny will be subject to legal action , i have taken screen shots where he mentioned he bought old IDF database , just see , i am in touch with the original IDF owner just watch now pakis.
we are not even finish and they are hospitalized already, wonder what will happen when we are finish with this. :pound:

A.V.

Old Indian Defence was not a forum. It was a site with articles on Defence. It was dormant. So we bought it. I know the old owner. I even checked his site when we were discussing a new domain to buy
Now read this from their admin guys lol the old url dint have a forum , howcome they have the old idf database in there currently with 3 k members lol

now see more :-

because old site was indiandefence(.)com, not a forum
how do they have 3k old idf database in there how ? see this thread previosu pages because they hacked OLD idf and merged it , paki hackers all .

Is Indian Defence Forum Hacked - Pakistani Defence Forum

The site wasn't hacked. PDF was moving to vBulletin 4 from 3. So all sites on server threw the same message and it lasted for days.
their admins is trying to fool you the link given here is of OLD PDF started in 2001 and not DEFF.PK and its not hosted on vb4 its hosted on IPB , see i told you they are fooling you all and now exposed.

EXPOSED THE PAKI HACKERS , see for yourself all those members who were in OLD IDF form 2003 to 2008, which was destroyed after the mumbai attacks , this current fake forum is the one who attacked and hacked you and still uses your database there see member names there ., lodge a public complaint case against these hackers directly now .

Now who is the kiddie terrorist ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Well quote any posts from fakistan forum for reference while exposing them with a screen grab so that it stays as proof even if they edit.

thakur_ritesh

i think its a problem with them, they took to the user name pdf, which was with pakistanidefenceforum. com but after the original pdf got hacked and had to change the url as a result, then those guys at defence. pk took to it which was earlier called pff = pakistan forces forum, which is also what their url used to be.

now they are making claims to IDF.

well, what can be said, good they are being exposed.

sayareakd

Country flag
AV, that Tariq Khan has not posted verifiable proof that he is India and the site is own by him.

Oracle

Once a Paki, always a terrorist of some kind. Yawn! Losers!

Galaxy

Country flag
I asked some 20-30 Question. One can see the reply from jagjitnatt and Spark. Both failed to reply the exact answer. Spark/Benny said jagjitnatt will reply and Jagjitnatt said he is in hospital. he replied only 2-3 of my question, that was also half and not correct. Tariq is not replying at all.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Quite a guerrilla attacks going on DFI and its sister sites and then like GOI, DFI has no option but to send dossiers to the attacker and start and run a 30 page thread on the attackers and about its loss of honor and ravaged dignity like indian media did day after day for 1 yrs after mumbai attack untill next blast . :)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
^^or like Bhutto stormed out of UN with his tail between his legs in 1971!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.