IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Tariq Khan says

if he is Indian some please ask him to post copy of his passport on that fake forum. We can check that Passport Office in India.
Hyderabad is a city in Pakistan as well!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag

Tariq was not even born when BR started.
Jaggi has gone mad.

A.V.

OK the fake forum they didnt hack but bought it , which is totally untrue :-

THE OLD IDF had the url www.indiandefenceforum.com and was taken off air in 2008 , the owners of the forum was SRIRANGAN and GAUTAM and already all old guys know it .

BELOW is a chat and confirmation from the owner of old IDF which was taken off , i ahve his full permisiion to post his chat here for all to check.

A: hi sri , somebody is claiming that they bought old IDF database from you chekc this
http://www.******************/forums/f2/indian-defence-forum-idf-hits-4500-members-8373/index21.html
they bought from you with money
LOL

srirangan: i dont even have a copy of the database
and gautam owns the domain not me.
ignore it dude
we have better things to do..

A: if i get a quote from you will help to solve this
can i quote you that you didnt sell to anybody
i will take care of rest

srirangan: yeah...

check how the fake forum is trying to hide , even their admin denying openly that they hacked forum and using the database , all those in forum world for over years see the IDF saga , and the pakistanis fake how they openly deny and lie about it

marcos98

hi everyone, great to see DFI back.
all these discussion has really baffled me......
i am a member with IDF but not really active there, i had my reservations joining there but slowly seeing the numbers of Indians growing i too jumped the bandwagon thinking it was our very own.
One point that i do want to make is the numbers of Indians in PDF is definitely growing day by day......this will bring more people to IDF.

Awareness is key.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed that the active membership contains odd names not known in forum worlds. Otherwise the forum world is pretty small and people usually carry their username from one forum to another.

The only known user names on fakes are stolen ones!!

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
How can posting in a pak forum be an ISI plan?? Greater number of indian members in pak forums compared to pak members in indian fora could be due to interest of indian members to know about pakis.. I mean its really interesting to see views of your enemy.. Unless you know your enemy how could you know how he thinks. Unless you know how he thinks how could you defeat him..?

Nothing like that at all. Many of us google projects like LCH, LCA, Kolkota class destroyers or even ISRO and people find that site. It's impossible not to find it.

Galaxy

Country flag
Nothing like that at all. Many of us google projects like LCH, LCA, Kolkota class destroyers or even ISRO and people find that site. It's impossible not to find it.
Very true !!

johnee

Since I was also a member of old IDF, my handle is also shown in the fake forum...

Pandora

Country flag
And Liquid you are quiet active in PDF as i used to though am banned till tomorrow but am not looking to enter that paki website anymore ,however what your conscience says to you now ???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^^^^ I am seeing many current online member of DFI are active on PDF.

Charity should start from home. I am no more active on PDF. I am active on IDF, but one can see my post there what i post.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I wonder if those who see their names on fakistan forum which was stolen and put up can actually log in?
Try if you guys remember your old passwords.

johnee

I wonder if those who see their names on fakistan forum which was stolen and put up can actually log in?
Try if you guys remember your old passwords.
I am guessing, we cant. Anyway, I cant remember my old password...so, cant ascertain. If these handles post something, then we can be sure that they are accessing these handles and peddling false info...

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
And Liquid you are quiet active in PDF as i used to though am banned till tomorrow but am not looking to enter that paki website anymore ,however what your conscience says to you now ???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't like to believe all these conspiracies. I am on this site just as much as the other, but do not comment as much because this isn't as active.

johnee

^^^^^^ I am seeing many current online member of DFI are active on PDF.

Charity should start from home. I am no more active on PDF. I am active on IDF, but one can see my post there what i post.
Who are they? Go ahead and name them...

johnee

I don't like to believe all these conspiracies. I am on this site just as much as the other, but do not comment as much because this isn't as active.
The world is full of conspiracies and especially if Pakis are involved. Anyway, everyone is free to do what they want. However, be sure that you are willfully participating in anti-indian activity and helping these anti-indian elements.

Pandora

Country flag
There is no conspiracies my friend everything is out open in BRF and even here DFI..Its you and many like you who thinks its all conspiracy against Pakistan aka land of pure website .BTW its the same Pandora from PDF who was just 5 posts far from senior member post ,but hey my Country come 1st ,the hell with those Pakis websites ,how could i allow anyone to propagandizing against my country and let them delete my post if I posts something about f**king terrorist encounter in Kashmir..

Status
Not open for further replies.