IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Quite a guerrilla attacks going on DFI and its sister sites and then like GOI, DFI has no option but to send dossiers to the attacker and start and run a 30 page thread on the attackers and about its loss of honor and ravaged dignity like indian media did day after day for 1 yrs after mumbai attack untill next blast . :)
ROFL! Try and save your arse before it is whacked! <spank> <spank>

One thing I noticed is your sudden appearance whenever there is something tragic. Are you the Paki Fraus?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Quite a guerrilla attacks going on DFI and its sister sites and then like GOI, DFI has no option but to send dossiers to the attacker and start and run a 30 page thread on the attackers and about its loss of honor and ravaged dignity like indian media did day after day for 1 yrs after mumbai attack untill next blast . :)
Shut the fuck up you fake bitch.Mumbai attacks were not a joke that you put a smilie as well neither were the blasts.

And no I am not sorry for the language that you deserve. Don't bother reporting the post.

thakur_ritesh

I asked some 20-30 Question. One can see the reply from jagjitnatt and Spark. Both failed to reply the exact answer. Spark/Benny said jagjitnatt will reply and Jagjitnatt said he is in hospital. he replied only 2-3 of my question, that was also half and not correct. Tariq is not replying at all.
jagjit and benny are both new to the forum community so it is evident they are in no position to tell people what the reality is, they are going by what the "word is around" and all that they are being fed by that pakistani claiming to be an indian, anyways it can be real fun when defence comes from such people and can be half baked truths.

sayareakd

Country flag
Just ask that Tariq Khan to give evidence that he is Indian, verifiable evidence, copy of his passport would be good evidence we will get RTI from Passport office and post it here. BTW he is online and just posted this

The OLD IDF was not hacked, as far as i know the database was uploaded on the website mistakenly. You can still download that database from rapidshare.

NEW IDF has nothing to do with the old IDF, except that we have managed to save and up the data.
it is getting interesting.

Bangalorean

Country flag
He has offered to prove his identity as an Indian. I asked him to get two BR admins to vouch for his identity. Let us see if he does (which I am sure he cannot).

Galaxy

Country flag
====================================

Last edited:

A.V.

Indian Political Forum will be back soon too.

DFI might be slow on speed any problems with any issues email me

Oracle

Seems paki Tariq being PWND backed off as he could not prove himself to be not paki.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Cross posting from BR

People, just in. I have been informed by reliable sources that our efforts might just pay off. What's been going on here has been brought to the notice of authorities in India. They are watching this space and the others that we have been campaigning against for them being puki run.

Hope they do something about it.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
DFI need much safer server..

I think Donation is needed for such purpose..

Virendra

Country flag
I agree. Where's A.V. ?
Lets pool per our individual capacity, it doesn't hurt.

Regards,
Virendra

S.A.T.A

Why are they using 'IDF',its a misnomer it is not IDF.There is no old IDf and new IDF.The Pakistanis or their proxies who run the board should show some self respect and not hijack others identity.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Why are they using 'IDF',its a misnomer it is not IDF.There is no old IDf and new IDF.The Pakistanis or their proxies who run the board should show some self respect and not hijack others identity.
SATA, they have not only hijacked the name but also the database of IDF. Many users who were part of IDF are registered in that fake forum because they have imported IDF member names from the hacked IDF database without the explicit permission of IDF owners Gautam and Sri.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
DFI need much safer server..

I think Donation is needed for such purpose..
I dont think there is anything called a safe server. The attacks were so massive, that it would probably have brought down banking sites.

Last night we saw that defpk and other WDN sites were down. They have far more money than us, but still someone managed to bring it down.

The paki forums are far more resourceful to sustain an attack like they did against DFI. I mean 15 days non stop costs a lot of money. Where do they get such money from? We have given the reasons for it, still many dhimmies continue to throng pak and fake sites and contribute to their coffers. Its a real shame.

I am sure with the support of all our members, we will be able to keep DFI alive and beat the intentions of the enemies in shutting down DFI like they did to the erstwhile Indian Defence Forum. We are a bit hard pressed that is for sure. I am sure we will be able to tide over it.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Hijack identity? They stole data and admit it. Check screen shots.

Iy

Status
Not open for further replies.