IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adux

Country flag
Absloutely, There should not be any relation with any Pakistani. It's unethical. Totally unacceptable. The day, I will be 100% sure, I will not only leave but will also do much more. I am only there because of many Indians whom i have good terms.

I have seen all. I am also concerned.
Fuck off, spinless oxygen thief. What do you want a Notary signed document? Idiot. And you are not capable of doing anything to them, if you are not capable of understanding the fact, they are conning your silly ass.

Oracle

Absloutely, There should not be any relation with any Pakistani. It's unethical. Totally unacceptable. The day, I will be 100% sure, I will not only leave but will also do much more. I am only there because of many Indians whom i have good terms.

I have seen all. I am also concerned.
100% sure of what? That your arses' been milked?

To pay for premium member positions, just the way it is in PDF?

Kid, what is your age?

Mods, check his IP. Double check it with the IPs of known offenders.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Country flag
Do you think with his business model, he will transfer on website, that too his most lucrative one, while keeping the others. Do you think he will stop because some people asked him to? Tariq Khan is Ahsan Farooqi. The agenda is to let Indians have a nice playing field, making them feel it is theirs, raising money, but Chanel that to others..

In BR parlance, this guy Galaxy is WKK, and they would have banned him a long time ago, and rightfully so.
Well, he will transfer/sell if the forum/domain becomes unsustainable. That is the goal. Indians should be prevented from posting there - that is the only way to further that goal. IDF is hardly his most lucrative one currently - that epithet goes for PDF.

However, the problem is that your solutions of "banning people who are on IDF" is just going to end up driving more people into their arms. That is about the most counterproductive thing one can do.

Just keep up the pressure, and let more people know about this. That is the best course.

Galaxy

Country flag
Do you think with his business model, he will transfer on website, that too his most lucrative one, while keeping the others. Do you think he will stop because some people asked him to? Tariq Khan is Ahsan Farooqi. The agenda is to let Indians have a nice playing field, making them feel it is theirs, raising money, but Chanel that to others..

In BR parlance, this guy Galaxy is WKK, and they would have banned him a long time ago, and rightfully so.
Ridiculous. 0% fact. Continue posting such things without knowing anything. Doesn't matter.

Galaxy

Country flag
Fuck off, spinless oxygen thief. What do you want a Notary signed document? Idiot. And you are not capable of doing anything to them, if you are not capable of understanding the fact, they are conning your silly ass.
If you will behave like this, Nothing is gonna change. I don't need to prove anything. I am aware of everything and will do accordingly. Still, If you feel differently, then i can't help.

Adux

Country flag
Well, he will stop if the forum/domain becomes unsustainable. That is the goal. Indians should be prevented from posting there - that is the only way to further that goal.

However, the problem is that your solutions of "banning people who are on IDF" is just going to end up driving more people into their arms. That is about the most counterproductive thing one can do.

Just keep up the pressure, and let more people know about this. That is the best course.

See, no self loving and respecting Indian normally wants to post in a fake forum. The moment you make it known that it is not Indian, by advertising on our website and hopefully BR will do too, and you take a comprehensive decision that people who contribute quite vigourously to such forums will not be entertained here, then people will not post over there. People like Galaxy should be banned, because he is just a useless fellow. Only when you boycott their stars, then can we get others to join here. They know it, and they have been given a choice. Also it is our big heartedness that we are accepting them in the first place. THEY CANNOT HAVE THEIR LEGS IN TWO DIFFERENT BOATS, NO CAN DO.

Oracle

If you will behave like this, Nothing is gonna change. I don't need to prove anything. I am aware of everything and will do accordingly. Still, If you feel differently, then i can't help.
Are you here on the bidding of your masters?

I am asking, coz' you speak so.

You are not aware of anything dear. You are either misguided, or trying to misguide posters in here. I would vote for the latter part!

Adux

Country flag
You are a complete tool. And you are on my ignore list. And I hope the admins will ban anyone who is directly and indirectly supporting pakis, and still continuous to do so.

Adux

Country flag
Well, he will transfer/sell if the forum/domain becomes unsustainable. That is the goal. Indians should be prevented from posting there - that is the only way to further that goal. IDF is hardly his most lucrative one currently - that epithet goes for PDF.

He wont sell, if he has to sell, he has to sell all. He can cross subsidize. He will do the same as now, and continue to get more idiotic and traitorous Indians.

Oracle

I don't think that is wrong.

If even after providing realistic examples, this guy - post after post comes up with more rants, than he should be shown the door. Isn't it true in the case of his native place - IDF?

Adux

Country flag
Are you here on the bidding of your masters?

I am asking, coz' you speak so.

You are not aware of anything dear. You are either misguided, or trying to misguide posters in here. I would vote for the latter part!
He is most definitly doing so, Him being neutral ( effin idiot) as he says is only harming us, not IDF. Why should we tolerate that? He is trying to misguide posters, so as to remain the topdog in IDF, he will sell his mother for some fame.

Galaxy

Country flag
You are a complete tool. And you are on my ignore list. And I hope the admins will ban anyone who is directly and indirectly supporting pakis, and still continuous to do so.
First of all, I never supported any PDF or Pakistani. read my all post. I said same what you all guys are saying. I only said, I am just member and nothing gonna change by me. People will continue to come due to PDF and Google until the word India is there.

Yes, Admin can banned me any time. If i will say same there, I will be banned there too. :lol:

I am only active there due to few members with whom i have good terms. I can't say everything on Open forum.

Rest, I am not supporting any Pakistani. I am with anyone who expose any Pakistani.

Bangalorean

Country flag
First of all, I never supported any PDF or Pakistani. read my all post. I said same what you all guys are saying. I only said, I am just member and nothing gonna change by me. People will continue to come due to PDF and Google until the word India is there.

Yes, Admin can banned me any time. If i will say same there, I will be banned there too. :lol:

I am only active there due to few members with whom i have good terms. I can't say everything on Open forum.

Rest, I am not supporting any Pakistani. I am with anyone who expose any Pakistani.
Well, you can discuss this with the other members there with whom you have good terms and discuss this further here after you are done there. I am 100% convinced that you will have your answer very soon. Follow up with Tariq on the nationality and domain ownership question. His responses on that thread make it pretty obvious.

Guys, let him be - let him take his time to reach the conclusion and come back here.

Last edited:

Oracle

Oh God, I am so sick of trying to teach Pythagoras' Theorem to a 6 year old. My bad.

Galaxy

Country flag
Well, you can discuss this with the other members there with whom you have good terms and discuss this further when you are done.

Guys, let him be - let him take his time to reach the conclusion and come back here.
Yes........

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
People will continue to come due to PDF and Google until the word India is there.
I am not a net genius, but I think a website is shown at the top of Google searches not by its name, rather its activity, so if you stop posting 70 odd posts there everyday along with other "Indian" posters the activity would come way down, so would its ranking on Google searches.
But you knew that already, didn't you?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Enough evidence has been provided to prove that the forum is a fake.

If still someone says it's not enough, it's same as the Paks saying there is no LeT involvement in 26/11 and we want more proof.

Tariq is Farooki. Mohajir from Pakistan settled in US.

A.V.

galaxy why is the hacked old IDF databse from 2008 merged with the current IDF ?

how come present fake IDF have members from 2006 when the site came up last year only , where are your 4500 members galaxy , some the members are from 2006 howcome , it amounts to a legal hack case from 2008 isnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.