IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

Galaxy still looking for your answer to why it contains members of hacked old indian forum from 2008 ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy still looking for your answer to why it contains members of hacked old indian forum from 2008 ?
I am not looking for any answer. I also heard about OLD data base. I think it was merged and hacked. But i can't confirm it as i didn't had any authority to confirm. but i too heard from 1 very old member of IDF.

Last edited:

A.V.

galaxy just search for members list see member name sayareakd or rayc both are here and they were on old IDF never joined the fake , check your visitor messages for a link and tell me howcome that databse hacked by pakis is merged there howcome , when the owner of old site is SATA and Sriranjan is here on dfi

Adux

Country flag
Can you please stop this nonsense, and please take some hard decisions. Stop mucking about. Militaryphotos.net, WAB and BR are good examples.

Galaxy

Country flag
galaxy just search for members list see member name sayareakd or rayc both are here and they were on old IDF never joined the fake , check your visitor messages for a link and tell me howcome that databse hacked by pakis is merged there howcome , when the owner of old site is SATA and Sriranjan is here on dfi
Ya seen username sayareakd and rayc both on IDF.

A.V.

Adux we are doing a lot of steps behind the curtain i will inform you via PM , just request all your guys to be patient , we are not fooling around this time , we are dead serious on this .
expect legal non legal all kinds of action on them now

sayareakd

Country flag
other users who never register to this fake ID are Indianbull, Lethalforce. List is very long.

arya

Country flag
well we should be try to minimum on PDF no other then we are giving them life
most of user active on PDF so that they can bash on them

Adux

Country flag
well we should be try to minimum on PDF no other then we are giving them life
most of user active on PDF so that they can bash on them
Whats with this minimum business, there is absolutely no way an Indian should continue posting on that forum. Crash them burn them.

sayareakd

Country flag
After original IDF site was hacked in 2008, when asked why the site was not re started, Sri informed that its data base was compromised.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Just saw this post on BR, decided to post here.

Anyways, another info on the forum. As I said in my previous post that the fake forum has imported all the member names from the original IDF database. As it happens, I had a look at one of the members account and I found that the member's join date is 2007 while the fake forum has only started in 2010. Where are Tariq and BENNY ka bachas now?. What do yo have to say now?.

Here is the screenshot

sayareakd

Country flag
Boys, Do you want to see something really funny

Adux you are only one year old............as per fake forum, It speaks lot about Tariq Khan IQ. BTW my year of birth was shown as 2025.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
If the indian idiots at that forum, still cant get it, then they are the living proof of the 'dhimmi' , for which Indians are well known for .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Adu, check the last activity as well . 2007!!! The fake forum came up last year!

Pakistaniyat in full view!! Chori kiya re!!

You guys should sue Tariq. And they are boosting about the forum hitting 4500 members. Cooked up that is.

Adux

Country flag
Adu, check the last activity as well . 2007!!! The fake forum came up last year!

Pakistaniyat in full view!! Chori kiya re!!

You guys should sue Tariq. And they are boosting about the forum hitting 4500 members. Cooked up that is.
All this has relation to what happened to WAB couple of years ago. WAB deleted their Indian section since they thought it was an Indian forum who was attacking, and they culled Indian membership. Now we know the truth; It is time to cull IDF membership in DFI. There should be no excuse in posting in IDF. None what so ever.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
All this has relation to what happened to WAB couple of years ago. WAB deleted their Indian section since they thought it was an Indian forum who was attacking, and they culled Indian membership. Now we know the truth; It is time to cull IDF membership in DFI. There should be no excuse in posting in IDF. None what so ever.
No they knew it was the Pakistanis who were attacking them. We paid the price.

sayareakd

Country flag
Tariq Khan says

My background hails from Hyderabad, but i have been in the U.S. for a while
if he is Indian some please ask him to post copy of his passport on that fake forum. We can check that Passport Office in India.

sayareakd

Country flag
another proof of fake this graph is posted on that site

but he never says anything about PDF in this graph.

So all the effort is done to show that PDF has no connection with this fake Indian site, still all the revenue is getting into the pocket of Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.