IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adux

Country flag
Any member who contributes henceforth to IDF from today, should be banned. If the mods' see 'Galaxy' for example contributing anymore to the site, their membership in this site should be revoked. No more of this nonsense. Just like BR doesnt accept Pakistani members as well as members who doesnt toe their line, this is our line.

Bangalorean

Country flag
Ban is not the proper way. Indeed, Members have their own limitation.

I was always active member on many defence forum except this one. If I will be banned, What i will do ? I will move back to few forum where i am Senior member.

But today, I registered. JanjaWeed also active here. Bangalorean is also active on IDF. There are also few more members like T-Shering here. Soon, 75% members of IDF will also be on DFI. Even if all members will leave IDF, Still many new people will always come due to "India".

I always had some concern about IDF as Pakistani, but i never said or asked anything. Soon, I came to know by BR.

To be very frank, I always considered Tariq as Indian (The way he post not any other reason). . Jagjitnatt is an Indian (No Doubt about that, I am tracking him for last 1-2 years almost).

Bottom line is IDF will continue to move until there is "I" India. 75% Members comes from PDF and 25% from Google.

"IF" IDF is a Pakistani site, members should stop surfing "PDF". It's not only Anti-Indian but by going there it also promotes many other things like CDF, IrDF and IDF (if it is Pakistani Site). One can check IDF, I asked 50% concerned question alone to Tariq and he replied.
I stopped actively commenting on IDF around 3 months back, when I found that it was owned by Pakistani. The next time I posted on IDF was today, in that ownership discussion threads.

I agree that IDF will continue to receive members due to the good domain name that they have - which is why, it is of utmost importance to cut off the Pakistani connection to IDF. The anti-IDF stand must be taken till they cut off all Pakistani connections.

Oracle

Ban is not the proper way. Indeed, Members have their own limitation.
Agreed. What is the limitation btw? Acting blind?

I was always active member on many defence forum except this one. If I will be banned, What i will do ? I will move back to few forum where i am Senior member.
This is not a paindabad forum. Ban is officially off the book in here. It's rare cases when it is handed down.

But today, I registered. JanjaWeed also active here. Bangalorean is also active on IDF. There are also few more members. Soon, 75% members of IDF will also be on DFI. Even if all members will leave IDF, Still many new people will always come due to "India".
Correct!

Our campaign was never to increase member count, but to expose nefarious designs of Pakis. DFI is the second most popular Indian defence forum in the whole world. And it's just a matter of time, before it hits # 1. And oh yes, it will.

I know Bangalorean and have also seen his posts on various forums.

I always had some concern about IDF as Pakistani, but i never said or asked anything. Soon, I came to know by BR.

To be very frank, I always considered Tariq as Indian (The way he post). . Jagjitnatt is an Indian (No Doubt about that, I am tracking him for last 1-2 years almost).

Bottom line is IDF will continue to move until there is "I" India. 75% Members comes from PDF and 25% from Google.

"IF" IDF is a Pakistani site, members should stop surfing "PDF". It's not only Anti-Indian but by going there it also promotes many other things like CDF, IrDF and IDF (if it is Pakistani Site)
You're informed. Now inform other people.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
It is made very clear in the BR thread, that it is owned by a Pakistani, and he owns all the other forums too, which means he is not going to give the one single IDF website, while keeping the other. There is no way, absolutely no way he is going to do that. Ahsan Farooqi, Naadim ( Neo) and Agnositic Muslim, and all of them can go suck an egg. I cant believe Indians are this petty and unpatriotic. Do you think Americans or Pakistani's will behave like this if they knew a site was by the Soviets or Indians.

Oracle

It is made very clear in the BR thread, that it is owned by a Pakistani, and he owns all the other forums too, which means he is not going to give the one single IDF website, while keeping the other. There is no way, absolutely no way he is going to do that. Ahsan Farooqi, Naadim ( Neo) and Agnositic Muslim, and all of them can go suck an egg. I cant believe Indians are this petty and unpatriotic. Do you think Americans or Pakistani's will behave like this if they knew a site was by the Soviets or Indians.
That's a very valid point.

Galaxy

Country flag
I stopped actively commenting on IDF around 3 months back, when I found that it was owned by Pakistani. The next time I posted on IDF was today, in that ownership discussion threads.

I agree that IDF will continue to receive members due to the good domain name that they have - which is why, it is of utmost importance to cut off the Pakistani connection to IDF. The anti-IDF stand must be taken till they cut off all Pakistani connections.
I have good and friendly terms with 50% active members on IDF including mods. They are 100% Indian and have good knowledge base. I am posting on daily basis. Many members are only active on PDF and IDF. Things won't change in a day or 2. But Slowly and Gradually.

Most important thing is - Everyone should Stop posting on PDF. I left PDF (even when i had good terms with many members - They are exclusively on PDF). Simply because PDF is Anti-Indian.

As far as IDF is concerned, Only Indian member post matters. 90% members are also Indian. At least, there is no risk of False propaganda or anything Anti-Indian. Only Risk is Ownership, I have close eye on various things. One need concrete evidence to say that it is Pakistani site. Even Tariq just said he would change the server. I will keep asking more and more until final truth will hit the surface.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I have good and friendly terms with 50% active members on IDF including mods. They are 100% Indian and have good knowledge base. I am posting on daily basis. Many members are only active on PDF and IDF. Things won't change in a day or 2. But Slowly and Gradually.

Most important thing is - Everyone should Stop posting on PDF. I left PDF (even when i had good terms with many members - They are exclusively on PDF). Simply because PDF is Anti-Indian.

As far as IDF is concerned, Only Indian member post matters. 90% members are also Indian. At least, there is no risk of False propaganda or anything Anti-Indian. Only Risk is Ownership, I have close eye on various things. One need concrete evidence to say that it is Pakistani site. Even Tariq just said he would change the server. I will keep asking more and more until final truth will surface.
Really only risk of ownership- That has caused this site and the people who developed this wonderful site, a lot of heart burn and financial loss. That risk of ownership has caused the enemies of this site to raise funds to attack this very site. You support that website, and from your tone, it seems you will continue to support them. Seriously, I have enough anger to punch your face in, how much daft can you get? You should stop posting over there from this very instant, if you cant, then you are supporting him, a person who is attacking this site, causing problems for us. Therefore you are not with us. As Indian, I am disgusted to call you my fellow citizen.

Oracle

As far as IDF is concerned, Only Indian member post matters. 90% members are also Indian. At least, there is no risk of False propaganda or anything Anti-Indian. Only Risk is Ownership, I have close eye on various things. One need concrete evidence to say that it is Pakistani site. Even Tariq just said he would change the server. I will keep asking more and more until final truth will surface.
Alright, enough piss posts from you. Stop it right there.

One needs concrete evidence to say that it is a Pakistani site?

You have close eyes on various things? :pound:

I think I asked you to read this thread from post # 1 and also in BR.

Enlighten yourself or leave us alone in the woods.

I am not known for being merciful.

Bangalorean

Country flag
Galaxy:

Well, I'm pretty convinced that he's Pakistani. Check this:

jagjitnatt said:
forumraja said:
OK, if it can be assured that the entire show is Indian, I will take care of the entire hosting expenses for the first three months, till finances (donations, ad revenue, etc.) pick up.

Of course, this is contingent upon the fact that the entire control must be in Indian hands - and that the domain remains the same (******************). For the love of god, I hope the owner of this domain name is Indian!
Oh boy! Really?

If there's one thing I can assure you at the moment, its that the forum will be completely Indian. I am also the administrator here. I can prove that I am an Indian, and live in India. Tariq is in US. Once we move to new servers, ad revenue will be channeled to our accounts.
Do you see Jagjit saying that Tariq is Indian? He can't say that because it is not the truth, and he knows it.

And observe Tariq's reaction to this ForumRaja chap - the moment he came online, he banned him outright and deleted all his posts. He did the same for a subsequent person who made a monetary offer. If he had really been an Indian, he would have at least discussed the offer the way Jagjit did - it is a very good way out of their troubles, no?

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Alright, enough piss posts from you. Stop it right there.

One needs concrete evidence to say that it is a Pakistani site?

You have close eyes on various things? :pound:

I think I asked you to read this thread from post # 1 and also in BR.

Enlighten yourself or leave us alone in the woods.

the guy doesnt want to leave that site, it is evident, look at how he is justifying his sorry slave existence over there. We need to keep close watch on that site, and any member who joins here and wants to get the privilege of posting here would have to give up on IDF. As for this guy if he wants to suck pakistani ****, let him. Ban the motherfvcker.

90% of the Indians are the members, We stop Pakistani Propaganda, We pay money , This Ahsan guy is awesome, he lets Indians feel they are in their playing field, makes them pay money to HIM, and then uses it to attack us. ENOUGH, yet this idiot, keeps on justifying it.

Adux

Country flag
Galaxy:

Well, I'm pretty convinced that he's Pakistani. Check this:

Do you see Jagjit saying that Tariq is Indian? He can't say that because it is not the truth, and he knows it.

And observe Tariq's reaction to this ForumRaja chap - the moment he came online, he banned him outright and deleted all his posts. He did the same for a subsequent person who made a monetary offer. If he had really been an Indian, he would have at least discussed the offer the way Jagjit did - it is a very good way out of their troubles, no?
That is the modus operandi of Ahsan (Webmaster) of def.pk. And I know that fuckface well.

Oracle

Anymore posts justifying IDF/PDF/Ahsaan/Spark/Jagjitnatt/Ignorance - whosoever is party to that chain, should be banned outright. I have had enough spend of my bandwidth to talk about terrorists and mothafuckrs.

Galaxy

Country flag
Really only risk of ownership- That has caused this site and the people who developed this wonderful site, a lot of heart burn and financial loss. That risk of ownership has caused the enemies of this site to raise funds to attack this very site. You support that website, and from your tone, it seems you will continue to support them. Seriously, I have enough anger to punch your face in, how much daft can you get? You should stop posting over there from this very instant, if you cant, then you are supporting him, a person who is attacking this site, causing problems for us. Therefore you are not with us. As Indian, I am disgusted to call you my fellow citizen.
Yes, I agree. Members are divided between DFI and PDF/IDF. It is effecting DFI.

Common, If i won't have any concern. I would have never came on DFI. I came today only. I knew this site since long time, But today i become active only because of Concern. you may not know me, But i am know for Anti-Pakistani. I create 50% Anti-Pakistani thread. I am active on many other forum. I always expose Pakistani more than anyone can imagine.

Indeed, I am the only member who asked most of the question to Tariq and Jagjitnatt. I saw everything on BR. But what can i do ?? Let say i become silent member there, Still nothing will change. Rest of the members are not going to leave and new members will always come. I am active here and let every member of PDF/IDF knows whatever fact is and act accordingly. Awareness is only Solution.

Bangalorean

Country flag
^^ So if I hear right, you agree that it is not the right thing to lend support to "Indian" forums run by Pakistanis, but you aren't convinced yet that the ownership is indeed Pakistani.

Well, I am convinced that the ultimate ownership there is not Indian. The onus is on Tariq Khan to prove that a) He is Indian and b) He intends to bring changes such that the ownership belongs entirely to him, and not any half-Pakistani WDN business. So far he hasn't done either. I see no reason to believe his version till he proves both a and b above.

Last edited:

Oracle

It is not affecting DFI. Our member base is huge.

The only way it affects us is when that Tariq Khan & his harlot Spark organize attacks against our site.

Common, If i won't have any concern. I would have never came on DFI. I came today only. I knew this site since long time, But today i become active only because of Concern. you may not know me, But i am know for Anti-Pakistani. I create 50% Anti-Pakistani thread. I am active on many other forum. I always expose Pakistani more than anyone can imagine.

Indeed, I am the only member who asked most of the question to Tariq and Jagjitnatt. I saw everything on BR. But what can i do ?? Let say i become silent member there, Still nothing will change. Rest of the members are not going to leave and new members will always come. I am active here and let every member of PDF/IDF knows whatever fact is and act accordingly. Awareness is only Solution.
Instead of acting ignorant, prove it!

Oracle

^^ So if I hear right, you agree that it is not the right thing to lend support to "Indian" forums run by Pakistanis, but you aren't convinced yet that the ownership is indeed Pakistani.

Well, I am convinced that the ultimate ownership there is not Indian. The onus is on Tariq Khan to prove that a) He is Indian and b) He intends to bring changes such that the ownership belongs entirely to him, and not any half-Pakistani WDN business. So far he hasn't done either. I see no reason to believe his version till he proves both a and b above.
He cannot mate!

He's been asked over and over again. Why is he always running and what the hell is he waiting for? Is he a transsexual?

Adux

Country flag

Stop whining and be a man. What you can do ? Really. STOP POSTING ON IDF. This instant. We will take care of the awareness, dont you bother about taking such a great pains on your shoulders , that you have to remain on IDF to warn others. We will take care of that. I am going to contribute to a pakistani owned website which uses its funds to attack other Indians sites (YOU DUMBFVCK, even if you have the most number of anti-pak threads in IDF,the funds gotten is DIRECTLY going into a Pakistani, and he uses it for this own benefit.He wants you to feel at home, so that you pay money and you post regularly). I want the admins of this website to take some serious steps, Like WAB did. Ban the fuckers who arent with us. IP Ban them.

Please dont take us for fools. Please dont take this country for fools.

Galaxy

Country flag
Absloutely, There should not be any relation with any Pakistani. It's unethical. Totally unacceptable. The day, I will be 100% sure, I will not only leave but will also do much more. I am only there because of many Indians whom i have good terms.

I have seen all. I am also concerned.

Adux

Country flag

Do you think with his business model, he will transfer on website, that too his most lucrative one, while keeping the others. Do you think he will stop because some people asked him to? Tariq Khan is Ahsan Farooqi. The agenda is to let Indians have a nice playing field, making them feel it is theirs, raising money, but Chanel that to others..

In BR parlance, this guy Galaxy is WKK, and they would have banned him a long time ago, and rightfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.