IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Country flag
we need to start DFP and even Pakistani Bhakshak (As someone posted in BR).

johnee

Well if you have noticed... me and other Indians have been spending some quality time countering all the funny propogandas and their motives in .pk and .in and continuing to do so and yes the popularity thing, helped a lot in presenting my point of view.
Your(indian) presence only succeeds in lending credibility to their propaganda. Further, your presence funds these sites which indulge in the propaganda. In short, you feed the monster with one hand and try to battle it with another. Your approach is similar to that of US that feeds PA with one hand and tries to defeat islamic terrorism on the other hand.

johnee

There is no paradise or whatsoever... You have made a Pakistani, a moderator in Indian political forum which DFI owns and u being admin.. I am as ignorant as he is.. I never asked cause i was never interested.

What matters is there are a bunch of defence enthusiastic Indians who finds it as a place where they can debate and share/gain knowledge on things they like. And thats what it matters to me too..
I think the bolded part is a valid retort. So, I hope that Indian defence forum and its other portals stay under India or india friendly(and that rules out Paks) Admins, Mods,...etc.

johnee

Well the kind of attack we have seen over the last 3-4 days were really huge and costs about $100 an hour!!! One can imagine what kind of revenue Pak site has from both ads and donations or if required, ISI.

I really wonder why would they spend so much to take out a site for 3 or 4 days? Or may be they thought we will not recover from this attack!!

Thanks staff team involved in getting the site back and shoving one up their arses.
Perhaps, to demotivate you with the hope that you would ultimately give up...

johnee

We cannot take them out. They have backing of "higher" powers.
Actually, we(indians) can take them out, by simply not going there...and lo, they will vanish in a year.
I think, if all indians stop going there, then these sites wont sustain the next 6 months...or on second thoughts, they will be sustained by 'higher power' for 1yr before giving up...

Virendra

Country flag
The events of the whole week reiterate the practical importance and symbolic flagship of this forum. Such attacks wouldn't have been directed at DFI otherwise.
It makes me even more determined to be an active & alert participant here.
DDoS cannot be ruled out completely, we may fall down again but the true glory is in standing tall up again whenever you're hit ...
Glory to DFI .. cheers !! :)

Regards,
Virendra

johnee

The events of the whole week reiterate the practical importance and symbolic flagship of this forum. Such attacks wouldn't have been directed at DFI otherwise.
It makes me even more determined to be an active & alert participant here.
DDoS cannot be ruled out completely, we may fall down again but the true glory is in standing tall up again ...
Glory to DFI .. cheers !! :)

Regards,
Virendra
Not just this forum, but of every post, blog, site, forum in favour of India. Ultimately, lies may be spread by many for long in an effort to envelope the world in darkness, yet it needs just one truth to illuminate the whole place...

And therefore, such forums, sites, blogs, ...etc are of utmost importance. And the desperation of the scum is the measure of the forum's success. As Gandhiji declared,"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Pandora

Country flag
But even from DFI we have members who are seniors member in defence.puke..What about them??Charity starts from home if these guys post in Def.puke then many followers too follow them...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
But even from DFI we have members who are seniors member in defence.puke..What about them??Charity starts from home if these guys post in Def.puke then many followers too follow them...
That is why this thread and that is why the appeal to all Indians to boycott Pak forums and it's affiliates in guise of Indians.

Galaxy

Country flag
That is why this thread and that is why the appeal to all Indians to boycott Pak forums and it's affiliates in guise of Indians.
I was very active member of PDF for very long time. But due to Anti-India false propaganda and Fake news, I stopped posting there.

Actually, Indians there try to defend anti-Indian post and nothing more. On PDF, Mods/Admins also don't follow any ethical. They just banned Indian members and promote/appreciate any Anti-Indian members/post from Pak,China, BD and SL.

But i can't say same for IDF. I am very active member there. 90% News/posts/articles are posted by Indian and people like me and 20-30 other Indian.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Actually, Indians there try to defend anti-Indian post.
And end up generating revenue for these guys!
I used to think I was doing my nation a service by trolling on Pak websites too, but realized how stupid and futile it was, our posts get deleted anyways so it's not as if its helping in counter propaganda.

Mods/Admins are also don't follow any ethical.
Suffice to say, they are Pakistanis.

They just banned Indian members and promote/appreciate any Anti-Indian members from Pak,China, BD and SL.
Most of these guys are false flaggers.
Here's how it works, a Pakistani with a Sri-Lankan flag disses India an Indian in-turn disses Sri-Lanka, a genuine Lankan sees this on a random search over a defense related topic(these sites are rated way up) sees an Indian slandering his country on a foreign forum and joins in to perpetuate the cycle o that particular and other forums and hence helping in spreading propaganda further.
By posting there(trolling) we just make situation worse for ourselves.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I was very active member of PDF for very long time. But due to Anti-India false propaganda and Fake news, I stopped posting there.

Actually, Indians there try to defend anti-Indian post and nothing more. On PDF, Mods/Admins also don't follow any ethical. They just banned Indian members and promote/appreciate any Anti-Indian members/post from Pak,China, BD and SL.

But i can't say same for IDF. I am very active member there. 90% News/posts/articles are posted by Indian and people like me and 20-30 other Indian.
False that lady bit. Most of them are Pakistanis flagging as Indian.

Are you guys even aware that there is nothing like co ownership of WDN? it's Tariq all the way. Real name Ahsan Farooki, a Mohajir settled in the US. That he flags himself as Indian is proof enough the forum is a fake and has other agenda. Multiple IDs used by Pakistanis posing as indian posting garbage to increase post count. Copy paste copyrighted articles and even posts from other forums.

Galaxy

Country flag
False that lady bit. Most of them are Pakistanis flagging as Indian.

Are you guys even aware that there is nothing like co ownership of WDN? it's Tariq all the way. Real name Ahsan Farooki, a Mohajir settled in the US. That he flags himself as Indian is proof enough the forum is a fake and has other agenda. Multiple IDs used by Pakistanis posing as indian posting garbage to increase post count. Copy paste copyrighted articles and even posts from other forums.
WDN is just a dedicated server owned by a Pakistani. Then IDF is hosted on WDN. Domain name of IDF is owned by an Indian (tariq). As per web hosting cost, it is done by Ads (Adsense) which is common. Yes, IDF is hosted on server which is owned by a Pakistani. I asked this to Tariq and he replied in some way(anyone can see)

As per posting is concerned, I am one of the most active member of IDF along with other Indians. So, Fake Pakistani is not possible on IDF. On PDF, it's complete Pakistani false propaganda.

I also had few concern and i asked also the same to Tariq. Few he replied and few i am still waiting.

I said very clearly (you can check my post there) - There should not be any relation with Pakistani. It's unethical. Indian and Pakistan sites hosted on same server is like Israel and Palestine having their site on common platform. If Money is the criteria, then few member including me will pay for that. I got reply that Tariq could change the server in near future.

Last edited:

nrj

Country flag
Fools post on fake IDF so that PDF can earn more money & it can be used for coward acts. Indians need better education. Just 1 arousing end of internet cable is not enough.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Again, don't keep pushing this Tariq is Indian bit here. He is not. Tariq is Ahsan, owner of WDN.

Pandora

Country flag
WDN is just a dedicated server owned by a Pakistani. Then IDF is hosted on WDN. Domain name of IDF is owned by an Indian (tariq). As per web hosting cost, it is done by Ads (Adsense) which is common. Yes, IDF is hosted on server which is owned by a Pakistani. I asked this to Tariq and he replied in some way(anyone can see)

As per posting is concerned, I am one of the most active member of IDF along with other Indians. So, Fake Pakistani is not possible on IDF. On PDF, it's complete Pakistani false propaganda.

I also had few concern and i asked also the same to Tariq. Few he replied and few i am still waiting.

I said very clearly (you can check my post there) - There should not be any relation with Pakistani. It's unethical. Indian and Pakistan sites hosted on same server is like Israel and Palestine having their site on common platform. If Money is the criteria, then few member including me will pay for that. I got reply that Tariq could change the server in near future.
Well Galaxy whose you fooling here mate ??You are rather ignoring a problem as Myself opened my eyes then why don't you mate ??I was just 5posts far to become a senior member in PDF ,They banned me for nothing but trolling in PDf till 31Aug because A guy in PDF called A1kaid or some ****head was propagandizing against India so i gave a fitting reply and pokies real image infront of him,where these guys stand in world arena.

Pandora

Country flag
IDF is just a fake exile site ,made for Indian by Pakistanis who are banned in PDF ,so they can suckup your blood even you are not in PDF... Galaxy go to BRF mate read how things work in cyber world ,just don't let you emotion overwhelm mate.Think from brain not heart.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Credible rumors have it that Tariq is a Pakistani?? If he owns the IDF domain dosen't it mean it is a Pakistani forum??
Why all of the sudden an interest in DFI especially after being dormant for so long and coincidentally after our severe DDOS attack??

Daredevil

On Vacation!
How do you know he owns the Domain? What is the proof?.

Status
Not open for further replies.