IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Avi, IMO, we have to make sure Indian netizens avoid Pak sites as well as major funds come from there into fake sites as well as launching attack on Indian sites.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yeah from now on i will avoid Pak forums and sites, yesterday i searched something about Astra missile and google results were showing .pk on the top, but i didn't enter there.

JAISWAL

ahh!
Its good to be back on home site.
Between i joined yesterday on DFI facebook page.

SHASH2K2

Buri nzar wale tera muh kala dil hai tera kala aur lahoo bhi kala ja sala.

venkat

another DDOS attack today ? couldn't access DFI in the afternoon!!!!

sob

Country flag
Avi, IMO, we have to make sure Indian netizens avoid Pak sites as well as major funds come from there into fake sites as well as launching attack on Indian sites.
Completely agree with you. I have stopped posting at pdf since almost one year now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Well the kind of attack we have seen over the last 3-4 days were really huge and costs about $100 an hour!!! One can imagine what kind of revenue Pak site has from both ads and donations or if required, ISI.

I really wonder why would they spend so much to take out a site for 3 or 4 days? Or may be they thought we will not recover from this attack!!

Thanks staff team involved in getting the site back and shoving one up their arses.

venkat

why have we not did a counter attack to permanently disable that fake forum? Thanks to all those who are involved in restoring back DFI!!!! The matter has taken alarming proportions.Pakis can post what ever they want in the forums owned by them. I have seen links to that fake forum in livefist and broadsword as well.

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
Thanks for bringing DFI back, since last 3-4 days i wasn't in the know what actually happened to DFI, but finally came to know from BR that we are suffering from DDoS for our beloved western neighbours.

Thanks for bringing it back.

Let those MoFos come here....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
why have we not did a counter attack to permanently disable that fake forum? Thanks to all those who are involved in restoring back DFI!!!! The matter has taken alarming proportions.Pakis can post what ever they want in the forums owned by them. I have seen links to that fake forum in livefist and broadsword as well.
We cannot take them out. They have backing of "higher" powers.

Bangalorean

Country flag
^^ Though I hasten to add, I don't like the DoS concept much - neither as punishment, nor as revenge. It clogs bandwidth, harms innocent bystanders like the ISP, their ISP and the net surfing public in general.

debasree

Country flag
long live dfi , no body can comapare with u, they can create fake but they can not match.

Patriot

Country flag
Welcome back DFI. I appreciate the approach Yusuf Bhai & AV have taken with other Indian forums like BRF. We have to fight this nonsense of pak forums with head on attack on them.

johnee

Ban all IP coming from Pakistan, there should be collective punishment for what they are doing. Enough Indian members world over to support this site.
On the contrary, we must welcome pakistanis to come and debate here while simultaneously discouraging anyone to post in pak funded forums or other anti-indian forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.