IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArK

SORCERER
SPARK you have no idea how the forums systems are working , we have your details as a member but as a supermod of your forum you are responsible for transferring the data and details of 100 of indians users to pakistanis

now think what is the crime , you take your responsibilty lightly but its the truth incase you didnt know how the whm panel or servers work.

even if you put an indian admin to your cpanel details of you site you will have no access to whm panels which will be under pakistanis , you get it

proff me i am wrong on this
what data?? email address??? credit card details...???

I am just a regular internet guy. I have no interest whatsoever regarding whm panels or cpanels.

Yes its true.. i take it all lightly.. we indeed had a talk on the above matter months back.

Things didnt work out. Lets leave it like that.

SpArK

SORCERER
Umm..that's the whole point. The WebMaster, (who is from across the border) can access all your 'data'. The fake forum does not have Indian webmasters
Like posts, threads, pics ?????seriously???

A.V.

Mods by default in vbulletin dont have server access. Is it different here. If yes i will recommend this forum format..

Any how i cant recall any "big donations" to the idf site that can worry my nation.

And regarding backups... well isnt it obvious i give a damn!!!!! ( blame it on the "spirits", its not me who is talking)
The bold part of yours have given in spark you care a damn if its pakistanis who own your site , or your data , even you care a damn if indian members data is given directly to pakistanis on a platter

Members and lurkers just see this coming from the supermod of a so called indian forum who isnt bother to share space and share revenues with pakistanis and the likes of which are used to target indian websites and net property.

So much for the story of pakistani forum IDF with an indian name

A.V.

Mods by default in vbulletin dont have server access. Is it different here. If yes i will recommend this forum format..

Any how i cant recall any "big donations" to the idf site that can worry my nation.

And regarding backups... well isnt it obvious i give a damn!!!!! ( blame it on the "spirits", its not me who is talking)
The bold part of yours have given in spark you care a damn if its pakistanis who own your site , or your data , even you care a damn if indian members data is given directly to pakistanis on a platter

Members and lurkers just see this coming from the supermod of a so called indian forum who isnt bother to share space and share revenues with pakistanis and the likes of which are used to target indian websites and net property.

SpArK

SORCERER

Ahhh.. you are using my POV for your own good. It sounded so cheap when we already had the talks regarding this before. Now you are making a point as if "see what their supermod is saying".. This is nothing short of a personal insult..

Thanks for the nice talk AV.

Regards

SpArK

Bye.:namaste:

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Like posts, threads, pics ?????seriously???
Like your IP address
Like your email adress
Your password (if you use the same password of other sites, then you're screwed)
All your private messages (in which you might have disclosed personal details)

Check this link (click on the first result). Indian defence forum was hacked in 2008 and they got details like phone numbers from members

lis IDF hacked - Google Search

nrj

Country flag
nrj two forums using the same codes means they are sharing codes with pakistani website its as clear as that , we and ipf share codes as both are ours.
Its horrifying to see how illiterate Indians are indirectly funding attacks on Indian websites due to their simple lack of knowledge. Their ignorance is working against national image but still they don't see it.

SpArK

SORCERER
Like your IP address
Like your email adress
Your password (if you use the same password of other sites, then you're screwed)

Check this link (click on the first result). Indian defence forum was hacked in 2008 and they got details like phone numbers from members

lis IDF hacked - Google Search
Like your IP address -- i caan even provide my home address to all
Like your email adress--- its visible to all ... what they gonna send me? Greetings???
Your password (if you use the same password of other sites, then you're screwed)..that means i am even screwed here.
Personal details to another member anywhere (even here) is worse.

Yup it will be a nuicence if they are into telemarketing...

SHASH2K2

Sparky I am really surprised to see you posting here in this thread. Are you same sparky who was fed up helping Pakistanis and decided to leave them. Infact you were so pissed off that you accepted the title of former staff on *** If I am corerct . perhaps you enjoy company of Pakistanis more than Indians. I still remember having conversations with you about your frustration along with other Indians there .

A.V.

SPARK i am not trying to put words into your mouth , dont be offended as i said i have no intention to spark you anyhow i was making the queries because its serious stuff.

spark what you said in last 2 pages if any technical guys read it will understand , but you need to know what i was saying your entire MYSQL DATABAS in in the hands of pakistan and your WHM access is with pakistan thats it

you may not be interested to know all these details but if did know the gravity of this you would appreciate what i am saying.

No hard feelings aginst you spark you are just providing your point of view i appreciate that but if yoy just deny without knowing the details it does sound a bit strange that you are disinterested to know that your entire webiste which goes by an indian name and has you as moderator is in the hands of pakistanis.

you can ask your technical friends if what i am saying is wrong or not then reply to me .

i have point it out in the open for all guys to see whats IDF actually is , a pakistani site with an indian name and few indian faces as staff but no access.

I am making this post while my site is down with another of those ddos attacks

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
You guys have to find some practical solution, these attacks will continue every day as it seems..

This will drastically effect this forum..

A.V.

KUnal sir we are doing our best we are under attack from last 3 days , we have employed a lot of resources into this , money time and effort its just a matter of time when we overcome this

DFI popularity is burning some asses around cant help let them burn in hell

sayareakd

Country flag
AV you have to take some hard steps, this should not be allowed to continue.

A.V.

We will take hard steps all you guys on all social media inform all indians about the fake indian site and how they are targeting genuine indian sites with the paksitanis , spread the word across . what next is to be done is do our work well and provide better service to our members .

We are doing our best and work is still going on

A.V.

We will take hard steps all you guys on all social media inform all indians about the fake indian site and how they are targeting genuine indian sites with the paksitanis , spread the word across . what next is to be done is do our work well and provide better service to our members .

We are doing our best and work is still going on

Status
Not open for further replies.