IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrj

Country flag
Indian members on those forums are doing a good job in countering those propaganda against india as well!!
Thats a good job when platform of debate is neutral. And everyone knows that its not neutral. So spending time on that site is indirectly strengthening biased site as its generating money for them. Its like using oil to cool fire.

But even many Indians including active member of DFI are active on PDF. what can be done ?
They should be ashamed of themselves & blacken their face.

We are not forcing anyone to stop visiting that site. Internet is a competitive market & this is a free country. However, even after knowing all these facts if some Indian feels that other fake forum serves them better for their little grey material. We've nothing against him/her.

Only fact they should know is that they are working with anti-national elements. I'll not call them anything less than traitors.

As a professional in web development field with minor knowledge of cyber security, I can tell you that owners of IDF are pakistanis & other wdn forums are started to meet swapping priorities namely, serving unethical pak interests and earning money from educated fools who've access to world web & have fascination for colored usernames.

If people don't believe me, feel free to hire any reputed internet consultancy & see the reports for yourself.

---

People behind this forum have worked day & night restlessly in last 140hrs to bring back the site which is not always profiting in monetary terms.

I'm not asking anyone to appreciate it if that is too much to ask for but, People loyal to fake forums are funding attacks on Indian sites which is not at all acceptable & karma will come full circle for them. Enough said!

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Yes you are basically helping them , and to everyone who thinks you are countering propaganda, then you dont know the depth of brain washing on those paki's, also if they are really interested in enlightenment, they could come here. Why are Indians always ready to play the devil's advocate?

Adux

Country flag
Ok below is one of the mails jagjit had written to one of our people here.

Their admin Jagjit knew all along what the truth was. He kept playing along coz he was "given" admin job.

His end desire is to have his own forum and double cross the Pakistani Tariq aka Ahsan. He has already started his thing as I have shown with the previous screen shots. Jaggi just wants to make money through forums, nothing else.
Exactly how a lot of Indians sold their country and people to the British and Islamic Invaders before, for paltry personal gains, will sell of their own mother's and country.

JanjaWeed

thanks for all the info you guys are providing. but blaming members for being on those forums wont help your cause. ok.. you may have problem with those sites for whatever the reason & your intentions might be noble in telling others not to visit. but i see some of you guys are ridiculing the members for being on those forum. That's not right though! those forums contain indian members from all parts of the world. if you want to educate them about the rights & wrongs of those forums.. that's fine! i'm sure they are clever enough to make the right choice!!

nrj

Country flag
Indians are usually high on horse to abuse GOI when they see any cyber attack on Indian site ignoring what's their personal responsibility. Well here is your part, do it! Otherwise stop feeling bad about your state because you only left it vulnerable & you definitely don't deserve any better.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
About neutrality and unbiased moderation, we banned the use of the words p@k! and ch!nk etc though we all love to use it. A couple of Chinese posters through their knowledge and quality posting have gained "star" status, not by paying $$$.

This is what neutral unbiased moderation is all about. But you will not find any Pakistani last too long over here because of the realities he has to face about his/her country. They prefer trolling in PDF.
It helps in propaganda and $$$.

DFI is open to members of all nationality but with a clear intention of promoting discussion on Indian affairs to go along with world affairs and the Defence sector being the main focus. But it is clear to all that the forum is run by an Indian based in Delhi as it has been told earlier.

SHASH2K2

Many memebers registered to that fake IDF unknowingly but as soon as I knew that its PDF extension to lure Indians I stopped posting there . There are few Indians who go there as they have been promoted as admins/moderators or star members . rest all go there due to conning skill of pakistanis. we should be trying to educate them instead of scolding them . I am sure many will stop visiting them after knowing the truth but if we scold them it will only hurt our cause.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
thanks for all the info you guys are providing. but blaming members for being on those forums wont help your cause. ok.. you may have problem with those sites for whatever the reason & your intentions might be noble in telling others not to visit. but i see some of you guys are ridiculing the members for being on those forum. That's not right though! those forums contain indian members from all parts of the world. if you want to educate them about the rights & wrongs of those forums.. that's fine! i'm sure they are clever enough to make the right choice!!
Only a few are genuine posters over there. Rest are multiple IDs, all Pakistanis with showing Indian flag.

Check Shiv's post in BR showing a pattern in posting. Different IDs, same style. Good work done there by shiv.

Last edited:

nrj

Country flag
We can wake up a person who is sleeping, not the one who is pretending to be asleep.

Their degree of cleverness comes from their general awareness about what they are into. If later is assured former will take care of itself.

Galaxy

Country flag
I was active member of PDF and now active member of IDF. I knew about DFI for long time. Still, I never registered here and just remained a silent member. JanjaWeed and I are no more very active on PDF. We both are very active on IDF. Ironically, we both registered on DFI this week only.

90% people don't even know "who is owner". They just see "India". It's not members fault. Their motto is to post related with India. I really don't know if IDF is genuine or not. Just a while ago, Tariq said he is from Hyderabad and living in US. I can understand, People here are saying in right intention and i completely agree. IDF is still 95% Influenced by Indians (So no possibility of false propaganda by any Pakistani - That much i can assure).

But problem will never be solved until Indians don't stop posting on PDF. If IDF is Pakistani then what about PDF ? There are 1,000's of Active Indian members on PDF. They get banned for 1-2-4-8 weeks for no reason and again they start posting. Story continues. I will be more than Happy if all Indians would stop posting on PDF. But How ?? I can control myself but how to stop 1,000 of Indian members ?

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Exactly how a lot of Indians sold their country and people to the British and Islamic Invaders before, for paltry personal gains, will sell of their own mother's and country.
Brother harsh comments that you see is for guys like this not for normal members who go there unknowingly.

11:29 PM coffeewithbenny: SB is not working it seems
me: yes. GA was moved to a diffrent server
and also defence videos .
coffeewithbenny: oh okie
me: its having some small configuration nissues
coffeewithbenny: why created the second forum?
11:30 PM me: its to create an INternational forum with mature discussion on
geoplitics.
no more only Pakistan centric discussions
coffeewithbenny: so that means mods form other nationalities?
11:31 PM And i still see lot of negative threads on pakistan from oracle
me: yes if they are not into flaming and are mature people
coffeewithbenny: then why dont u invite members from that idle pakistan
talk.. it has some oldies like NEO and Darkstar
11:32 PM me: Initially we need to start from somewhere . Majority of
Pakistan related threads are due to OSAMA factor
coffeewithbenny: oh okie.. but the members are same in both..
11:33 PM me: As of now but we are trying to get many international members.
Many do lurk but are waiting for site to pick up.
coffeewithbenny: oh okie...
11:34 PM me: we are getting international traffic .
coffeewithbenny: i am planning to move from WDN network
me: We are always open for you . Your earlier position will be there for
you whenever you want.
11:35 PM ALso same position for connan as well on GA>
coffeewithbenny: i am interested in DFI only.. if there is any postion..
otherwise i am happy as a regular member there..

11:36 PM me: MOD slot is quite full on DFI unfortunately and It will be a
little difficult to promote someone as mod all of a sudden. I can get you
respected member status.
11:37 PM coffeewithbenny: its ok...
thing is that , the ownership issue is not yet settled in there
me: Benny Person like you can rise in matter of 2-3 months.
11:38 PM coffeewithbenny: i had a talk with jagjit.. that tariq guys account
is used by WDN it seems
11:39 PM me: Jagjit is happy with IDF?
11:40 PM coffeewithbenny: i dunno.. maybe that position as admin is
satisfactory.. but the thing is that the WDN or that Webmaster of PDF can
access the chatbox for moderators which is of concern of me..
i wasck so that t banned for raising questions but i made myself back so
that the platform is not used for propoganda
11:41 PM but it seems monetary benefits is the only motive
me: I always knew that tariq is a fake
coffeewithbenny: tariq is not a fake.. he is some low iq guy used by WM,
who is supposedlky a friend of him according to jagjit
11:42 PM me: yeah. I mean he is not an Indian
coffeewithbenny: its a possibility ...
i have talked about other alternatives

me: I think you dont know that many senior members and mods contribute
money in case its needed.
coffeewithbenny: like shifting the whole database to newer place away from
WDN
me: Even I contributed some money for last server upgrade.
11:43 PM You didnt spend much time here . I liked DFI because its open for
all senior members
Benny do you think they will allow that?
coffeewithbenny: nope ..
11:44 PM i was just suggesting .
thing is i cant spend time in both places.. co u already know i devote a
lot of time in forum when i am in
11:45 PM me: By both places you mean DFI and GAQ or DFI and IDF?
11:46 PM coffeewithbenny: DFI and IDF.. i can be only there in 1 place
if i shift from there obviosly they will ban me.
co i have given enough trouble to that tariq and WM
11:47 PM me: WM has real name of Ahsan?
coffeewithbenny: yup.. thats what i heard from jagjit
me: Benny one thing I can assure you that at DFI no one will backstab you.
11:48 PM coffeewithbenny: the contact numkber for IDF and PDF are same and i
asked that to WM in pdf yesterday
me: You can be mod on GA and a respected member on DFI . in any case I am
there as well as AV .
Till AV is there you need not worry about anything.
11:49 PM coffeewithbenny: ok anyway i will try getting members to here.. but
for that i have to be thrown out from there.. co i was repsonsible for most
members there...
jagjit is actually intersted in starting another forum..
me: If you want we will promote you as mod is a day or two.
11:50 PM coffeewithbenny: we talked about hijacking the IDF database from
WDN , but the thing is that the database password is still not given by
tariq
me: Benny DFI hasd huge plans and scope to grow.
11:51 PM we can start this http://www.indianpoliticalforum.com
we palnned it for 2012 on vbulletin4
vbseo installed form start on dedicated box
coffeewithbenny: ok anyway i will spend time there in idf and check if i
can get some members for the time being..
11:52 PM i will contact when there is a change of plan
me: also a defence wiki and weekly magazine in pipeline
coffeewithbenny: ok
11:54 PM ok shash.. nice talking to u...
11:55 PM me: You can email me anytime you are ready . when a legend like you
leaves the forum many people will automaticall leave so I dont think ou need
to talk with anyone
coffeewithbenny: and one more thing.. pls stop calling me benny... thats
not my name,,,, call me Kris instead... that was what i was called while in
UK..
11:56 PM me: ok Kris
jaisi agya
coffeewithbenny: its actually the short form of Krishna, my real name
and just dont disclose that... to anyone...

11:57 PM me: sure . dont worry
coffeewithbenny: okie buddy take care..
bye
me: Tc . see you around.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Galaxy,
We can start with you from today and then you can educate other friends that you know are active there.

thakur_ritesh

pointing fingers at people who do not know what is really happening shouldnt happen IMHO, yes, we are all enraged with what these cyber terrorists did to us, yes, the indians posting on those pakistani forums are indirectly helping those cyber terrorists, but educating indians should be a bigger motive than making them a culprit in crime.

if they still knowingly keep doing it, then they are no more than the fai's and rightly so, and they along with the pakistanis be exposed.

most important is, people be educated on what really is happening, on how pakistanis are taking indians for a ride, on how some indians knowingly are hand in glove with those pakistanis and are willing be the culprits. spread the word through as many people and mediums possible and people will get to know the reality, and the sham will stand exposed.

PS: those of you wondering what BMF is, that gets mentioned in the conversation avi had with jagjit posted by yusuf. BMF = bharat military forum = today's ---- indian defence

PSS: why dont we put a link on the home page to this thread and to the BR thread which will help a lot of people.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Just a while ago, Tariq said he is from Hyderabad and living in US.
do you believe that WDN, owned by a Pak, will take an India as a partner ad then register other "partner" sites in an Indian's name?

Do you buy that?

BTW, there is a "Hyderabad" in Pakistan too. Nut Tariq aka Ahsan is from Karachi. He is a Mohajir. I am sure you know what a Mohajir is?

nrj

Country flag
x-posting from BR

Niraj_D said:
If people have any doubts, let me present next round of dossier.

Google Adsense is a online advertisement provider. Every subscriber who registers for such service gets a unique client id by google which is used to show online advertises which fetch revenue for its clients.

Open those websites in browser. Hit Cntrl+U. Now you can see the actual code of that site. I did the same, and look what I found out.

---

---

The client showcasing these ads is the same on all 6-7 websites under WDN (worlddefencenetwork.Kom)* which includes fake indiandef site.

The person who claims the revenue from puki. pk site also pockets the money generated from idf fake site.
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Virendra

Country flag
you may have problem with those sites
Its vice versa actually. Thats the way it started and has been since then.

your intentions might be noble in telling others not to visit.
One may relegate the botheration of looking into our intent. Merely opening the eyes to heaps of proof here and at BR exposing the plotters will be sufficient for all.

Regards,
Virendra

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy,
We can start with you from today and then you can educate other friends that you know are active there.
I am Anti-Pakistani and one of the most aggressive member of IDF. I will never compromise any such relation with Pakistani. I myself has long list of blogs to websites. I know how Search engine optimization and false propaganda works on net.

But There must be some concrete reason for IDF. There is no such issue on IDF as of now. People like me, Janja and 10-15 other members makes 75% posts. I will have close eye on IDF being active member there. Whatever is fact, trust me no one can hide eventually. Truth always comes at end.

I will surely try my level best to tell not to post on PDF. There are many members here who are also active on PDF (today i registered here and i realised). PDF is main issue/concern.

Oracle

Galaxy, Janjaweed. Read the thread from post # 1. Even go to BR and check out for yourself the screenshots being provided and the valid questions being asked, to which there was no reply.

Even in IDF, a poster named something like vstol was banned before he could post in some stuff. Who are we kidding? HUH?

It's almost a week that DFI and IPF has suffered without any rhyme or reason. In here, there would be no support for IDF, that arsehole Tariq and his harlot Spark. In here, there should be no talks about those arseholes too!

Bangalorean

Country flag
Many memebers registered to that fake IDF unknowingly but as soon as I knew that its PDF extension to lure Indians I stopped posting there . There are few Indians who go there as they have been promoted as admins/moderators or star members . rest all go there due to conning skill of pakistanis. we should be trying to educate them instead of scolding them . I am sure many will stop visiting them after knowing the truth but if we scold them it will only hurt our cause.
I agree 100% with Shashank. Please stop calling names and raging and ranting against Indians who continue to go to IDF/PDF. Reserve your anger for the Pakistani "handlers" :)lol:) - don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. make that a very clear distinction in your posts.

In other news, the IDF staff there was given an attractive buyout offer by an Indian, on the lines of "forget all that happened here, hand the entire thing over, I will bear all expenses for server etc. etc. - all I want is that everyone on the staff should be verifiably Indian". Jagjit was very very tempted, and I'm guessing all the rest of the Indian staff was very tempted too. But Tariq came in and banned the Indian and deleted all his posts. Pretty much proves that he is a Pakistani, if there was still any doubt.

Last edited:

A.V.

For all the lurkers and posters on this thread , DFI will not bow down to this pakistani controlled IDF , expect them to have a harrowed time henceforth, i issue no warning towards any net attack or any sort but we will take it other sort of ways.

1> their stealing contents will be notifid with DMCA complaints henceforth form not just us but form many , beware of content farming.

2> Expect access cutoff time

3> DFI will be reached by this domain as well www.indiandefence.net and also indiadefenceforum.com - Registered at Namecheap.com

4> every post they copy form here expect google to be a pain in their ass.

As my friend yusuf said gloves off mate , they have done enough damage to our members , over the past week i have got mails and messages from members of various boards about them , all of them are pissed off with these net terrorist Hariq khan and team. guys supporting them in anyway for love of position do so at your own free will we have nothing against you can can continue to sell your motherland and be happy with it.

my friend virendra has already started a blog about their incidnets and terrorism activities , we will take it to the masses how big a terrorist these are.

DO keep a look for this series all over the net even youtube and television :- INDIANS ON PAKISTANI PAYROLLS and expect known faces to be unveiled there,

About those trying to defend IDF fakes let it be known they are worse than original pakistani controlled forum , who atleast dont hide behind the burkha.

Expect facebook pages , twitter msgs and even videos on these terrorists coming up and what that Hariq-mi khan say hyderabad ? my ass he is no worth an I to be called an indian , script kiddie pakistani tariq khan i told you keep your botnets away and behave maturely, dont try and threat dfi or any of our partner websites without provocation .you wre running a small little scam business called IDF with your lollies who gave you the idea to attack DFI form your slumhouse, go sell shoes in your fathers shop since you have no education to land a decent job.

Enough said paki have a nice day do anything but keep your eyes off our network .

Status
Not open for further replies.