IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
That MI 17 was over 100 km away from the area where the aerial battle happened.
The MI 17 was on routine flight. Totally unrelated. Unfortunate incident.
Sir is there a way that we can delete some of our Posts on request to the Admin of the Thread?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
That MI 17 was over 100 km away from the area where the aerial battle happened.
The MI 17 was on routine flight. Totally unrelated. Unfortunate incident.
It would be nice if someone could mark the coordinates of the Crash Site of the MI 17 and the coordinates of the Area where the 27th February incident Happened and Calculate the Distance from Each other.
:)
Anyways lets see what happens . Lets hope for the Best
Here is a picture which shows how the Aerial Engagement of 27th February happened and what Aircrafts were involved from each side that Day.
20211105_121644.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Sir I have a question:crazy:

What exactly was that MI 17 doing there ? Pakis Are always saying that Mi-17 was on Search and Rescue for the downed SU 30 MKI? I know that there was no su 30 mki shot down ,but What Exactly was That MI 17 doing there ? I can't find the answer to it , We must know that? Can you please tell me this .:sad:
Mi-17V5 was on a routine flight before the attack happened. After Pakistan started shooting AMRAAMs indiscriminately, all the civilian and transport flights were immediately ordered to land at the nearest airbase.

Mi-17V5 was hence on the return path to Srinagar's Badgam airbase when it was mistaken for an enemy UAV and shot down.
It crashed between Badgam and Awantipora airbases.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Abhi2.jpeg

The thread concludes on this fine note.

Thanks, everyone for your participation.

This nation will always be proud of its Abhimanyus and Abhinandans who fought out-numbered, out-weaponed, alone beyond enemy lines, entered the enemy 'Chakaravyu' knowing they won't come back.

Jai Hind.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
I have seen in last 2 pages Indian members claiming lot of things without sharing a single a single proof or just empty statements from their officials which are not backed up by single shred of evidence released from Indian Airforce and they led their own Population astray with false claims which they blindly believe
Let me put things in chronological order

Pakistan Airforce actually shared A video of H-4 bomb travelling towards Narian Army base. At the last moment pilot moved the bomb away from main location and dropped it 500-1000 meters away from base.

They invited the international defense attaches of china russia middle eastern countries and played the whole video of bombing the indian bases infront of them

India replies and counter evidence: We bombed the balakot, we didnt miss, because we said so you must believe. Also we wont show evidence infront of neutral international observers and defense attaches because what we said is enough.

Pakistan Disclosed in June 2019 that They jammed abhinandan communication, There was a female aircontroller screaming abhi turn back named Minty Agarwal . Also Abhinandan wingman name was Sqn Ldr Anubhav Vyas.

Indian Response: They admitted Minty agerwal actually exist. They also admit Anubhav was Abhi Wingman in July-August 2019

Pakistan within 6-7 months, in August-Sep 2019, invited National and International diplomates and VIP's and awarded their Pilots, Air controllers, And Pilots who bombed Indian army bases infront of International diplomats and proudly explained the entire mission planning they did for 27 FEB 2019 and the Fighter jet pilot explained in details how they targeted SU-30 MKI and Mig-21

Actual Voice recording of Squadron Leader Hassan Siddique of that time, when he fired AMRAAM at SU-30 MKI
First tell us about dusra Banda which your DG ISPR announced again and again. 🤣

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Retired Indian Airforce Chief B.S.DHoana said

"A classic example is the World War I Jutland naval battle, in which the British lost more ships and sailors but prevented the Germans from achieving their military objective. So you don’t measure by bean counting. We lost a MiG-21, but Pakistan lost an F-16 that we cannot prove."

First prove You shot down F-16, then I'll prove Dusra Banda as well
First prove dusra Banda ,

IndianHawk

Country flag
Retired Indian Airforce Chief B.S.DHoana said

"A classic example is the World War I Jutland naval battle, in which the British lost more ships and sailors but prevented the Germans from achieving their military objective. So you don’t measure by bean counting. We lost a MiG-21, but Pakistan lost an F-16 that we cannot prove."

First prove You shot down F-16, then I'll prove Dusra Banda as well
Lmao awacs signature already proved it and recovered aim missile .

Btw pair kyu kamp rhe the??

IndianHawk

Country flag
There is and was no dusra banda. Asif Ghafoor Claimed he was mistaken. He openly admitted his mistake and moved on. There is a video of him openly admitting it.

India shot down its own helicopter in the fog of war, When india can do this, Then Pakistan can have a moment of fog of war as well, where they saw 2 parachutes and mistaken it as a second pilot
He claimed he arrested two pilots . It's far beyond parachutes. His apology doesn't change facts.

Btw pair kyu kamp rhe the bajwa k???
Balakot ko band kyu rakha mahine bhar??

IndianHawk

Country flag
Those Photoshopped made in MSPAINT awacs signature you are talking about? I can make those signatures in MS PAINT as well. Your own AIRCHIEF said, We dont have proof We shot down F-16.

Kindly Ask your Indian airchief why he doesnt have F-16 shotdown proof. Not me.

BTW, Ask your Indian Government why they officially said they will not retaliate on 1st march, why they backed away if Pakistan was so afraid.
Retaliate for what ?? Your PAF couldn't even cross loc. While IAF was flying deep inside porkistan for both days. F16 is gone just because idiots like you can't interpret awacs not my fault.

Why did you guys returned abhinandan if you Allah was not shaking in fear. 😂

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is and was no dusra banda. Asif Ghafoor Claimed he was mistaken. He openly admitted his mistake and moved on. There is a video of him openly admitting it.

India shot down its own helicopter in the fog of war, When india can do this, Then Pakistan can have a moment of fog of war as well, where they saw 2 parachutes and mistaken it as a second pilot
Asif Ghafoor openly said that one pilot has been arrested and another died in CMH Rawalpindi and it was not just Asif Ghafoor people in Pakistan side of Kashmir saw it with their own eyes and their videos are available on YouTube Pakistani media reported it there is more than enough evidence to prove that two aircrafts came down and atleast 2 pilots landed on ground

IndianHawk

Country flag
Asif Ghafoor took back all these claims on video. Why are you ignoring that video? This shows how much you are afraid to mention that video which will poke hole in your false narratives.

Kindly share those videos which you are mentioning. I don't believe indian claims for a second. You guys lie a lot. Just like how you keep ignoring Asif ghafoor video taking back all his claims in April 2019.
About lying you lot accepted your dead in Kargil after 10 years only. At the time you denied . That's how disgusting and pathetic you muzzies are .

90000 surrender and a day before you lot were claiming victory. 😂

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Asif Ghafoor took back all these claims on video. Why are you ignoring that video? This shows how much you are afraid to mention that video which will poke hole in your false narratives.

Kindly share those videos which you are mentioning. I don't believe indian claims for a second. You guys lie a lot. Just like how you keep ignoring Asif ghafoor video taking back all his claims in April 2019.
You can search on YouTube and find those videos but if you are asking then I will mention all these videos
Not just Asif Ghafoor but people on the ground themselves are saying that we captured 2 pilots and Pakistani media is reporting it live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles