IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I guess that paki uncle totally forgot about Kerala ka kela! They could be good 10-12 inches long and thick too! ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 118506
Only good thing is size
A kilo will have 3-4 Kelas max, tastes llvery bad, with an uneven consistency

The one on the extreme left of the picture tho, is a completely different story, probably the best tasting, the same is used for Pooja's in temples as well

Floydian

Country flag
Do you guys remember that strange post on BRF?
The person claimed to have talked with an IAF pilot.
Amongst many claims one was that IAF personnel are divided on the opinion if Abhinandan's communications were jammed or it was due to reason that Mig 21's cockpit gets very noisy at high speeds (this sounds absurd lol).
Eventually the post was deleted after a few days.
So what was the inference of that deleted post?

Floydian

Country flag
A strike package of 24 planes is not cattle to be chased away. Knowing their retarded jazba junoon, retaliation was inevitable. They had standoff weapons and A2A missiles to outgun us which was public knowledge since 2010. We simply got lucky that they effed up the implementation of their mission and missed everything both on the ground and air which does not hide the fact that they did achieve tactical surprise at a time when IAF was at its highest state of alert. This is what I have a grip with!!:rage:

With AWACS in the air and radar on the ground we should have known that they were coming. We should have had our best fighters ready to ambush them. Why was this not done? Even AD guns/SAMs could have given PAF hell that day if we had pressed them into action at the right moment. No matter how we spin it, its a lost opportunity and loss of credibility - claiming F16 without proof of wreckage was always going to be a tough sell.
And the moot point here also is that how could the IAF have let the porkis attain air dominance by outranging us (atleast in A2A department), by not upgrading own A2A missiles' range and capabilities!

Ikariyasan

Country flag
So what was the inference of that deleted post?
I don't know why was it deleted. Probably it's authenticity was questionable or it had some genuine sensitive information. The post had also claimed that according to the said pilot Sameer Joshi sir's account of the events is the most accurate one.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If porkies can hide their JF-17 crash during a routine sortie last year, how difficult is it for them to hide a crashed and burnt out F-16 in a rough forested environment like PoK?
Anyways ,we have to accept one thing .
The claim of an f-16 goes "unrecognised in International community , so is that claim of a SU 30 MKI by Pakistan . The International community doesn't recognise it .

Let Them not recognise it , we shouldn't bother much , if our Indian airforce said they shot down an f16 using mig 21 ,it means they have and it is Final! I trust My Indian Airforce ! The West will not accept that a top of the line Fighter Aircraft such as the F-16 was shot down by an Inferior mig 21. It will defame F-16 considerably and reduce its Market Value.

The Claim of SU 30 MKI by Pakistan is really a Joke , because we live in Democracy ,if there was A Giant plane wreakage here In India ,any news agency would have found it ! It is just not possible to hide a Plane wreakage in India! It's not! SU 30 is a claim by Pakistan , but till date it has not provided a Shread of Evidence for SU 30 MKI, but there is tons of Evidence to Suggest that an F16 was Shot down that day .

Anyways, after a few years , Pakistan will itself end up Accepting that An F-16 was shot down that day ,just like Kargil, we may have to wait to hear the truth after a few years.

Super Flanker

Country flag
If porkies can hide their JF-17 crash during a routine sortie last year, how difficult is it for them to hide a crashed and burnt out F-16 in a rough forested environment like PoK?

The claim of an f-16 goes "unrecognised in International community , so is that claim of a SU 30 MKI by Pakistan . The International community doesn't recognise it .

Let Them not recognise it , we shouldn't bother much , if our Indian airforce said they shot down an f16 using mig 21 ,it means they have and it is Final! I trust My Indian Airforce ! The West will not accept that a top of the line Fighter Aircraft such as the F-16 was shot down by an Inferior mig 21. It will defame F-16 considerably and reduce its Market Value.

The Claim of SU 30 MKI by Pakistan is really a Joke , because we live in Democracy ,if there was A Giant plane wreakage here In India ,any news agency would have found it ! It is just not possible to hide a Plane wreakage in India! It's not! SU 30 is a claim by Pakistan , but till date it has not provided a Shread of Evidence for SU 30 MKI, but there is tons of Evidence to Suggest that an F16 was Shot down that day .

Anyways, after a few years,Pakistan will itself end up Accepting that An F-16 was shot down that day ,just like Kargil, we may have to wait to hear the truth after a few years.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag

Anyways, after a few years , Pakistan will itself end up Accepting that An F-16 was shot down that day ,just like Kargil, we may have to wait to hear the truth after a few years.
Itโ€™s not about living in a democracy, itโ€™s about your prime minister saying, โ€œunke 2 mig jahaz andar aaye, humne unko shootdown karaโ€.

And then say that no it was just 1 mig and 1 sukhoi

1636525961662.jpeg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Itโ€™s not about living in a democracy, itโ€™s about your prime minister saying, โ€œunke 2 mig jahaz andar aaye, humne unko shootdown karaโ€.

View attachment 118572
:clap2::brahmos:
Good point:laugh:. I agree with you on That,Anyways
,by reading this Entire thread I am convinced that an f16 was shot down that day.

I don't have Any dount on the shoot down of an f-16 by Indian Airforce .

I guess now we should bury this thread and put it Rest. No point of discussing a Matter to which we already know the Answer too in my opinion.

Good bye .:yo:

Super Flanker

Country flag

View attachment 118572

View attachment 118572
#Second Aircraft
I wonder which is that second Aircraft ( Doosra jahaz) which they shot down in their Airspace:confused1:.

Even their DGISPR Said initially that they shot down two planes in Pakistani Airspace. Also this was said by their own pm Imran Khan also.

The only Aircraft from The Indian Side which had Breached the LOC( Line of Control was a mig 21 from our side ):lol:

No SU 30 MKI crossed the border (LOC)that day, they were inside the Border in a Defensive posture, so the second Aircraft must be the f-16 which was shot down by Mig 21.

The Pakis must have thought that they shot down two indian planes but later after realising that one of the Planes was their F-16 , they Retracted their Statement.:).

Anyways as I said earlier ,we should bury this thread and put it Rest. There is no point of discussing a Matter to which we already know the Answer too .

Good day
Adios

:india2:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Should This Thread be Closed?
Can always reopen incase any new official information comes up.
I don't know for now ,( from my point of View) I guess it's high time we close this thread ,we have finally come to conclusion that an F16 was indeed shot down that day ๐Ÿ˜Ž. We can't drag this matter/thread for too many years.

Before closing this thread, we must confirm if there is an option to open it again or it will be closed Permanently. :yo:

Or maybe we should keep this Thread open(better thing to do in my opinion)

You all decide

Super Flanker

Country flag
Who ever is the sponsor of this thread and is in charge of it . I have a request that you delete all my posts and Replies on this thread, including this one . Pls don't ask any questions, Just do it. I have my reasons for this request. :india2:
Farewell, pls don't Question this decision of mine ,every one ,it was a nice time :clap2:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Who ever is the sponsor of this thread and is in charge of it . I have a request that you delete all my posts and Replies on this thread, including this one . Pls don't ask any questions, Just do it. I have my reasons for this request. :india2:
Farewell, pls don't Question this decision of mine ,every one ,it was a nice time :clap2:
Guys pls ignore. This for now ๐Ÿ˜€.๏ฟผ

Super Flanker

Country flag
Madrsachhaap Paki: SPICE-2000 is a TV guided precision munition!!!

Also Madarsachhaap Paki: Isko guide karna padta hai upto the target, toh launch to inhone ne kiya to pichhe se, lekin wo jo control karne waale jahaaz thhe wo usko control karne ke liye aa rahe thhe, PeeAF ne jab react kiya to wo unhone ne uskoโ€ฆ wo wapis palte, jab unhe laga ki hum intercept ho jayenge, wo ghabrahat me wapis palte aur unhone mazeed andar aane ki koshish nahi ki isliye bum target par nahi gira :pound:!!!
Sir I have a question:crazy:

What exactly was that MI 17 doing there ? Pakis Are always saying that Mi-17 was on Search and Rescue for the downed SU 30 MKI? I know that there was no su 30 mki shot down ,but What Exactly was That MI 17 doing there ? I can't find the answer to it , We must know that? Can you please tell me this .:sad:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Sir I have a question:crazy:

What exactly was that MI 17 doing there ? Pakis Are always saying that Mi-17 was on Search and Rescue for the downed SU 30 MKI? I know that there was no su 30 mki shot down ,but What Exactly was That MI 17 doing there ? I can't find the answer to it , We must know that? Can you please tell me this .:sad:
SAR for WC Abhinandan?

Super Flanker

Country flag
SAR for WC Abhinandan?
Search and Rescue for ABHINANDAN? Or was it just a Routine flight? We can't say as of now what it was doing there exactly . Our Indian airforce is also not Saying OFFICIALLY what it was doing there . I don't know why our Armed forces always remain quite . :brahmos::crazy:

avknight1408

Country flag
That MI 17 was over 100 km away from the area where the aerial battle happened.
The MI 17 was on routine flight. Totally unrelated. Unfortunate incident.

Super Flanker

Country flag
That MI 17 was over 100 km away from the area where the aerial battle happened.
The MI 17 was on routine flight. Totally unrelated. Unfortunate incident.
Thank you sir for your answer . I too was thinking the same here. It was just on a routine flight . The MI 17 was more 110 kms away from the area of th Aerial Engagement that Day . Unfortunately,it was a mistake on our part to shoot down our own helicopter. Hope such mistakes don't repeat in the future.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles