IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yup download the video so that world laugh at you more when you repeat this conspiracy theory.

Just to correct your illogical assertions. 2 army units reported seeing abhinandan. Word spread around that 2 army units reported 2 pilots. Hence Old man claiming second pilot and they are going there to capture him

Now this video guy is claiming second because of the rumor that 2nd army unit reported the 2nd pilot

People from different locations saw the Same pilot descending plus army unit confusion also got into the mix. Hence people claiming what they heard.

This is the classic example of Fog Of WAR. When India can shot down their own HELICOPTER thinking it is a Pakistani Bogey, Pakistan can get wrapped into fog of war as well. But alas how can people think logically here. It is there bread and butter to indulge in conspiracy theories
two aircrafts were found 10 km apart....indians did shot their chopper ....but didnt hide it....if paf shot sukhoi it would have been found by locals or caught on footage ....ispr clearly said one is in custody and another is in critical condition.....abhi was fine and talking perfectly...u guys just removed pin and sat on live grenade

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistani retards have painted kill marks on JF-17 too :lol: (you claim it’s fake with zero proof). I also don’t need to remind you how Pakistani retards claimed to shoot down Mig-23 in Afghanistan only to be put to shame as liars when Soviet pilots came forward and slapped you back to reality. You are worse then Gypsies but even Gypsies would make better pilots then Pakistani con artists that seem to constantly cover up their defeats.

As for you trying to justify Pakistan propaganda and lies as “fog of war”. Get real and face the truth, Pakistan’s are liars, there is no walking that back. They lied about JF-17 shooting down the Mig-21, they lied about not using F-16, they lied about Lockheed suing India, they lied about dead pilot.

That is not fog of war but metal retardation and complete incompetence. How does Pakistan claim they have dead pilot in hospital? Are you that incompetent and stupid? I guess you really are, judging how the Americans flew into Pakistan and fucked Bin Laden up next to a Pakistan military base for 45 minutes and then flew back. So yep, it’s officially Pakistanis are incompetent.

Hello Fake American a.k.a Hidden Indian

1. Calling Pakistan retards while not fact checking yourself the Photoshop images is one of the most childish things that I expect from you. I mean, your IQ is pretty low. So what to do? That you don't have the basic fact checking capability and logical mind to see JF-17 kill markings were photo-shopped. How the heck I have to give any proof when that image is clearly photo shopped? That shows who is retard here

2. So Pakistan never officially claimed JF-17 killed mig-21? Are you a retard that you are putting weight to rumors as Official Pakistani Narrative?

BTW you are an american, How can you understand URDU/HINDI? If you don't then don't bring your stupid assertation That DGISPR lied. HE said clearly, that In the entire action which meant the action of Bombing Indian 6 places, F-16 didn't take part at all. And he was 100% correct. If you dont have the ability to understand Urdu and Hindi, then don't act like a smart alec to interprete what he said

3. FOG of war is India shooting down it's own helicopter and taking 6 months to own it. ISPR made an assumption that 2nd pilot died. But since he got more info, He retracted back all his claims. Unless you understand Urdu or Hindi, Stop commenting on the issues that are beyound your pea size brain. Go get someone to translate the videos for you to better understand what the heck he is saying in those videos.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No one seen anything crash, otherwise we would have the wreckage. What Pakistani are desperately clinging to is some illiterate peasant that seen an SU-30 (or some other aircraft) dump flares and go into afterburner but please continue believing phantom claims from unreliable sources that have zero credibility or proof for their claims.

The IQ in Pakistan/Kashmir is pretty low, so it’s no surprise that dumb villagers were confused by flares and attributed it to a crashing burning aircraft and in a desperate attempt Pakistanis, blinded by stupidity and bias themselves proclaimed a Sukhoi was shot down because......um some peasant said so.

View attachment 41243

View attachment 41244

Here comes more retarded claims. Like I said, DO you UNDERSTAND URDU/HINDI? THEN how the heck you can say with certainity that INDIAN WITNESSES SAW FLARES? Are you that daft or retard ? You IQ is actually pretty that you are head butting into the matters that you don't even understand what they are saying.

So PAkistanis have low IQ yet you are clinging on to same low IQ claims that there was a second Pilot? Isn't it the biggest hypocrisy I'm witnessing from you? This is what you call a classic gas-lighting

Desperation is you and your Ilk on this thread believing Samir Joshi and 2nd pilot conspiracy theories like retards and hypocrites and calling others the same thing. What is this? A 5 year old fight club where you do whatever you want and when someone else does you start calling names to others?

There is no second pilot. Period. NO PROOF, NO Witnesses. DG ISPR has taken back all the Claims. Because he was not a retard like you. HE owned up to his mistake. Unless you got proofs of second pilot other than Retracted claims of Pakistani, then do us the favour, stop ranting again and again about F-16 Kill and go ask Christina fair where is the 2nd pilot. Will save you lot of time

Don't argue like a retard until you hear the translated version of Video I shared and nobody has can give answer to. Until then, Keep these retarded rants and outbrusts to yourself.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If that was true why did India not hid the helicopter wreckage outside a military base and instead allowed civilians to crowd around and take photos? Still dumbfounded and unable to answer after nearly a year?

I’m also still confused, are the dead Indian pilot(s) the guys that supposedly died in a car crash? Or was it the Sikhi guy that was resurrected at on Indian Air Force day? Or was it that dead Israeli helicopter pilot that died in 2008?

I’m so confused, just like I’m still trying to figure out how a single Mig-21 shoot-down results into greedy self loathing Pakistanis painting kill marks on 4 different aircraft. Talk about narcissistic idiots :lol:
Here comes more retarded claims. Show me the JF-17 kill marks and I will bow down to your superior intellect. If you are smarter, you will do some real search but if you are retard you will blindly copy paste and parrot the photoshop images and become a laughing stock infront of us all. Good Luck.

So if India cant hide a wreckage, But Pakistan can hide a wreckage of F-16? This shows the retarded claims of yours. Absurdity and oxymoron claims that there was some kind of imaginary 2nd claim and Imaginary F-16 wreckage claim. I hope by this time, you'd understand, that to counter your absurd and idiotic claims, one has to do the same to show what kind of hypocrisy exist on this thread. Because nobody believes in Facts here. Just that to indulge in falsehood and propaganda

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
dont worry this time they will surrender armoured corps for tomato biryani....
Why dont you worry about training your Indian airforce personnel instead of decimating Paksitani armored corps in your dreams? Atleast Pakistan doesn't disobey orders like abhinandan or shoot down their own Helicopters in the heat of battle

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
two aircrafts were found 10 km apart....indians did shot their chopper ....but didnt hide it....if paf shot sukhoi it would have been found by locals or caught on footage ....ispr clearly said one is in custody and another is in critical condition.....abhi was fine and talking perfectly...u guys just removed pin and sat on live grenade

Who says two aircrafts were found 10 KM apart? That Sameer Joshi LOL who was ripped apart by Christina Fair!

I have already share the videos of Indian locals seeing a second JET crashing inside India. Care to comment on that video? Or you gonna ignore it like the rest of indians ?

BTW. DGISPR got report from two units. Who reported the status of Abhinandan simultaneously. Thats why he got the critical condition pilot. Instead of arguing uselessly, Watch his video on Page 153, will remove all your doubts. THankyou

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
FOG of war is India shooting down it's own helicopter and taking 6 months to own it. ISPR made an assumption that 2nd pilot died. But since he got more info, He retracted back all his claims. Unless you understand Urdu or Hindi, Stop commenting on the issues that are beyound your pea size brain. Go get someone to translate the videos for you to better understand what the heck he is saying in those videos.
Go keep doing #endto india meanwhile we are doing end to kashmir :biggrin2:.

Napaks are pathetic idiotic madrsachap guy's with no moral or logical standing. You guy's are literally bottom of the food chain. That's why you and your country even after losing half of your country losing siachen losing Kargil your guy's have no shame in giving soldiers as Mercenary to saudi to US or to kill Palestinian mullas or to beg in front of Chinese who blow up mosques on daily basis.
You don't have any truth or any point regarding su-30 Kill.

Commando mushraf also didn't accepted his buried boy's in fog of war.

Pakistani army the roti stealer.

Always remember this.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Sayaaf dude, just stop, I'm feeling really bad for you, that you can't digest simple facts. Just move on, dude. Why are you trying so hard? Its ok, tell this to your IT Cell Head, that you tried real hard, but got bombarded by so many facts, that you don't have any other option but to spew bullshit. Just stay off this thread dude, for your own sake.
WHy dont you lament the fact that you and your ilk here believe 300 killed in balakot and shot down a F-16? You should feel bad about your ownself. Btw.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Go keep doing #endto india meanwhile we are doing end to kashmir :biggrin2:.

Napaks are pathetic idiotic madrsachap guy's with no moral or logical standing. You guy's are literally bottom of the food chain. That's why you and your country even after losing half of your country losing siachen losing Kargil your guy's have no shame in giving soldiers as Mercenary to saudi to US or to kill Palestinian mullas or to beg in front of Chinese who blow up mosques on daily basis.
You don't have any truth or any point regarding su-30 Kill.

Commando mushraf also didn't accepted his buried boy's in fog of war.

Pakistani army the roti stealer.

Always remember this.

A nation who shots down its own Helicopter during a battle calling other idiots and other useless names. Irony mate Irony ! Get a grip. thats how you loose sanity and shoot downs your own helicopter.

FOr 2nd Jet crash inside India, Kindly check your Own Indian witnesses claiming they saw JEt crashing inside india, if this not a proof then nothing else can satisfy you. You havent even answered those Indian witnesses video so far !

Neptune

Country flag
Here comes more retarded claims. Show me the JF-17 kill marks and I will bow down to your superior intellect. If you are smarter, you will do some real search but if you are retard you will blindly copy paste and parrot the photoshop images and become a laughing stock infront of us all. Good Luck.

STFU, the burden of proof is on you. How convenient that you constantly claim everything is photoshopping including that Pakistani memorial but can’t provide evidence. For you every rumor even by some stupid peasant is good enough as proof.

https://fighterjetsworld.com/air/ia...tted-on-paf-jf-17-thunder-fighter-jets/13673/

https://propakistani.pk/2019/05/20/...unting-kill-marks-of-mig-21-and-su-30mki/amp/

So if India cant hide a wreckage, But Pakistan can hide a wreckage of F-16?

Once again for the 100th time retard. I have said India have not provided hard evidence besides circumstantial of F-16 downing. At least India doesn’t go around making Bollywood awards, and painting kill marks on everything they see.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
A nation who shots down its own Helicopter during a battle calling other idiots and other useless names. Irony mate Irony ! Get a grip. thats how you loose sanity and shoot downs your own helicopter.
Several nations have shot down there own aircrafts.

A nation which get it's war winning weapon named as PNS Ghazi shot down because of moles in agencies is A IDIOT.

Longewala

Country flag
WHy dont you lament the fact that you and your ilk here believe 300 killed in balakot and shot down a F-16? You should feel bad about your ownself. Btw.
Just to showcase how big a chutiya you are, let us take the one factual claim you made
"India shooting down it's own helicopter and taking 6 months to own it."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...e-says-iaf-chief/amp_articleshow/71437387.cms
The incident was owned and accepted day 1.
Six months was time taken to: 1. complete a court of enquiry, 2. proceed court martial against guilty officers and 3. admit mistakes / identify corrective steps

Let us know which of these steps your army have undertaken 5 decades after your army's genocide in bdesh, or 2 decades after their kargil fiasco

But then PAF are definitive far more professional. They wouldn't lose their most valuable f-16 assets by shooting down their own wingman or hitting a pig on the runway, no way.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

FOr 2nd Jet crash inside India, Kindly check your Own Indian witnesses claiming they saw JEt crashing inside india, if this not a proof then nothing else can satisfy you. You havent even answered those Indian witnesses video so far !
What Indian witness?
Don’t post rahul Kanwal’s/India today video as proof.

Neptune

Country flag
Here comes more retarded claims. Like I said, DO you UNDERSTAND URDU/HINDI? THEN how the heck you can say with certainity that INDIAN WITNESSES SAW FLARES? Are you that daft or retard ? You IQ is actually pretty that you are head butting into the matters that you don't even understand what they are saying.

Because in the past you claimed the aircraft was burning. Thus what the uneducated peasant saw was flares and afterburners. But let me guess this peasant seen the Sukhoi crash right? Which would cause a fireball and smoke plume to reach up to 1000 feet but magically no one seen or recorded any smoke plume or fireball or wreckage or pilots :lol:

It’s comical how you you disregard all logic, common sense, lack video evidence, physical evidence or any circumstantial evidence. Even Pakistan which is boastful can’t provide HUD, radar, satellite, or reconnaissance evidence or any other hard evidence and instead stoop to shamelessly painting kills on everything, making stupid monuments and patches to boost their egos.

So PAkistanis have low IQ yet you are clinging on to same low IQ claims that there was a second Pilot? Isn't it the biggest hypocrisy I'm witnessing from you? This is what you call a classic gas-lighting

When did I ever claim there was second pilot? low IQ Gafoor was claiming that well after the aerial skirmish. You can’t even keep up with the propaganda/lies from Pakistan and instead have to rectify it by claiming fog of war.

There is no second pilot. Period. NO PROOF, NO Witnesses. DG ISPR has taken back all the Claims. Because he was not a retard like you. HE owned up to his mistake. Unless you got proofs of second pilot other than Retracted claims of Pakistani, then do us the favour, stop ranting again and again about F-16 Kill and go ask Christina fair where is the 2nd pilot. Will save you lot of time

Don't argue like a retard until you hear the translated version of Video I shared and nobody has can give answer to. Until then, Keep these retarded rants and outbrusts to yourself.

Pakistan “owned” their mistake about second pilot? How do you explain Gafoor denying using F-16? Or many other blatant lies? It was not a mistake, they lied. Let me repeat that again....Pakistan lied. They lied badly and in many cases contradicted themselves....fog of war right?

I don’t need to keep reminding you about the incidents in the 1980s about Pakistani authorities and pilots lying and covering up losses.

Narasimh

Country flag
What Indian witness?
Don’t post rahul Kanwal’s/India today video as proof.
During that time bunch of doctored Indian media news videos where posted by Chindi Gafoora and his minions. The video this Paki imbecile is posting is only partial and doctored and is claiming to prove Aliens and UFOs exist basically. hundreds of such doctored fake videos are there to make a case out of it.

Neptune

Country flag
Hello Fake American a.k.a Hidden Indian

This is like the 3rd time you bring up my ethnicity. I’m of European ancestry, but it does not matter. The only reason you start calling me Indian is because you have no arguments.

1. Calling Pakistan retards while not fact checking yourself the Photoshop images is one of the most childish things that I expect from you. I mean, your IQ is pretty low. So what to do? That you don't have the basic fact checking capability and logical mind to see JF-17 kill markings were photo-shopped. How the heck I have to give any proof when that image is clearly photo shopped? That shows who is retard here

Where is the proof of those JF-17 kill marks being photoshopped? Instead of screaming it’s fake why not just provide the evidence? Let me guess, you will call me stupid and tell me to research myself, you obviously have never been in any forum or academic debates otherwise they would have kicked you off the stage.

2. So Pakistan never officially claimed JF-17 killed mig-21? Are you a retard that you are putting weight to rumors as Official Pakistani Narrative?

Pakistanis denied using F-16s. They latter finally admitted to it after the AMRAAM wreckage, not that the American and everyone else knew the truth already.

BTW you are an american, How can you understand URDU/HINDI?

When did I ever say I understand Hindi/Urdu?

If you don't then don't bring your stupid assertation That DGISPR lied.

Hello! They still use English and many videos have been translated into English so yes the DGISPR are liars. There were also international news outlets, including Pakistani that translated and conveyed Gafoors propaganda.

HE said clearly, that In the entire action which meant the action of Bombing Indian 6 places, F-16 didn't take part at all. And he was 100% correct. If you dont have the ability to understand Urdu and Hindi, then don't act like a smart alec to interprete what he said

Wrong, you and Gafoor are trying to play semantics and metal gymnastics, there were two groups of F-16s, one was armed with ground munitions and the others with air-to-air missiles that acted as escorts. The F-16 were involved offensively, even if F-16 would have never fired any munitions they were still used in an offensive nature. Do you think the Pakistani F-16 that day were airborne for an aerobatics display?

Dozens of Pakistanis aircraft including F-16 and AWACS embarked on a mission to shoot-down and or bomb Indian targets, how were no F-16s now not involved?

3. FOG of war is India shooting down it's own helicopter and taking 6 months to own it. ISPR made an assumption that 2nd pilot died. But since he got more info, He retracted back all his claims. Unless you understand Urdu or Hindi, Stop commenting on the issues that are beyound your pea size brain. Go get someone to translate the videos for you to better understand what the heck he is saying in those videos.

I forgot, I’m so stupid and you and Gafoor so smart. Pakistanis made assumption pilot died in Pakistani hospital :lol:

Big difference between a regular Indian soldier accidentally firing at a helicopter at a time when Indian and Pakistani aircraft were clashing and a Pakistani general claiming they have dead pilots in the hospital well after the aerial clashes. Fog of war.....

Foxbat

Country flag
Yet another video of Abhinandan's capture surrounded by Pakistani barbarians.

At around 1:25 you hear someone saying " upar ek aur hain, bhaag jaiga sir".
"There is another one above, he will run away". Referring to the 2nd pilot who mysteriously was captured, later died and then disappeared. If it wasn't a PAF pilot then what is the reason to hide his identity?
download this guys....this is classic example of self goal which only pukies can do....
Download this video before it to disappear.

Your predictions were right, the video was removed! All evidence of the F-16 loss and the death of its pilot are being removed:biggrin2:

Neptune

Country flag
@Sayaaf

You still have ignored and refused to answer for the following:

“2 IAF Personnel Killed In Road Accident In Jammu And Kashmir: Cops
The personnel who died are Squadron Leader Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar.”

Where is the proof and or credible sources to confirm your claim? Your conspiracies are plainly moronic, Pakistanis are sad bunch, very much prone to gasping and coning others. Can you please make up your mind are the “dead” Indian pilot the guys that died in a fake car crash or was it the Sikh pilot that magically reappeared alive on Air Force Day or was it that Israeli helicopter pilot that died in 2008 that Pakistanis shot down an captured :lol:

varun9509

Country flag
Yup, absolutely, we would make the best of our Air Force jets, go 80 km deep inside your territory and not POK, and fire our bombs there, just to play around and not to kill people. Do you really believe we would do such a thing? Do you understand the seriousness of the whole operation?
We were not fucking around, we were there for the kill, and we killed. That is how we know 300 pigs have been killed.
And about feeling bad, how do you feel when we were bombing in your territory, and your Air Force was sleeping? Could have been anywhere, Islamabad, could have been anything, Nukes? Don't you feel you have some questions for your air force?

And the question, that is still unanswered?

#WhereIsTheDoosraBanda

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles