IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami

Country flag
A nation who shots down its own Helicopter during a battle calling other idiots and other useless names. Irony mate Irony ! Get a grip. thats how you loose sanity and shoot downs your own helicopter.

FOr 2nd Jet crash inside India, Kindly check your Own Indian witnesses claiming they saw JEt crashing inside india, if this not a proof then nothing else can satisfy you. You havent even answered those Indian witnesses video so far !
Leave every thing aside why did you guys surrendered our pilot back in less than 60 hours when India did not even asked his release formally?? Why why your Koum always surrender???

Daisy

Are your sure Kauwa... and not Suar???
Pork isn't new for a Pakistani. They claim themselves pious and doesn't consume pork , but they do. Pork , cat , dog and whatnot. Jinnah relished pork in breakfast.

Rudy123

Country flag
@Sayaaf

You still have ignored and refused to answer for the following:

“2 IAF Personnel Killed In Road Accident In Jammu And Kashmir: Cops
The personnel who died are Squadron Leader Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar.”

Where is the proof and or credible sources to confirm your claim? Your conspiracies are plainly moronic, Pakistanis are sad bunch, very much prone to gasping and coning others. Can you please make up your mind are the “dead” Indian pilot the guys that died in a fake car crash or was it the Sikh pilot that magically reappeared alive on Air Force Day or was it that Israeli helicopter pilot that died in 2008 that Pakistanis shot down an captured :lol:
To support your claim, corporal ranks does not fly fighter jets. Just for information.

AnantS

Country flag

In the wee hours of 26th feb 2019 Indian warplanes were returning after conducting a pre-emptive strike on terror camps near Balakot, Pakistan unaware of the fact that they were heading into a ambush.
good effort ! excellent. It was only other day I was thinking, only young ones like you using open source free tools and excellent social media platform, can free India from bollywood cesspool. Excellent. I must applaud the real hardwork you put in gathering details and getting overall scenes right.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag

In the wee hours of 26th feb 2019 Indian warplanes were returning after conducting a pre-emptive strike on terror camps near Balakot, Pakistan unaware of the fact that they were heading into a ambush.

Good effort but there are some discrepancies :

1. SAM units would have been picked up by AWACS and ground based radars. Live satellite feed by ISRO having 25 cm can also detect SAM units by spectral analysis and image processing.

2. No female pilots across LoC specifically to avoid a WCO Abhinandan situation. Hence the "Garud 3" voiceover is incorrect. P 8I unit could be assigned that voice-over. See if you can change the subtitle in a directors cut.

3. Chaff and flare are both used since pilot doesn't know the type of warhead.

4. Diversion force of M2000-5, MiG 29UPG and Su 30MKI should have been seen as well. Even C2I image would do.

5. Pakistan Army uses the Buk missile instead of the S 300M series.

Having said that I commend the talent on display here. India's animation industry has a bright future! Keep it up! :clap2:

!Void!

Country flag

1. SAM units would have been picked up by AWACS and ground based radars. Live satellite feed by ISRO having 25 cm can also detect SAM units by spectral analysis and image processing.

2. No female pilots across LoC specifically to avoid a WCO Abhinandan situation. Hence the "Garud 3" voiceover is incorrect. P 8I unit could be assigned that voice-over. See if you can change the subtitle in a directors cut.

4. Diversion force of M2000-5, MiG 29UPG and Su 30MKI should have been seen as well. Even C2I image would do.

Having said that I commend the talent on display here. India's animation industry has a bright future! Keep it up! :clap2:
Corrections # 3 - The type of warhead makes no difference. Chaff is generally a countermeasure to radar guided missiles while flares are more suited for use against missiles with IR homing.

# 5 - Pakis dont use Soviet or Russian SAM systems. They do however use LY 80/HQ 16 the Chinese version of the Buk. They also have a bunch of Crotales, shoulder fired Stingers and RBS 70s.

cyclops

Country flag

Feels like they have been playing DCS a lot :biggrin2: or have had some air-force guy consulting them on the mechanics of missions and the like or are just military nerds.

They got the hook manuever (some people call it hick) right, also accurate was the fact that the SAMs bled off all its fuel when the endgame approached, the flare bits were really cool.

A few things I would say is, I'm not entirely sure about the formations (I could be wrong), the pilots usually try to orient their heads a lot and you can usually very clearly see the effect of the g-forces, also they breathe relatively heavily, the mirage might not have such a sharp turn radius and maybe it was just me but the Mirage cockpit seemed not as compact as it actually is.

Overall, a great short film. Bollywood should learn.

1. It is relatively difficult to detect SAM units especially those that are looking to constantly move for the purpose of staying undetectable.

5. I think the pakis inducted the HQ-16 LOMADS a few years back, which seems to look accurate in the film.

IndiaRising

Country flag

how would it have been different if we had Rafales carrying out the Balakot airstrikes from a technical perspective?

!Void!

Country flag
how would it have been different if we had Rafales carrying out the Balakot airstrikes from a technical perspective?
Not much other than better standoff range. The real difference though would have been on the day of the Paki counter. Imagine SU 30s and Rafales with Meteor AAMs on CAP! Porks would have licked their Balakote wounds and stayed firmly on ground.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Not much other than better standoff range. The real difference though would have been on the day of the Paki counter. Imagine SU 30s and Rafales with Meteor AAMs on CAP! Porks would have licked their Balakote wounds and stayed firmly on ground.
also with S-400, don't think they would have come anywhere near Indian airspace.

Neptune

Country flag
Great video bro ,got adrenaline rush watching it,
Hope Bollywood wallas will take notes and wont make mockery of balakote movie ,
Uri has set a standard ,which can only be improved with even less secularism and less rona dhona and more technicality.

Knowing the trash Bollywood is, (my girlfriend watches it) they will probably make a movie where half of it involves cheesy choreographed dancing and terrible lip singers. I never understood that garbage, a bunch of terrible actors were 80% of them are clearly using steroids while full grown women often are half naked singing in English, with bad accents or a mix of English /Hindi while they are lip singing a song that sound like it was song by a child. Many in Bollywood are only famous because one of their parents were famous. Everyone know they do cocaine and steroids, it explains why they are so aggressive and delusional. Watching them dance they seriously look like they are either high on cocaine or possessed or injected too much steroids as a result they feel they need to destroy everything and everyone :lol:

Bollywood needs to be whipped off the map, the next IAF target should be Bollywood. Back to the movie with Mirage, it was actually very good, the graphics and camera angles were impressive and they did not over glorify it with propaganda like Pakistanis do.

If it were a Pakistani movie I’m sure they would have depicted them shooting down 10 Indian aircraft, while they did the famous Top Gun inverted scene where they would flip off an Indian fighter, then shoot it down while screaming Allah Akbar.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:rofl::laugh:
Knowing the trash Bollywood is, (my girlfriend watches it) they will probably make a movie where half of it involves cheesy choreographed dancing and terrible lip singers. I never understood that garbage, a bunch of terrible actors were 80% of them are clearly using steroids while full grown women often are half naked singing in English, with bad accents or a mix of English /Hindi while they are lip singing a song that sound like it was song by a child. Many in Bollywood are only famous because one of their parents were famous. Everyone know they do cocaine and steroids, it explains why they are so aggressive and delusional. Watching them dance they seriously look like they are either high on cocaine or possessed or injected too much steroids as a result they feel they need to destroy everything and everyone :lol:

Bollywood needs to be whipped off the map, the next IAF target should be Bollywood. Back to the movie with Mirage, it was actually very good, the graphics and camera angles were impressive and they did not over glorify it with propaganda like Pakistanis do.

If it were a Pakistani movie I’m sure they would have depicted them shooting down 10 Indian aircraft, while they did the famous Top Gun inverted scene where they would flip off an Indian fighter, then shoot it down while screaming Allah Akbar.
plz do watch this Pakistani movie I am sure it is 100% comedy have a look at the scene and plz don't forget to read the comments

Aniruddha Mulay

Cross post:
PAF F-16 losses we know about:

# 84606 - shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman of the IAF in his MiG-21
# 85720 - shot down by Wing Commander Amjad Javed of the PAF (he shot down his own wingman)
# 82701- bird strike
# 84607 - bird strike
# 85609 - collision with wild pig
# 84712 - pilot error - spatial disorientation
# 85721 - pilot error - spatial disorientation
# 92729 - pilot error - night training crash
# 85723 - engine failure
# 85725 - engine failure - non original part used
Collision with wild pig. LOL. How did that happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles