IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay rajput

Country flag
More rants and out brusts despite Asif ghafoor video shared where he retracted his all claims of 2nd pilot. just go to page 153. All your queries answered there. Put more efforts on quality instead of gibberish rants and outbursts of no substance.

Just to show how ignorant you are. Pakistan was in no rush to take journalists to compound because Satellite pictures were released which showed no damage to the compound

Christina Fair slapped the truth on Indians yet they are claiming things without any proof.
Yeah yeah I have seen read all the post .. an major general retracing it's statement about such issues , if he didn't knew about that then military officials simply said we don't know yet, even police say such things... maybe it's common in your country, but even after retirement my father is very strict, never lie.
How can you trust him if he had lied once, maybe he is lying now also.. Christine fair who is she-- nobody... I am giving you the statement of a serving officials and you are giving me Christine fair..? Lol
Stop with BJP rant already , don't you know who is CM of Delhi. he got 67 seats because most of Delhi voted for him including me.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Another retard logic. Whenever Pakistani soldier dies, You will see their pictures and funeral videos on twitter and facebook. How do you think indians are getting their hands on the Pakistani casualty count then ?

Just shows how brainwash you are that you are believing a BJP paid troll account as actually someone from ARMY

Btw didn't your army just said couple weeks ago that dont believe Social media accounts peddling fake news about kashmir ? LOL here you are !
No , my friend I am just pointing out something but you are too delusional too understand..
we have discussed that in the past , with the same results..
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah yeah I have seen read all the post .. an major general retracing it's statement about such issues , if he didn't knew about that then military officials simply said we don't know yet, even police say such things... maybe it's common in your country, but even after retirement my father is very strict, never lie.
How can you trust him if he had lied once, maybe he is lying now also.. Christine fair who is she-- nobody... I am giving you the statement of a serving officials and you are giving me Christine fair..? Lol
Stop with BJP rant already , don't you know who is CM of Delhi. he got 67 seats because most of Delhi voted for him including me.

You guys shot down your own Helicopter due to fog of war and Pakistan can't do mistakes due to fog of war? Is Pakistan infallible ?

It took 6 months for India to admit they shot down a helicopter. Don't lecture about the honesty and dishonesty. If it were up to India they would have had hide the Mi-17 crash like how they hid the 2nd Jet crash

varun9509

Country flag
It's OK, go believe any dream you want to believe, just like GC Luthra, and that Israeli flying Su30 and you guys killing him.

Just one question is enough to break you guys, #WhereIsTheDoosraBanda #WhereIsTheTeesraBanda

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's OK, go believe any dream you want to believe, just like GC Luthra, and that Israeli flying Su30 and you guys killing him.

Just one question is enough to break you guys, #WhereIsTheDoosraBanda.
Dreams are good. better than the fantasy that you guys are living in, in which an F-16 got shot down and 300 died LOL

2nd Guy Died in the same Mi-17 crash which Indians shot down thinking it is Pakistani bogey

abhay rajput

Country flag
You guys shot down your own Helicopter due to fog of war and Pakistan can't do mistakes due to fog of war? Is Pakistan infallible ?

It took 6 months for India to admit they shot down a helicopter. Don't lecture about the honesty and dishonesty. If it were up to India they would have had hide the Mi-17 crash like how they hid the 2nd Jet crash
Now that's why I call you delusional , it was discussed on the other forum the very next day.

varun9509

Country flag
Dreams are good. better than the fantasy that you guys are living in, in which an F-16 got shot down and 300 died LOL

2nd Guy Died in the same Mi-17 crash which Indians shot down thinking it is Pakistani bogey
Really? But DGISPR said they have him with them? So you guys teleported to bring him 80 kms inside Indian territory. Genius.

Longewala

Country flag
Cant understand the retard logic. If Pakistan were hiding deaths of soldiers, then how come Funerals and pics of dead soldeirs are allowed on Social media? TWITTER AND FACEBOOK? You got to know about those deaths through Pakistan right? What's their to hide?

Like I say common sense is not so uncommon in members here. Oxymoron. Pakistan hides Soldiers death. yet they get their proofs from Pakistani twitter and facebook accounts about soldiers death

Once again you are caught lying. out of those 60 soldeirs death, how many died at Afghanistan border, care to mention ?
Because Napakistan doesn't own social media, and because your retarded propaganda such as winning 1971 war till day if surrender or refusing to accceot your own dead in Kargil works on its own citizens - who are mostly inbred illiterate jaahils or madrassa indoctrinated .

varun9509

Country flag
@Sayaaf dude, just stop, I'm feeling really bad for you, that you can't digest simple facts. Just move on, dude. Why are you trying so hard? Its ok, tell this to your IT Cell Head, that you tried real hard, but got bombarded by so many facts, that you don't have any other option but to spew bullshit. Just stay off this thread dude, for your own sake.

Neptune

Country flag

Pakistani retards have painted kill marks on JF-17 too :lol: (you claim it’s fake with zero proof). I also don’t need to remind you how Pakistani retards claimed to shoot down Mig-23 in Afghanistan only to be put to shame as liars when Soviet pilots came forward and slapped you back to reality. You are worse then Gypsies but even Gypsies would make better pilots then Pakistani con artists that seem to constantly cover up their defeats.

As for you trying to justify Pakistan propaganda and lies as “fog of war”. Get real and face the truth, Pakistan’s are liars, there is no walking that back. They lied about JF-17 shooting down the Mig-21, they lied about not using F-16, they lied about Lockheed suing India, they lied about dead pilot.

That is not fog of war but metal retardation and complete incompetence. How does Pakistan claim they have dead pilot in hospital? Are you that incompetent and stupid? I guess you really are, judging how the Americans flew into Pakistan and fucked Bin Laden up next to a Pakistan military base for 45 minutes and then flew back. So yep, it’s officially Pakistanis are incompetent.

Neptune

Country flag
Just like Indians hide the the death of its pilots n road accidents after 27 FEB shot down

2 IAF Personnel Killed In Road Accident In Jammu And Kashmir: Cops
The personnel who died are Squadron Leader Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar.

Do you have an official source or can we attribute this Pakistani gossip? No matter, even if it’s true, it means nothing. Fighter pilots are not immortal, many pilots have died in car accidents or by other means.

Neptune

Country flag
Here comes another ignorant with its rants and outbursts. I just shared Asif Ghafoor video where he said there was no 2nd pilot at all.

There is no Kill marks on JF-17. This shows how ignorant you are that you cant even discern a fake photo from a real photo

Proof of SU-30 kill? Shall i share the videos of indians, who claimed they saw a jet crashing in Indian territory? Wait. let me share it for you to make it easy for you. Enjoy from your own Media.

No one seen anything crash, otherwise we would have the wreckage. What Pakistani are desperately clinging to is some illiterate peasant that seen an SU-30 (or some other aircraft) dump flares and go into afterburner but please continue believing phantom claims from unreliable sources that have zero credibility or proof for their claims.

The IQ in Pakistan/Kashmir is pretty low, so it’s no surprise that dumb villagers were confused by flares and attributed it to a crashing burning aircraft and in a desperate attempt Pakistanis, blinded by stupidity and bias themselves proclaimed a Sukhoi was shot down because......um some peasant said so.

353B5880-3506-4F0E-8366-D4F0FE1344CD.jpeg

993B0A75-8A0F-4E10-B854-C1D48951EDD6.jpeg

Neptune

Country flag

If that was true why did India not hid the helicopter wreckage outside a military base and instead allowed civilians to crowd around and take photos? Still dumbfounded and unable to answer after nearly a year?

I’m also still confused, are the dead Indian pilot(s) the guys that supposedly died in a car crash? Or was it the Sikhi guy that was resurrected at on Indian Air Force day? Or was it that dead Israeli helicopter pilot that died in 2008?

I’m so confused, just like I’m still trying to figure out how a single Mig-21 shoot-down results into greedy self loathing Pakistanis painting kill marks on 4 different aircraft. Talk about narcissistic idiots :lol:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles