IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atcjurvin

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes and it was this picture only that made you to send our pilot back.
And why you people turned off the lights of karachi? If you were so much in high spirits, definitely you people too knew the repeat of Indian navy raid on your proud cosmopolitan karachi.

Ignorant people like you are the reason Indian were beaten easily on 27 FEB. They underestimate Pakistan and then get beaten down.

DO you think Pakistan wouldnot had launced any Missile strikes if you were going to conduct Brahmos missile strikes?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Here comes BJP media cell troll using zero brain cells. Tell me those indian witnesses were Pakistani planted as well ?
No you are definitely paki joke because right now only BJP is enough for you to send shivers straight into your lungs.
A kargil and Bangladesh liberation war winner is saying others braindead and the respect your PM gets in middle-east.
Subhanallah!!!!

Atcjurvin

Ignorant people like you are the reason Indian were beaten easily on 27 FEB. They underestimate Pakistan and then get beaten down.

DO you think Pakistan wouldnot had launced any Missile strikes if you were going to conduct Brahmos missile strikes?
Sure yours made in China missiles would have worked against brahmos keep dreaming and moreover one new thing is soon coming for u
IMG_20200103_105410.jpg

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Yes that's why you turned out the lights of karachi?
No you type of people are the reason why pakistan will be evaporated and indus river and Lahore as well as Karachi will come back to India.
A country that reserves cleaning to a particular community even in YOUR SHAHEEN ARMY will win?
Joke of the new year.

Destrius

Country flag

Another way to check who won is through the aftermath of the incident.
1. Imran Khan releases Abhinandan in a "sign of peace"
2. Imran Khan enthusiastically endorses Modi for the Indian election
3. Imran Khan cries to U.N. after 370.
4. Crying continues.

Imran Khan's behavior is that of a man who got thrashed. Then cries "notice me senpai" for months, then begs others for help. Hardly the actions of a winner.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes that's why you turned out the lights of karachi?
No you type of people are the reason why pakistan will be evaporated and indus river and Lahore as well as Karachi will come back to India.
A country that reserves cleaning to a particular community even in YOUR SHAHEEN ARMY will win?
Joke of the new year.

Mate, ask your Indian airforce who shot down Its own Helicopter if PAF is better or not.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Another way to check who won is through the aftermath of the incident.
1. Imran Khan releases Abhinandan in a "sign of peace"
2. Imran Khan enthusiastically endorses Modi for the Indian election
3. Imran Khan cries to U.N. after 370.
4. Crying continues.

Imran Khan's behavior is that of a man who got thrashed. Then cries "notice me senpai" for months, then begs others for help. Hardly the actions of a winner.

IMRAN KHAN SHOWED THE WORLD PAKISTAN IS A BETTER AND MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE NATION THAN INDIANS ARE

IMRAN KHAN SHOWS THAT HE IS FOLLOWING GANDHI POLICY OF PROTESTING NON VIOLENTLY THE INDIAN DECESION OF ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING INDIAN KASHMIR

WHAT INDIA HAS TO SHOW TO THE WORLD ? THAT THEY ARE TURNING IN TO A NAZI AND FASCIST STATE. LOOK AT THE ARTICLES APPEARING IN WESTERN MEDIA MATE

Destrius

Country flag
IMRAN KHAN SHOWED THE WORLD PAKISTAN IS A BETTER AND MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE NATION THAN INDIANS ARE

IMRAN KHAN SHOWS THAT HE IS FOLLOWING GANDHI POLICY OF PROTESTING NON VIOLENTLY THE INDIAN DECESION OF ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING INDIAN KASHMIR

WHAT INDIA HAS TO SHOW TO THE WORLD ? THAT THEY ARE TURNING IN TO A NAZI AND FASCIST STATE. LOOK AT THE ARTICLES APPEARING IN WESTERN MEDIA MATE
How did the December meeting on Kashmir by the UNSC go?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Mate, ask your Indian airforce who shot down Its own Helicopter if PAF is better or not.
Mate you ask your own mard e chowmien who left their biradars in KARGIL.
And then gave nishan e haider.
Pathological liars tell me why you people refused to accept your soldiers body even mujahids during kargil war?
You people are definitely worth of a used nation someday USA use you then CHINA use you now SAUDI ARABIA is using you.
And your superior army led by superior general is winning the war in Yemen.
Go and add another Arab dhamaka name for this victory.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mate you ask your own mard e chowmien who left their biradars in KARGIL.
And then gave nishan e haider.
Pathological liars tell me why you people refused to accept your soldiers body even mujahids during kargil war?
You people are definitely worth of a used nation someday USA use you then CHINA use you now SAUDI ARABIA is using you.
And your superior army led by superior general is winning the war in Yemen.
Go and add another Arab dhamaka name for this victory.
First acknowledge your 2nd jet which was shot down inside india then ask me these questions afterwards.

Atcjurvin

IMRAN KHAN IS BEGGER IN FRONT OF WORLD HE IS NOT HAVING ANY AUKAT EXCEPT CRYING AND BEGGING.
2) A RESPONSIBLE NATION DOESNT GIVE THREATS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
3) YOUR RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR WITH HELP OF YOUR DADDY CHINA WAS TURNED DOWN 2TIMES BY SECURITY COUNCIL SO WE KNOW WHO WON.
4) NOT EVEN A SINGLE COUNTRY GAVE STATEMENT AGAINST AGAINST INDIA.
5) PAKISTAN IS A FAILED AND TERRORIST COUNTRY.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
First acknowledge your 2nd jet which was shot down inside india then ask me these questions afterwards.
First you acknowledge your loss in kargil
Otherwise this denial will cost you your land anyway good for us.
Me recognizing su-30 crash? atleast show me your sleeper handlers pictures of su-30 mki crash near the fighting area.
Definitely your guys can do that.
Becuase you made those beautiful videos of two planes crashing.
You can also show me the video of su-30 mki crash.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Better in what?

Where was Gandhigiri during operational Gibralter, operation searchlight, kargil misadventure. Pakistanis are acting as if they can make the world forget history by some PR.

A lot. India is one of the biggest food producer, software producer of the world. We provide one of the world's biggest market to global companies. In past few years, we have started contribution to scientific progress and innovation through space and software products. Pakistan has contributed nothing other than being a terrorist factory since its beginning

Atcjurvin

LET ME MAKE YOU ONE THING CLEAR INDIA CAN NOT HIDE ITS CASUALTIES DO U THINK THAT SU30 DEBRIS WAS KEPT HIDDEN FROM MEDIA? ITS IMPOSSIBLE. UNLIKE PAKISTAN

Destrius

Country flag

Imran Acknowledging They shot down 2 jets. Listen to whole clip you will get your acknowledgement. Good luck.
Then why did he take it back in the New York Times?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LET ME MAKE YOU ONE THING CLEAR INDIA CAN NOT HIDE ITS CASUALTIES DO U THINK THAT SU30 DEBRIS WAS KEPT HIDDEN FROM MEDIA? ITS IMPOSSIBLE. UNLIKE PAKISTAN
LOL. And the the gullible indians continue with their fantasy and imagination. Mate your indian witnesses saw a second jet crashed inside india. Go ask them where it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles