IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrius

Country flag
Show me the exact quote where he said Pakistan did not shot down 2nd JET?
He omitted as shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread. Like I said, Su30 kill is for domestic consumption only.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Atcjurvin

LOL. And the the gullible indians continue with their fantasy and imagination. Mate your indian witnesses saw a second jet crashed inside india. Go ask them where it is then.
Again u r not showing any media report that proves su30 was shot down. You are living in your own lala land

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He omitted as shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread. Like I said, Su30 kill is for domestic consumption only.

What about F-16 kill and killing 300 in Balakot strikes? In the same vain, it is for indian domestic consumption only

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again u r not showing any media report that proves su30 was shot down. You are living in your own lala land
You are such an ignorant person. I already shared indian media clips. Go through them instead of wasting everyone time here.

Destrius

Country flag
What about F-16 kill and killing 300 in Balakot strikes? In the same vain, it is for indian domestic consumption only
If F16 kill didn't happen, Pakistan wouldn't have announced a fake Su30 kill. They would have known the Pakistani public would be fine with mig21 kill.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If F16 kill didn't happen, Pakistan wouldn't have announced a fake Su30 kill. They would have known the Pakistani public would be fine with mig21 kill.

Here comes more rants and outbrusts.

Proof of SU-30 Kill

Good luck. Proof this video wrong before arguing uselessly and wasting bandwidth of this forum.

Atcjurvin

Proof of SU-30 Kill

Good luck. Proof this video wrong before arguing uselessly and wasting bandwidth of this forum.
Again u r showing one video every time which doesn't even have any views lol. Watch this video it talks about technical reasons and facts rather than fantacis.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again u r showing one video every time which doesn't even have any views lol. Watch this video it talks about technical reasons and facts rather than fantacis.
rubbish video. You have eye witnesses claiming they saw a 2nd jet crashed inside India. Tell me how your video negates the video u shared?

Destrius

Country flag
These inbreds only believe conspiracy theories. If you check their sites, half the topics are on the upcoming apocalypse, dajjal, or iblis nonsense. Fantasy is all they've got, especially with their tomato crises and hyper inflation.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These inbreds only believe conspiracy theories. If you check their sites, half the topics are on the upcoming apocalypse, dajjal, or iblis nonsense. Fantasy is all they've got, especially with their tomato crises and hyper inflation.

and what are you and the indians do on this forum? F-16 kill, 300 kills. 70-80 soldiers killed. LOL pot calling kettle black. You are as much hypocrite and conspiracy theorist as the other side is.

Deathstar

Country flag

Proof of SU-30 Kill

Bodies of NLI soldiers are still buried in Kargil heights , not accepted.
There are YT videos of Pak soldiers waving white flag to collect bodies.
Accepted death of kernel Sher Khan after our officer wrote a letter on his bravery.
Mushi caught with his pants down on radio while he was in China.
Listen to YT video of Nazam Sethi on Kargil and interview of Lt gen Shahid Aziz exposing Mushi.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...s-from-ISI-former-general/article20572615.ece
Search Dawn newspaper dated a day before humiliating surrender.
Imrans uncle Tiger Niazi saying wont surrender.
On this forum we have excel sheet of PA soldiers dying in one month post 370. Some 60 names with proofs , half of them HIDDEN.
Now buzz off

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bodies of NLI soldiers are still buried in Kargil heights , not accepted.
There are YT videos of Pak soldiers waving white flag to collect bodies.
Accepted death of kernel Sher Khan after our officer wrote a letter on his bravery.
Mushi caught with his pants down on radio while he was in China.
Listen to YT video of Nazam Sethi on Kargil and interview of Lt gen Shahid Aziz exposing Mushi.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...s-from-ISI-former-general/article20572615.ece
Search Dawn newspaper dated a day before humiliating surrender.
Imrans uncle Tiger Niazi saying wont surrender.
On this forum we have excel sheet of PA soldiers dying in one month post 370. Some 60 names with proofs , half of them HIDDEN.
Now buzz off

Cant understand the retard logic. If Pakistan were hiding deaths of soldiers, then how come Funerals and pics of dead soldeirs are allowed on Social media? TWITTER AND FACEBOOK? You got to know about those deaths through Pakistan right? What's their to hide?

Like I say common sense is not so uncommon in members here. Oxymoron. Pakistan hides Soldiers death. yet they get their proofs from Pakistani twitter and facebook accounts about soldiers death

Once again you are caught lying. out of those 60 soldeirs death, how many died at Afghanistan border, care to mention ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wish we were as good as your side in daily theatrics.

Guys, stop entertaining this troll. There are far bigger things happening than this retard's rant.
Just go to Baba banaras, Frontal fire, Megadhoot and countless Indian paid troll accounts who kill Pakistani soldiers on daily basis LOL . You dont have to wish, your propaganda and fake news machine is much better than Pakistan

abhay rajput

Country flag

Proof of SU-30 Kill

Go watch your ghafoora where he say second pilot died on march 5 I think. Not to mention in his first press conference he talked about more than 1 pilot. The video is on this thread itself , go find it and watch it.. I believe I have said that to you in the past also .. My only question to you is that what stopping Pakistan to show 2nd pilot to the world like they did with Abhinandan. Lastly have you seen m17v5 wreckage , it was filmed the moment it crashed. Moreover why doesn't kashmiri capture any photo/video of wreckage just like with helicopter. We have seen many videos , one thing is common in all these videos that there was more than 1 pilot and both of them were on your side.. which you Pakis were saying is Israeli... you were saying that jf17 shoot down su30 if I remember correctly.. you seen how USA wanted to sell its military equipment to us yet we don't buy it .. hell they even said that f16 will be made in india Living in your delusional son , go read some older posts. You pop up from time to time after getting debunked every time. Balakot was a huge success , judging by the fact it took some 30-40 days to get journalist to that compound. YOUR FM has recently written it's 6th letter to UN . Too much propoganda, sharing older video which itself is debunked here... Crying over sikh pilot which you have seen in airforce day and you can also check the video of that , and awards were given that day.

Waanar

Country flag
Just go to Baba banaras, Frontal fire, Megadhoot and countless Indian paid troll accounts who kill Pakistani soldiers on daily basis LOL . You dont have to wish, your propaganda and fake news machine is much better than Pakistan
Kiss my hairy ass while I shit, porki.

If not for your ancestors getting assraped in Bangladesh, you'd be calling 71 war a victory too.

Go hang your own president, you retarded, inbred fucks.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Abe yr , your senate - no. Of troops dead can't be disclosed. This is the pinned tweet of banabanaras from dawn site. And banabanaras is from army. Not osint handle like others.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Go watch your ghafoora where he say second pilot died on march 5 I think. Not to mention in his first press conference he talked about more than 1 pilot. The video is on this thread itself , go find it and watch it.. I believe I have said that to you in the past also .. My only question to you is that what stopping Pakistan to show 2nd pilot to the world like they did with Abhinandan. Lastly have you seen m17v5 wreckage , it was filmed the moment it crashed. Moreover why doesn't kashmiri capture any photo/video of wreckage just like with helicopter. We have seen many videos , one thing is common in all these videos that there was more than 1 pilot and both of them were on your side.. which you Pakis were saying is Israeli... you were saying that jf17 shoot down su30 if I remember correctly.. you seen how USA wanted to sell its military equipment to us yet we don't buy it .. hell they even said that f16 will be made in india Living in your delusional son , go read some older posts. You pop up from time to time after getting debunked every time. Balakot was a huge success , judging by the fact it took some 30-40 days to get journalist to that compound. YOUR FM has recently written it's 6th letter to UN . Too much propoganda, sharing older video which itself is debunked here... Crying over sikh pilot which you have seen in airforce day and you can also check the video of that , and awards were given that day.

More rants and out brusts despite Asif ghafoor video shared where he retracted his all claims of 2nd pilot. just go to page 153. All your queries answered there. Put more efforts on quality instead of gibberish rants and outbursts of no substance.

Just to show how ignorant you are. Pakistan was in no rush to take journalists to compound because Satellite pictures were released which showed no damage to the compound

Christina Fair slapped the truth on Indians yet they are claiming things without any proof.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Abe yr , your senate - no. Of troops dead can't be disclosed. This is the pinned tweet of banabanaras from dawn site. And banabanaras is from army. Not osint handle like others.
Another retard logic. Whenever Pakistani soldier dies, You will see their pictures and funeral videos on twitter and facebook. How do you think indians are getting their hands on the Pakistani casualty count then ?

Just shows how brainwash you are that you are believing a BJP paid troll account as actually someone from ARMY

Btw didn't your army just said couple weeks ago that dont believe Social media accounts peddling fake news about kashmir ? LOL here you are !

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kiss my hairy ass while I shit, porki.

If not for your ancestors getting assraped in Bangladesh, you'd be calling 71 war a victory too.

Go hang your own president, you retarded, inbred fucks.

Thank you for showing your gutter mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles