IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrius

Country flag
Here is the Indian witnesses claiming they saw 2nd jet crashing inside India. Good luck proving this wrong. You cant even prove F-16 kill yet harping on SU-30 kill LOL

You're calling your own pm a liar?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

rone

Country flag
Just to debunk your theories. Christina fair slapping the indians on stage regarding their claims for Balakot and F-16 shot down is what you call World is laughing at Indian claims and terming India a liar and Peddler of Fake news

World and India alike admitting ISPR and Asif Ghafoor won the war of narrative is what you term as Honesty and truth of PAkistan prevailing over fake news of India and World accepting Pakistani claims

Killing X number of Pakistani soldiers daily without any shred of proof and claiming India shot down a F-16 is what you term as posting crap on this forum btw

False propoganda by Asif Ghafoor? Yeah says by a BJP paid troll. Who got zero credibility himself lol

Sheeple? It is very grand of you to term me as sheeple while at the same time Swallowing Indian airforce claims without any shred of evidence LOL

Lol the one asking proof where military leaderships stated that mentioning casualties is forbidden again who else here saw the video of white flag rescue op by pak Army to get bodies ( kindly reshare it ifu guys can) more over ur presence only when something more closer to the real Truth get come to light is more than enough to prove u guys bunch of Coward's behind Pakistani flag even here also u resorted to use another countries falg instead of yours, lol, Buddy better go and cry me a river in peedeeeff, where u guys creates number of thread's if modi ji drink tea or wherever satisfies your inferiority complex so go away stop derailing this thread

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Just to debunk your theories. Christina fair slapping the indians on stage regarding their claims for Balakot and F-16 shot down
She also say to you to read daily UN resolutions on Kashmir.
You do that? She openly say you are liars, I guess you believe that too.
Take somebody when they are saying good things for you and throw them and even BAN them is not professionalism it's the first sign of a darpok.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read this article no su30 was show down porkis can keep day dreaming https://www.rt.com/news/470425-india-sukhoi-pakistan-parade/amp/
Just to proof how ignorant you are.

Do you remember a recent debacle of Indian civilian airline being assigned with a Military call sign which Pakistan was going to shoot down?

DO you even KNOW WHAT IS A CALL SIGN?

AVENGER 1 was a call sign assigned to SU-30. You can assign CALL SIGNS to anyother Jets at any time.

Like I said common sense is not so common in you

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Thats the best you can come up with?

Pakistan release the video of Bombing Indian Military camps unlike India . Your two generals Nearly avoided Pakistani bombs when Pakistani bombs struck Battalion Headquarter unlike Indian failed airstrike who cant even drop bombs correctly . Why not ask your General Ranbir singh how accurate was Pakistani Bombing that he nearly avoided?
Don't run away first tell who were the people who told KARGIL GUYS WERE MUJAHIDS jokers and then came late in open to say "yes, they were ours" you people don't even gave your own soldiers the respect they deserve.
You want me to believe you, openly in OSINTS there were images of two planes distinctly falling or NOW YOU WANT TO SAY NO SECOND PLANE FELL ON Indian side.
You are WAY MORE BENEATH THAN even your biradars in middle east atleast they say their biradars are dead when they are asked.

Last edited:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Inbred comes here time to time keeping with al baki traditions vents his insecurities ,first he used to claim second pilot was a sikh even claimed a sikh IAF officer to be dead when it was debunked on air force day ,inbred got back in his Musharraf now the baki AF insecurities are so high first claimed a blunder did it now a solah even made a gravestone for the doosra pilot & a doll of the vartaraman,battle fatigue & fear is coming in al baki forces that's why the bajwa extension and change in army act by bakis,they are from 26 Feb waiting for another attack ,their FM time to time rants about india removing fencing and india deploying missiles ,fear is palpable in common populace also,समय की प्रतीक्षा करो पूरे पाकिस्तान को हिंदुस्तान बनाने है लेकिन आयेशा के साथ ,अब्दुल का सिर्फ शीष धड़ से अलग करेंगे।
images - 2020-01-03T114533.074.jpeg

Atcjurvin

Who is Christina flair why u keep quoting her. plz read first 2 lines
Screenshot_2020-01-03-11-46-37.png

Destrius

Country flag
Indian witnesses saw a second jet crashing inside India. Which or whose Jet was then, Tell me?
Probably yours.
Look if Pakistan shot down an Su-30 they would at least boast about it. Instead they made no mention at all about it after the incident was over.

Atcjurvin

Sure a country that won all wars and even refused to accept dead bodies of its soldiers is saying truth lol.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't run away first tell who were the people who told KARGIL GUYS WERE MUJAHIDS jokers and then came late in open to say "yes, they were ours" you people don't even gave your own soldiers the respect they deserve.
You want me to believe you openly in OSINTS there were images of two planes distinctly falling or NOW YOU WANT TO SAY NO SECOND PLANE FELL ON Indian side.
You are WAY MORE BENEATH THAN even your biradars in middle east atleast they say their biradars are dead when they are asked.
How about recognizing the SU-30 crash which you are conveniently hiding as per Indian Witnesses ? Just to show Indians are just another side of same coin

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Do you remember a recent debacle of Indian civilian airline being assigned with a Military call sign which Pakistan was going to shoot down?

AVENGER 1 was a call sign assigned to SU-30. You can assign CALL SIGNS to anyother Jets at any time.

Yes you must also too remember how Indian navy flotilla was waiting for you people.
You go and down a civilian plane ENTIRE pakistan will be wiped out.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Probably yours.
Look if Pakistan shot down an Su-30 they would at least boast about it. Instead they made no mention at all about it after the incident was over.

Genius, that 2nd JET crashed inside INDIA. INDIA. Are you that daft ? LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR INDIANS ARE SAYING

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
How about recognizing the SU-30 crash which you are conveniently hiding as per Indian Witnesses ? Just to show Indians are just another side of same coin

I know no su-30 was crashed otherwise your sleeper cells in indian side would had picked up for you.
You know what kargil fakers and Bangladesh liberation war fakers should never be trusted because it is in their DNA to tell lies.
So, go and peddle lies because this is your only way of survival.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes you must also too remember how Indian navy flotilla was waiting for you people.
You go and down a civilian plane ENTIRE pakistan will be wiped out.

LOL. Just to show how sneaky indians are. that they are willing kill their own people in order to start a war

Enjoy this video where Pakistan easily detected and intercepted Indian submarine. And you day dream about Indian flotilla is just your rich imagination.

Destrius

Country flag
Genius, that 2nd JET crashed inside INDIA. INDIA. Are you that daft ? LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR INDIANS ARE SAYING

Your evidence is a pak propaganda channel on YouTube. My evidence is your own PM. The daft one is you.

Atcjurvin

Avenger 1 is a tail number can't u read.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Avenger 1 is a tail number can't u read.

BRAVO MATE BRAVO. Another Gem from you once again

Your evidence is a pak propaganda channel on YouTube. My evidence is your own PM. The daft one is you.

Here comes BJP media cell troll using zero brain cells. Tell me those indian witnesses were Pakistani planted as well ?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
LOL. Just to show how sneaky indians are. that they are willing kill their own people in order to start a war

Enjoy this video where Pakistan easily detected and intercepted Indian submarine. And you day dream about Indian flotilla is just your rich imagination.
Yes and it was this picture only that made you to send our pilot back.
And why you people turned off the lights of karachi? If you were so much in high spirits, definitely you people too knew the repeat of Indian navy raid on your proud cosmopolitan karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles