IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I choose to believe IAF , who you choose to believe is your prerogative.

I chose to believe facts (at least what's currently available). If later on more credible evidence appear proving the downing of PAF F16 then I will believe it. In the meantime, facts are still not there.

AnantS

Country flag
We'll instead of the Air Ministry trying to make a story without substantiating about how its downed Mig21 pilot valiantly went down after it first shot down Pakistan's most advanced fighter F16. At least the Pakis produced the Indisn pilot...
And round and round we go.. Logic is not your strong suite. Right now there is strong circumstantial evidence on which assertion is made. You understand circumstantial ? Right? But what you are suffering from is confirmation bias. So you cant think straight.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
We'll instead of the Air Ministry trying to make a story without substantiating about how its downed Mig21 pilot valiantly went down after it first shot down Pakistan's most advanced fighter F16, the IAF could have produced a satellite image of the second crash site inside Pakistan. At least the Pakis produced the Indian pilot...
Point is very simple, the focus of the world GoI want to fix is on the destruction of Terrorist camps inside Pakistan in particular and Pakistan being the epicenter of Terrorism in general.

Not on Mig21 shooting down F-16. Press conference on later will have it own spiral way and will completely shift the focus. Last thing Goi needs.

an1nd1an

Came across this video on facebook. It's a longer video of WC's capture, but carry on further after 2:00min..... hear the locals talking about and going on to hunt for the second pilot.

Page Name:
Noon Ghazi Neazabaz - Tent Pegging Club Islamabad of Pakistan

Posted on March 1 10:44am

Video is still there, not sure why it's not showing up on the link.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Don't know what they are scared off if they can't show their own satellite pics, get commercially available. But our leadership, has given up for any overt response to act of war.
IMG_20190303_221658.jpg

Jumala don't work for national security, you need balls of steel to do that.

If any one don't approve my post I understand, but it's also true that in last 20 days, we lost 68 brave hearts in line of duty.

Despite having free hand and free everything, Pakis are free. BTW why all wearing shiny cloths?

Added later on:
Why on earth Trump had all the info and tweet about it before hand. It looked like WWE match with trump in white and black, referee.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
IAF should release the proofs of F 16 . Clearly that AMRAAM piece can't be the only thing they are holding.
Showing Aim 120 wreckage is sufficient as a proof to implicate Pakistan in violation of the End User Agreement with US. Needless to say, it will negatively affect the usability of Paki F-16 in any future conflict. A lot of gains for India.

In contrast. Showing concrete proof of F-16 wreckage, apart from exposing Pakistani lies will also negatively affect the reputation of American MIC. Which will automatically reflect negatively on Indo-US relations.

So what's the point in hampering Indo-US relations when pakis will still resort to lying saying Satellite Images are fake?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Don't know what they are scared off if they can't show their own satellite pics, get commercially available. But our leadership, has given up for any overt response to act of war.
View attachment 32962

If any one don't approve my post I understand, but it's also true that in last 20 days, we lost 68 brave hearts in line of duty.

Despite having free hand and free everything, Pakis are free. BTW why all wearing shiny cloths?
I agree with you actually. They should have posted the pics of destroyed JEM camps as it would have put much more pressure on pak.
They deny that they have any terror camps and current situation proves their point. GOI should post some pictures to pressurise pak and expose their terror camps in front of the world.
AFAIK pics of destroyed camps would not jeopardise anything. That being said I have total faith in my army and I trust whatever they say but I think we are losing a perception war if we don’t release the pics.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I agree with you actually. They should have posted the pics of destroyed JEM camps as it would have put much more pressure on pak.
They deny that they have any terror camps and current situation proves their point. GOI should post some pictures to pressurise pak and expose their terror camps in front of the world.
AFAIK pics of destroyed camps are would not jeopardise anything. That being said I have total faith in my army and I trust whatever they say but I think we are losing a perception war if we don’t release the pics.
And when Pakis will say Sattelite images are morphed hence Fake. What is the next thing you think GOI should do? Run to an international forensic laboratory and then to an international organization (if there is any such) for establishing the authenticity of our satellite images.

Knowing the Pakistanis i completely agrees to what GoI is doing.

bose

Country flag
View attachment 32962

Added later on:
Why on earth Trump had all the info and tweet about it before hand. It looked like WWE match with trump in white and black, referee.
Modi looking straight at the eyes ... thats good ...

Modi has broken the political self control / denial whatever you say to the attack at Balakot

two out of seven are sick or un well ...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Knowing the Pakistanis i completely agrees to what GoI is doing.
Rahul Talibs are coming in Kabul, when they will divert terror trafic to Kashmir, we will feel the real heat. Be ready to lift more body bags.

Now was golden chance but he not only screwed big time, PakArmy and IK checkmate him, in this round.

Their faces shows it all. They resume full fights and train will start soon.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Ok got to go, stay safe and dont trust politicians....................

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Rahul Talibs are coming in Kabul, when they will divert terror trafic to Kashmir, we will feel the real heat. Be ready to lift more body bags.

Now was golden chance but he not only screwed big time, PakArmy and IK checkmate him, in this round.

With all due respect Saya i have a different opinion of what has happened and still happening.

I can put my points but too tired. And also these type of topics all most always see the debate going in circles.

So, i will just wait to see what happens next.

no smoking

Country flag
haha ... Pilots avoid wearing flags and Patches during hostilities. Thats common practice.
Really? It seems that is the common practice to you not the world. Without flags to identify themselves, they can't be protected by Geneva treaties. The enemy can simply treat them as spies: facing death squad or life prison.

PS: just look at that Indian pilot he was still wearing his flag and Patches.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

You are saying it will be the 90s in Kashmir all over again. I digress.

Pentagon will never allow Trump to pull out from the middle east. He can't get out of Syria after entering in 2017.

Reason is simple. MIC - Military Industrial Complex.

Indian people love a surgical strike like action but have too much pacifist ganja in them to like war. We could have done 1971 right now but opposition would protest on the streets and there would be emergency!

Here we kicked their ass, downed an F 16, got our boy back and terrorize their citizens without even firing a shot!

I think US is pressurizing us to not release sat pics and damage assessment.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The IAF can easily buy images of the crash site from commercial satellite operators and show these satellite images as proof of PAF aircraft shotdown. On the very least a satellite image of a second crash site inside Pakistan will prove that a PAF aircraft was indeed shot down and maybe even the type of aircraft depending on the image resolution and extent structural damage to the aircraft.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
https://zoom.earth/#34.433055,73.324516,18z,sat

Some images of the Jaba Top above which is in Balakot.I have heard it gets refreshed in few days and shows the rooftops are gone so the attack DID HAPPEN! Pakis might have leveled the bomb attack areas to hide in few hours.A Italian journalist claims that she got info that at least 35 bodies were recovered and not even police was allowed to go there.Even the ambulance people were not allowed to take their mobiles.Now some retired Army officers are said to be killed as well.I said before that there SHOULD be some Pak Army official(SSG/Colonel ranks) dead too as they train jehadis. More info might come. We know very well how pakis tried to hide OBL was in Pakistan.

A former Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officer known locally as "Colonel Salim" was killed in the bombing, sources said, while a "Colonel Zarar Zakri" was injured. Mufti Moeen, a Jaish-e-Muhammad instructor from Peshawar, and improvised explosive device-fabrication expert Usman Ghani were also killed in the bombing.
Its funny no Paki commented yet but their masters Commi Chinese:gangnam: are taking regular part in debate like their own reputation is at stake.perhaps China has already declared Pakistan as their own territory as a hidden pact. :rofl: Now they would say this is not enough and they need Pak Army Chief to admit their ass got kicked and pilot killed by their own people.But even if that happened they would not find it "compelling". :lol:
This is what we say --> Begani shaadi mein abdulla deewana. :balleballe:

Balakot terror camp used for "battle inoculation"; its trainers ex-officers of Pakistan Army: Sources

Jaish's Balakot base had over 300 terrorists when Indian bombs struck

Eyewitness confirms huge number of terrorists killed in IAF strike on JeM camp in Pakistan's Balakot: Report

Eyewitnesses say IAF air strike in Balakot killed dozens of Jaish terrorists, a former ISI agent, ex-Pak army men

vampyrbladez

Country flag
The IAF can easily buy images of the crash site from commercial satellite operators and show these satellite images as proof of PAF aircraft shotdown. On the very least a satellite image of a second crash site inside Pakistan will prove that a PAF aircraft was indeed shot down and maybe even the type of aircraft depending on the image resolution and extent structural damage to the aircraft.
Look at @rock127 post. Pretty self explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles