IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive did any Su-30MKI cross the LoC? I don’t think so, as they were defending AMRAAMs. But any chances they crossed LoC?
View attachment 88049
:noidea:

i think only abhinandan crossed LAC , atleast thats what i remember.

Damn dude how long are we gonna beat this dead horse.

Short of pics of crashed f16 or some sat images , nothing will convince people other wise - (i mean pakistanis).

FalconSlayers

Country flag
:noidea:

i think only abhinandan crossed LAC , atleast thats what i remember.

Damn dude how long are we gonna beat this dead horse.

Short of pics of crashed f16 or some sat images , nothing will convince people other wise - (i mean pakistanis).
I know, no Su-30MKI crossed LoC, then how did they shoot down “two Indian Aircraft in PoK”😆 ???

mist_consecutive

Selling Wuhan Fried Bats
Contributor
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive did any Su-30MKI cross the LoC? I don’t think so, as they were defending AMRAAMs. But any chances they crossed LoC?
View attachment 88049
Dude just bury this thread and let it die.

But for the answer, Su-30MKIs were way inside LoC, they got pinned down by AMRAAMs, just like Pakistanis planned.

I know, no Su-30MKI crossed LoC, then how did they shoot down “two Indian Aircraft in PoK”😆 ???
Two aircraft were downed that day in PoK, one was Mig-21 another was a 2-seater F-16 (total 3 pilots). All three were captured, but they could not be immediately identified, so they were just sent for interrogation.
So the news spread that 3 pilots (2-seater they thought was a Su-30MKI) were downed.

The same can also be confirmed in many videos, especially the long-bearded villager who described he personally assisted in capturing 2 pilots, and one of them was "Sikh". (Probably mistook long-beard and bandana on the head to absorb sweat as Pagdi).

Abdus Salem killed

Country flag
It’s their ‘kill mark’.

It’s well know that Pakistani intelligence monitors online forum activity. I remember when Indians speculated a bearded Pakistani pilot was the one that was beaten, he quickly posted a picture on-line of himself. When Indians speculated 606 was the F-16 that was shot down Pakistanis quickly released the photos of 606 with a kill mark, then built a museum claiming 606 had a kill. But it’s confusing, either 606 was upgraded or Pakistan painted the kill mark and 606 on another airframe.

Pakistanis have no lives and are too invested into that skirmish. When I opened an Instagram account fake Pakistani bots started ‘following me’. I received strange texts with foreign phone numbers and links, I was permanently banned on PDF even though I have been in active for a year. Clearly Pakistanis find people like me on line and then try to delete my accounts whenever possible or possibly use blackmail or trolls to discredit.
What was written on your screen when you got permanent ban

Global Defence

Articles