IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnq

You want to say they crashed a similar looking JF-17 to coverup for the F-16 loss?
No, I think they faked a crash by using video of an F-16 in a dive combined with a rigged explosion on the ground of what may appear to be an F-16.

johnq

Dude come on it was a legit crash caught on civilian cameras.
All I saw was an F-16 in a dive up to a point, and then some time later there was smoke from an explosion on the ground nearby.
I just don't trust anything coming out of Pakiland anymore after finding out that the Pakistani army hid Bin Laden for a decade near an army base. It's all smoke and mirrors with them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
All I saw was an F-16 in a dive up to a point, and then some time later there was smoke from an explosion on the ground nearby.
I just don't trust anything coming out of Pakiland anymore after finding out that the Pakistani army hid Bin Laden for a decade near an army base. It's all smoke and mirrors with them.
Dude there are multiple videos.

johnq

Everything can be faked now-a-days through pixel/frame manipulation, as well as fooling the audience with a sequence of events which can trick the mind into believing something, sort of a magic trick. But could you give a link to a video that you think provides conclusive evidence?

indiatester

Country flag
Everything can be faked now-a-days through pixel/frame manipulation, as well as fooling the audience with a sequence of events which can trick the mind into believing something, sort of a magic trick. But could you give a link to a video that you think provides conclusive evidence?
This was not. It was during rehearsals for their Pakistan day parade. There were multiple videos. Basically they lost 2 of their F-16s recently... one to Mig21 and one just like that here

johnq

This was not. It was during rehearsals for their Pakistan day parade. There were multiple videos. Basically they lost 2 of their F-16s recently... one to Mig21 and one just like that here
Guess PAF really sucks now, just like PLAAF, which is just for propaganda. I just went through this article and am 100% sure of PAF F-16 getting shot down by IAF Mig-21:

ketaki

Country flag

tsunami

Country flag
This thread should have been closed long ago... Some pakistani pops up every couple of weeks and everyone starts all over again.

ketaki

Country flag
y ? wht happened ?
226 pages of discussion have these results so far...

1) Wing Comm. Abhinandan's Debriefing- IAF secret but core stuff is already there in his Vir Chakra citation
2) Wreckage of F16- PAF secret- will be never released unless a mistake or political faux pas like Nawaj Sharif did with 'pindigenous' Babur cruise missile OR the famous "pair kaamp rahe the - paseenay mathe par they"
3) Identity of Doosra Teesra Banda.-
PAF secret same as above

sjdesai

Country flag
226 pages of discussion have these results so far...

1) Wing Comm. Abhinandan's Debriefing- IAF secret but core stuff is already there in his Vir Chakra citation
2) Wreckage of F16- PAF secret- will be never released unless a mistake or political faux pas like Nawaj Sharif did with 'pindigenous' Babur cruise missile OR the famous "pair kaamp rahe the - paseenay mathe par they"
3) Identity of Doosra Teesra Banda.-
PAF secret same as above
i believe in IAF but do you Believe in Perception, Narrative ?? New Generation will demand proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles