IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive did any Su-30MKI cross the LoC? I don’t think so, as they were defending AMRAAMs. But any chances they crossed LoC?
View attachment 88049
:noidea:

i think only abhinandan crossed LAC , atleast thats what i remember.

Damn dude how long are we gonna beat this dead horse.

Short of pics of crashed f16 or some sat images , nothing will convince people other wise - (i mean pakistanis).

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
:noidea:

i think only abhinandan crossed LAC , atleast thats what i remember.

Damn dude how long are we gonna beat this dead horse.

Short of pics of crashed f16 or some sat images , nothing will convince people other wise - (i mean pakistanis).
I know, no Su-30MKI crossed LoC, then how did they shoot down “two Indian Aircraft in PoK”😆 ???

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive did any Su-30MKI cross the LoC? I don’t think so, as they were defending AMRAAMs. But any chances they crossed LoC?
View attachment 88049
Dude just bury this thread and let it die.

But for the answer, Su-30MKIs were way inside LoC, they got pinned down by AMRAAMs, just like Pakistanis planned.

I know, no Su-30MKI crossed LoC, then how did they shoot down “two Indian Aircraft in PoK”😆 ???
Two aircraft were downed that day in PoK, one was Mig-21 another was a 2-seater F-16 (total 3 pilots). All three were captured, but they could not be immediately identified, so they were just sent for interrogation.
So the news spread that 3 pilots (2-seater they thought was a Su-30MKI) were downed.

The same can also be confirmed in many videos, especially the long-bearded villager who described he personally assisted in capturing 2 pilots, and one of them was "Sikh". (Probably mistook long-beard and bandana on the head to absorb sweat as Pagdi).

Abdus Salem killed

It’s their ‘kill mark’.

It’s well know that Pakistani intelligence monitors online forum activity. I remember when Indians speculated a bearded Pakistani pilot was the one that was beaten, he quickly posted a picture on-line of himself. When Indians speculated 606 was the F-16 that was shot down Pakistanis quickly released the photos of 606 with a kill mark, then built a museum claiming 606 had a kill. But it’s confusing, either 606 was upgraded or Pakistan painted the kill mark and 606 on another airframe.

Pakistanis have no lives and are too invested into that skirmish. When I opened an Instagram account fake Pakistani bots started ‘following me’. I received strange texts with foreign phone numbers and links, I was permanently banned on PDF even though I have been in active for a year. Clearly Pakistanis find people like me on line and then try to delete my accounts whenever possible or possibly use blackmail or trolls to discredit.
What was written on your screen when you got permanent ban

johnq

I have a suspicion that the Pakistani F-16 crash during the air show last year was a cover story to make up for the F-16 lost to the Indian Mig-21. The US government was surprisingly quiet after the Mig-21 dogfight. If the F-16 was not lost during the Mig-21 dogfight, the US government would have spoken up right away, since they were trying to sell the F-16 to India at the time. But the F-16 was shot down, so US government stayed quiet. Then this cover story of Pakistani F-16 crashing during air show rehearsal in 2020 was created to make up for the shortfall in numbers. The video could've been altered.
Pakistan Air Force F-16 crashes in capital city of Islamabad | WION Breaking | Pakistan News

ketaki

Country flag
I have a suspicion that the Pakistani F-16 crash during the air show last year was a cover story to make up for the F-16 lost to the Indian Mig-21. The US government was surprisingly quiet after the Mig-21 dogfight. If the F-16 was not lost during the Mig-21 dogfight, the US government would have spoken up right away, since they were trying to sell the F-16 to India at the time. But the F-16 was shot down, so US government stayed quiet. Then this cover story of Pakistani F-16 crashing during air show rehearsal in 2020 was created to make up for the shortfall in numbers. The video could've been altered.
Pakistan Air Force F-16 crashes in capital city of Islamabad | WION Breaking | Pakistan News
No point in “could’ve- would’ve theories” without concrete proof found or admission from pork side...

Let them stupidly believe that there was no doosra, teesra banda nor pak army radio intercepts recorded multiple pilots captured and never ever ghafoora ate sh*t and contradicted himself

1622124472183.jpeg

Honey

Country flag

It really happened

johnq

It really happened
Sections of video can be ported frame by frame to make it look like it happened at a different location. With digital frames (with pixels) a lot more manipulation is possible. Anyone who has seen a film with special effects knows this.
Anyhow, it just seemed ridiculous the first time I watched it when the guy just went down and crashed into the ground.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You want to say they crashed a similar looking JF-17 to coverup for the F-16 loss?

SavageKing456

Country flag
DGISPR's theory has no proof
They showed 14 digit serial number r73 as wing cdr. Abhinandan's mig 21 missle while i think IAF r73 has 13 digit serial numbers

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
DGISPR's theory has no proof
They showed 14 digit serial number r73 as wing cdr. Abhinandan's mig 21 missle while i think IAF r73 has 13 digit serial numbers
Leave it yaar, Pakis won accept it, unless we have Pictures of burning F-16 fried by MiG-21 we can’t claim victory even if we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles