IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians who shot down their own Mi-17 helicopter in Confusion, Who Doesn't have proof that they shot down F-16, Hell even the man who they said, downed an F-16, cant verify own his own that he shot down a F-16 are basing their claims of 2nd pilots on ignorant civilians who mistook second parachute and an ejection seat as second pilot as a proof that there was a 2nd pilot?

What is this a circus show? Lucky Irani circus show being conducted on this thread everynow and then LOL.

Ajax01

Country flag
Again read the post he said the Elint Info confirms its F16. The Mig21 dosnt have NCTR so there is no confirmation sent back as to if it is F16 or not

Agraj

Country flag
Already answered

All of it

Go back 10-15 pages. You will get all the answers. Page 180 is where the ejection seat and its parachute pic and video is shared. Start reading from there. You will get all your answers.

BTW Indians were also invited. Pakistan asked Indian airforce to send its expert to examine all the evidences. It was Indian Airforce and Indian government who chickened out and never took up on Pakistan offer

Pakistan offered that on September 2019. If India has nothing to hide, why arent they accepting Pakistan invitation ?
you sure its 'ejection seat' ? and not 'Ejaculation seat' you guys have it confused in recent times.Its so easy for you Pakis.Papa gayfoor makes a mistake-'it happens' Look papa Gayfoor posted some grainy pics(my calculator takes better pics),and took Intarnashional journos to balakot after 45 days(bad weather) yay. IAF posts radar signatures-gullible pakis be like its all phake.done on ms paint.
Gayfoor changed his statements 5 times,whereas IAF maintained a single stance till date,F-16 was used,AMRAAM was fired,We lost a bison,1 F-16 was downed.

and please dont get me started on Taiwanese serial no,JF-Bandar being accredited the bison kill,Israeli pilot and what not.Your regime,your whole nation is built on lies.You guys have a strange dream of being superior to India,you will bend the truth in any way possible to suit your narrative.

Ajax01

Country flag
Indians who shot down their own Mi-17 helicopter in Confusion, Who Doesn't have proof that they shot down F-16, Hell even the man who they said, downed an F-16, cant verify own his own that he shot down a F-16 are basing their claims of 2nd pilots on ignorant civilians who mistook second parachute and an ejection seat as second pilot as a proof that there was a 2nd pilot?

What is this a circus show? Lucky Irani circus show being conducted on this thread everynow and then LOL.
LOL your ex Chief says they didn't shoot Su30 and the point is moot if Su30 dodged the missle or not

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fir tum is kutte ko baand ke kyu nahi rakhte?? When he don't know anything then why he talks?? Pakistan response was actually a stunt to fool Pakistani Aawam which actually turned into confrontation
Why dont you be a good lad and share his April 2019 Press conference video? Or your FIngers are broke that it cant search for that video?

Why doesnt Indian airforce can differentiate b/w its own Helicopter and Enemy Helicopters? Dude your own Airforce shot down and kill its 6 Soldiers? Did Asif GHafoor kill anyone? It is your air defence controllers that need to be locked up to save the rest of Indian airforce from them.

And IAF response was a bigger stunt gone bad, cant Do a proper ground strike, shoot down its own helicopters, Pilots disobeying the instructions and crosses over the border

You need to discipline your airforce badly.

Last edited:

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why don't you read his full comments twat . He himself say that our awacs and ground radars have recorded a kill.. and finally the video I am talking about is of march4/5, on Pakistani channel gaffora saying the other pilot died. Don't be so naive , fog of war don't stay for a week. Same lame excuse with balakot strike , taking people after some 40 days. They might work on your imbicile population but not here.
Recorded a kill? That a blip disappeared. So do you know that F-16 can go under the radar? Hide itself in the mountain ranges. DFRM is included into PAF F-16 Electronic warfare suit. Bro Do you even know what is DFRM?

You dont even know the 101 of Terrain masking and flying under the radar and you are arguing with me that disappearing blip from AWAC and Ground radar means that something is shot down. LOL.

Ajax01

Country flag
Why dont you be a good lad and share his April 2019 Press conference video? Or your FIngers are broke that it cant search for that video?

Why doesnt Indian airforce can differentiate b/w its own Helicopter and Enemy Helicopters? Dude your own Airforce shot down and kill its 6 Soldiers? Did Asif GHafoor killed anyone? It is your air defence controllers that need to be locked up to save the rest of Indian airforce from them.

And IAF response was a bigger stunt gone bad, cant Do a proper ground strike, shoot down its own helicopters, Pilots disobeying the instructions and crosses over the border

You need to discipline your airforce badly.
Again @Indx TechStyle this guy is trolling. Lol gayfoor said the pilot died in 29th Feb in the Media lol. This guy retracts statements like a Chameleon. Again diff in visually seeing and seeing in a radar page shouldn't come from an AF that shoots down its own wingman. LOL.
BBC news report says their Mulla Reporter still cant get locals to talk. Why didnt Pak make a vlog on Day 1 and show it to the world of Balakote insides?
First you guys need to teach your topguns to fly a loop without ejaculating

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you sure its 'ejection seat' ? and not 'Ejaculation seat' you guys have it confused in recent times.Its so easy for you Pakis.Papa gayfoor makes a mistake-'it happens' Look papa Gayfoor posted some grainy pics(my calculator takes better pics),and took Intarnashional journos to balakot after 45 days(bad weather) yay. IAF posts radar signatures-gullible pakis be like its all phake.done on ms paint.
Gayfoor changed his statements 5 times,whereas IAF maintained a single stance till date,F-16 was used,AMRAAM was fired,We lost a bison,1 F-16 was downed.

and please dont get me started on Taiwanese serial no,JF-Bandar being accredited the bison kill,Israeli pilot and what not.Your regime,your whole nation is built on lies.You guys have a strange dream of being superior to India,you will bend the truth in any way possible to suit your narrative.
A nation who shot down its own Helicopters and kill its own airforce members. A nation who cant see clearly the HD Satellite images that no balakot building was destroyed and everything is standing up

Is arguing about 45 days closure and what not. LOL. Bro when there were HD satellite images out there, why do you even need a visit to Balakot? Are you blind or something that you cant see satellite images?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again @Indx TechStyle this guy is trolling. Lol gayfoor said the pilot died in 29th Feb in the Media lol. This guy retracts statements like a Chameleon. Again diff in visually seeing and seeing in a radar page shouldn't come from an AF that shoots down its own wingman. LOL.
BBC news report says their Mulla Reporter still cant get locals to talk. Why didnt Pak make a vlog on Day 1 and show it to the world of Balakote insides?
First you guys need to teach your topguns to fly a loop without ejaculating
There was no 29 FEB in 2019. It kills your entire argument. Enough Said.

Just like I said above. You cant see the HD Satellite images of Balakot? why you need a vlog when you have HD SATELLITE IMAGES that shows Indian strikes failed?

abhay rajput

Country flag
Recorded a kill? That a blip disappeared. So do you know that F-16 can go under the radar? Hide itself in the mountain ranges. DFRM is included into PAF F-16 Electronic warfare suit. Bro Do you even know what is DFRM?

You dont even know the 101 of Terrain masking and flying under the radar and you are arguing with me that disappearing blip from AWAC and Ground radar means that something is shot down. LOL.
Change the topic.. :)
We know all the capabilities of f16 because uncle Sam for years have been trying to sell us there f16 genius, far better version then you have And no it's hard to hide from awacs and ground radars at the same time. You can hide from ground radars by this but not awacs. Secondly it was your awacs itself which warned those f16 pilot about mig21 but it was too late for one of them .

Ajax01

Country flag

LOL lying again and again .
Here let me write it in caps for you
PAF DONT HAVE DRFM and even if it did it cant jam awacs
AWACS cant be hidden from by flying low its not ground radar and hence dont have a radar horizon.
And even this retard dont know that indian private firm LT has its own drfm its not scifi but i think for Pak which cant make a toilet seat it is

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We know every fuckin thing about F-16 because of Israel and we know about AIM-120C. So because of that spoofing that missile is a lill bit easier.

Ajax01

Country flag
There was no 29 FEB in 2019. It kills your entire argument. Enough Said.

Just like I said above. You cant see the HD Satellite images of Balakot? why you need a vlog when you have HD SATELLITE IMAGES that shows Indian strikes failed?
HD? lol you dont know right whats HD is right? Pixellation could show roof properly. And it wasn't SAR data, when you can why not rub it in your enemies faces? Why cant journalists talk to people freely?
I have posted the video on Su30 page its on March 1.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LOL lying again and again .
Here let me write it in caps for you
PAF DONT HAVE DRFM and even if it did it cant jam awacs
AWACS cant be hidden from by flying low its not ground radar and hence dont have a radar horizon.
And even this retard dont know that indian private firm LT has its own drfm its not scifi but i think for Pak which cant make a toilet seat it is
Your lies again busted with 1 simple google search. Try harder.

ITT Supplies AIDEWS Pods for Pakistan F-16s
by Bill Carey
- October 17, 2011, 8:45 AM

The Pakistan requirement is the first production order for the ALQ-211(v)9 pod. “This pod-mounted system brings electronic warfare (EW) technology to our allies at much less expense,” said Rich Sorelle, v-p of the ITT Integrated Electronic Warfare Systems business unit. “Since AIDEWS is based on our modular, scalable EW technology, future maintenance and upgrade costs for mixed F-16 aircraft fleets also will be lower because internal and external versions share the same components.”

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2011-10-17/itt-supplies-aidews-pods-pakistan-f-16s

The updated L3Harris pod-based system A(V)9 shares a new reduced form-factor line replaceable units (LRU) that are interchangeable with the Advanced AIDEWS internal system. It can also be configured to compliment legacy on-board radar warning receiver systems (RWR) to function as the primary threat warning sensor.
  • Low risk, state-of-the-art, advanced digital radio frequency memory (DRFM)-based jamming system
  • Advanced digital receiver technology, wideband tracking DRFM
  • Lower life cycle costs due to high mean time between failures (MTBF)
  • Modular design supports replacement of LRUs or shop replaceable units (SRUs) in field without returning entire pod
https://www.harris.com/solution/advanced-integrated-defensive-electronic-warfare-suite-aidews

Ajax01

Country flag
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Agraj

Country flag
A nation who shot down its own Helicopters and kill its own airforce members. A nation who cant see clearly the HD Satellite images that no balakot building was destroyed and everything is standing up

Is arguing about 45 days closure and what not. LOL. Bro when there were HD satellite images out there, why do you even need a visit to Balakot? Are you blind or something that you cant see satellite images?
post me this HD sat images of Balakot that you talk of, I need to see them :facepalm: I think only Pak land has such systems.what kind of dreamland you from ? Terrain hugging,DFRM lololol,you think IAF didnt put those into account while talking about a downed F-16.Seriously. Man educate yourself up first before talking.If you wanna go on to a technical debate about how IAF knew about the downing of F16,I can do that,but you lost me at HD sat picture Bruh.Dead giveaway there

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why to ask from wing commander when we have fuckin awacs in the air.
Pushed anything from ur ass to prove SU-30 kill?
Are you frigging Kidding me. A pilot who shot down an F-16 cant verify his own kill? What the hell is this?

Let me grab my popcorns. This circus keeps getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles