IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Where is his April 2019 Press conference? Are your fingers too broke to search that one? Just to show your only purpose here is to do propaganda. thats it. Spread lies, Do propaganda. Abuse others. Nothign else.

Ajax01

Country flag
Are you frigging Kidding me. A pilot who shot down an F-16 cant verify his own kill? What the hell is this?

Let me grab my popcorns. This circus keeps getting better and better.
Can you verify a target a km away with your own eyes is it positively an F16 not JF17 lol

Ajax01

Country flag
Where is his April 2019 Press conference? Are your fingers too broke to search that one? Just to show your only purpose here is to do propaganda. thats it. Spread lies, Do propaganda. Abuse others. Nothign else.
Again why need his April lies again? What happened now busted? Who died ?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Your lies again busted with 1 simple google search. Try harder.

ITT Supplies AIDEWS Pods for Pakistan F-16s
by Bill Carey
- October 17, 2011, 8:45 AM

The Pakistan requirement is the first production order for the ALQ-211(v)9 pod. “This pod-mounted system brings electronic warfare (EW) technology to our allies at much less expense,” said Rich Sorelle, v-p of the ITT Integrated Electronic Warfare Systems business unit. “Since AIDEWS is based on our modular, scalable EW technology, future maintenance and upgrade costs for mixed F-16 aircraft fleets also will be lower because internal and external versions share the same components.”

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2011-10-17/itt-supplies-aidews-pods-pakistan-f-16s

The updated L3Harris pod-based system A(V)9 shares a new reduced form-factor line replaceable units (LRU) that are interchangeable with the Advanced AIDEWS internal system. It can also be configured to compliment legacy on-board radar warning receiver systems (RWR) to function as the primary threat warning sensor.
  • Low risk, state-of-the-art, advanced digital radio frequency memory (DRFM)-based jamming system
  • Advanced digital receiver technology, wideband tracking DRFM
  • Lower life cycle costs due to high mean time between failures (MTBF)
  • Modular design supports replacement of LRUs or shop replaceable units (SRUs) in field without returning entire pod
https://www.harris.com/solution/advanced-integrated-defensive-electronic-warfare-suite-aidews
So you are saying that These tiny pods jammed the Netra awacs high on Afghanistani weed?
If F-16 were so stealthy why American forces created F-35 and F-22 they were high on Russian vodka

Ajax01

Country flag
So you are saying that These tiny pods jammed the Netra awacs high on Afghanistani weed?
If F-16 were so stealthy why American forces created F-35 and F-22 they were high on Russian vodka
There are no DRFM he thought US ones have them so PAF has them

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Are you frigging Kidding me. A pilot who shot down an F-16 cant verify his own kill? What the hell is this?

Let me grab my popcorns. This circus keeps getting better and better.
Idiotic nibba can you see something very clearly from KMs away? This is WW2 conflict going on idiot?
Awacs are used to guide the pilots in today's era eyes don't mean shit in conflict.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again video available on their dead bodies with people around talking videos. Lol why dfelect busted?

That was Ejection and its parachute. People got confused. Try Harder next time. Or better yet. Train your airforce to differentiate b/w enemy helicopters and Your own helicopters. That will save lives and embarrassment.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
LOL LOL LOL. You cant proof crap and talk about proving 2 pilots killed.

Why Americans didn't denied about authentication of data signature which india gave?
Btw we know about Pakistani iq level they were calling recent bombing footage by india a clip from game:biggrin2:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Arey bc photo mt spam kr bhen k land.
Bc thread ki gand marne m laga rheta h chutiya photo spam mt kr barr barr.

Ajax01

Country flag
That was Ejection and its parachute. People got confused. Try Harder next time. Or better yet. Train your airforce to differentiate b/w enemy helicopters and Your own helicopters. That will save lives and embarrassment.
Lol teach pilots to fly proper loops. Again their are pics of their dead bodies with people around. 2nd you lied like a moron Ejection seats dont have aparachute of its own . Third Gayfoor said the 2nd one died with proof in the video I gave. Third people are describing both pilots

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why Americans didn't denied about authentication of data signature which india gave?
Btw we know about Pakistani iq level they were calling recent bombing footage by india a clip from game:biggrin2:
Why are you asking me? Ask America directly. In the same vain, HAs India denied Serial Numbers of all 4 displayed missiles yet? Answer this and you will get your answer for WHy americans hasnt denied yet part

Oh Btw, You care to comment on the IQ level of those indians who shot down their own Helicopter or those who disobey order and crosses the LOC?

Agraj

Country flag
I dont need to spoon feed you anything. You can search those HD Images easily.

Oh BTW

get lost troll,go waste the precious time of your cousin or someone or a goat if you are feeling that lonely(you know what i mean) you guys expect explosions to be like a mushroom cloud...you guys live a sad reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles