IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Mate before calling someone idiot. Just check you own idiotic claims. You are claiming something without any PROOF that PAKISTAN violated the No FLY ZONE. While Indian AIRFORCE claimed nothing as such. Remember what they SAID? PAF stayed in their own Airspace. DG-ISPR Admitted PAF stayed in its own airspace

Stop making up idiotic claims and be sensible.
you really are a dunce. read what I said again, there's a difference between violating another's airspace and an act of aggression. Both AF have an unwritten rule that neither side will come within 10 km of the LoC unless it is war.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Mate before calling someone idiot. Just check you own idiotic claims. You are claiming something without any PROOF that PAKISTAN violated the No FLY ZONE. While Indian AIRFORCE claimed nothing as such. Remember what they SAID? PAF stayed in their own Airspace. DG-ISPR Admitted PAF stayed in its own airspace

Stop making up idiotic claims and be sensible.
DG ispr also admitted about more than 1 pilot and in 5 March on TV said that the second pilot died. Now my question to you is what stopping your army to show his dead body.

Neptune

Country flag
Yeah sure, ask those who claim F-16 was shot down. YEt you won't call them liars, right? Why the hypocrisy ? What indians have on you that you called them on to their lies ?

I stated many times before that there is no conclusive evidence of India downing an F-16 but there is, however, at least some circumstantial evidence and even the statements and blatant lies by Ghafoor only solidified the fact that Pakistan lies shamelessly and either Pakistan is completely incompetent and moronic or there was some other pilot in custody that later died. So the options are Pakistanis are incompetent (they proved that for years) or another pilot was in custody that died.

But let me guess....fog of war...fog of war.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you really are a dunce. read what I said again, there's a difference between violating another's airspace and an act of aggression. Both AF have an unwritten rule that neither side will come within 10 km of the LoC unless it is war.
And where is the proof Pakistan came close to 10 KM of their own NO FLY ZONE range in Pakistan. That is what I'm asking. Yet you are going on tangents without providing me any clear cut answer

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DG ispr also admitted about more than 1 pilot and in 5 March on TV said that the second pilot died. Now my question to you is what stopping your army to show his dead body.
DG-ISPR Admitted he was wrong about 2 pilots in April Press conference. Did you miss that by any chance ?

DG-ISPR was assuming about the death of 2nd Pilot

DG-ISPR Retracted back his claims. But you didn't bother to watch that press conference right ?

IndiaRising

Country flag
And where is the proof Pakistan came close to 10 KM of their own NO FLY ZONE range in Pakistan. That is what I'm asking. Yet you are going on tangents without providing me any clear cut answer
dumbo, they came near the LoC to fire their duds, which is crossing the 10 km line.

IndiaRising

Country flag
DG-ISPR Admitted he was wrong about 2 pilots in April Press conference. Did you miss that by any chance ?

DG-ISPR Retracted back his claims. But you didn't bother to watch that press conference right ?
DJ Gafoor is a joker. we know that

abhay rajput

Country flag
Here comes another SMART GUY. LOL Mate. Go google first, what BOMBS Pakistan USED first. No Idea where Indians are pulling F-16 used LGB bomb claims from without any proof !
Search on Google where lgb comes in.
Arent you the same guy who said Wing Commander Shahbaz Died in F-16 crash ?
Nah I was not even one his forum that time..you can check my post.. but I remember you because you were the person who was asking about sikh pilot again and again..
Arent you the same guy who said Wing Commander Shahbaz Died in F-16 crash ?
Lgb bombs used were reported by media on the same day along with h4 .
As far as f16 pilots are considered they have both met there maker..

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I stated many times before that there is no conclusive evidence of India downing an F-16 but there is, however, at least some circumstantial evidence and even the statements and blatant lies by Ghafoor only solidified the fact that Pakistan lies shamelessly and either Pakistan is completely incompetent and moronic or there was some other pilot in custody that later died. So the options are Pakistanis are incompetent (they proved that for years) or another pilot was in custody that died.

But let me guess....fog of war...fog of war.

DG-ISPR retracted back his statements about second pilot - What is your excuse now ?

It has been proven MIG-21 has two parachutes in it. That second parachute and 2nd unit claiming seeing abhinandan made everyone confused and everyone thought there is a 2nd pilot with that second unit

But Asif GHAFOOR clarified all of that later on did he ? So why you are still clinging on to his retracted claims like a desperate person ?

Neptune

Country flag

So the heads of Pakistani military intelligence don’t know what’s going on inside their own borders but somehow they know they shot down an SU-30 deep inside India :lol:

abhay rajput

Country flag

he gave phone interview on march 5 not on 27 Feb. Where he admitted of 2 pilot death on Pakistani channel.. it

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Search on Google where lgb comes in.

Nah I was not even one his forum that time..you can check my post.. but I remember you because you were the person who was asking about sikh pilot again and again..

Lgb bombs used were reported by media on the same day along with h4 .
As far as f16 pilots are considered they have both met there maker..

LOL LOL. THERE IS NO PROOF Pakistan used LGB mate. No where on google it says except on Indian media reports.

Pakistan USED REK BOMBS. And those REK Bombs were Released by JF-17

Kindly check your SU-30 Pilots, you are mistaking them for F-16 pilots

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
he gave phone interview on march 5 not on 27 Feb. Where he admitted of 2 pilot death on Pakistani channel.. it
Sure. Share the video. Lets analyze his claims. Cuz I know what he said. Lets others hears so that they know what a liar you are. Just to help you out, He made that assumption in Kamran Khan Show. Share the video and lets see if claims the death of 2 pilots or not

abhay rajput

Country flag
LOL LOL. THERE IS NO PROOF Pakistan used LGB mate. No where on google it says except on Indian media reports.

Pakistan USED REK BOMBS. And those REK Bombs were Released by JF-17

Kindly check your SU-30 Pilots, you are mistaking them for F-16 pilots
lol su 30 and m2k pilots have gotten recommendations on airforce day for stopping 24 jets .

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
lol su 30 and m2k pilots have gotten recommendations on airforce day for stopping 24 jets .
Stopping 24 JETS that didnt even cross Indian airspace and stayed in their own airspace? Mate do you see the irony in these recommendations ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stopping 24 JETS that didnt even cross Indian airspace and stayed in their own airspace? Mate do you see the irony in these recommendations ?

abhay rajput

Country flag
Sure. Share the video. Lets analyze his claims. Cuz I know what he said. Lets others hears so that they know what a liar you are. Just to help you out, He made that assumption in Kamran Khan Show. Share the video and lets see if claims the death of 2 pilots or not
Go check older Post .. i have heard him saying the 2nd pilot died.. Don't twist it and rek where do you bring that , huhh..? It was h4 and lgb.. I think there is even photo of h4 bomb

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here comes the guy with daddy issues(chink) :troll: @Sayaaf

Posting same question again and again,but not grasping the reality around it,

last time when he was here,his momin generals busy invading dawn office,now what is drama going on there?

Lemme guess, your generals want to finish off ik niaxi,as he is becoming more and more liable...:bplease:

abhay rajput

Country flag
Here comes the guy with daddy issues(chink) :troll: @Sayaaf

Posting same question again and again,but not grasping the reality around it,

last time when he was here,his momin generals busy invading dawn office,now what is drama going on there?

Lemme guess, your generals want to finish off ik niaxi,as he is becoming more and more liable...
I can't believe how delusional these Pakis are.. I mean they believe there jf17 shot down sukjoi , .. that's why there daddy Chinese buy su35 instead of jf17..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles