IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

gbarik5

Country flag
After theater commands , service chiefs will have less control over their services when compared as of now, so a 3* officer will have more control than a 4* officer, hence I think that theatre commanders should also be 4* ranks officers. In Print article I read that theatre commanders may be either a 3* or possibly 4* , but not sure
That makes cds the ultimate boss!! Air Defense Commander will be three star officer. Somewhere it's stated that MTC commander will be an Admiral.

Indrajit

Country flag
She's right according to Hindu scriptures.

In my Grandparents village, women accompany the body only till the outskirts of the cemetery. They don't even enter the cemetery let alone perform the last rites. If you go by Hindu scriptures, Bipin Rawat's soul is stuck in the living world right now and is being tormented without release.

Hindus right now are split between Trads vs Reformers. Trads say that Reformers will be the end of Hinduism as they'll liberalize the religion almost becoming Atheist and won't follow scriptures. Reformers say Trads will be the end of Hinduism as they are too conservative and follow what's written in the scriptures and don't adapt to the modern world.

If we go by the definition of "Sanatan Dharma" i.e Eternal Dharma, Trads seem to be right as the basics of the religion are timeless and don't change but since we are in a predominant LW environment, even basics of Hinduism are being seen as outdated and in need of reform.

I think Reformers will win and this'll lead to the death of the religion in the longrun as more fundamental Abrahamics takeover India from Atheistic Hindus.
If basics of religion are taken as timeless without any possibility of alteration, then Muslims and Christians are only telling what's in their basics by guaranteeing a place in hell to non believers. Maybe then we shouldn't bother about "insulting" twitter and Facebook posts.

Reformers should win this one. If Hinduism hadn't reformed over the centuries, then it would be a dead religion by now. Granted that there will always be a risk of some incoherence in the system but the alternate would be a quick death now instead of a possible one years from now.

Gen. Bipin Rawat's soul is not our business, it's for those in his family to decide how best they wanted to proceed. They have decided and we should respect that .

Vinash

Country flag
If basics of religion are taken as timeless without any possibility of alteration, then Muslims and Christians are only telling what's in their basics by guaranteeing a place in hell to non believers. Maybe then we shouldn't bother about "insulting" twitter and Facebook posts.

Reformers should win this one. If Hinduism hadn't reformed over the centuries, then it would be a dead religion by now. Granted that there will always be a risk of some incoherence in the system but the alternate would be a quick death now instead of a possible one years from now.

Gen. Bipin Rawat's soul is not our business, it's for those in his family to decide how best they wanted to proceed. They have decided and we should respect that .
Disagree with this. I'd say Hinduism's fall began when Hindus started to liberalize and believe in the nonsense of "peace".

Even today, Hindus with 75% population share act like cvks because they've largely liberalized and reformed.

A 75% Traditional population would have made M's and X's shake in their boots unlike the current situation where a largely liberalized H population tries to play the victim card even when up against minorities.

As for Bipin's funeral, I merely posted what Hindu scriptures say. I neither agree nor disagree with it.

Indrajit

Country flag
Disagree with this. I'd say Hinduism's fall began when Hindus started to liberalize and believe in the nonsense of "peace".

Even today, Hindus with 75% population share act like cvks because they've largely liberalized and reformed.

A 75% Traditional population would have made M's and X's shake in their boots unlike the current situation where a largely liberalized H population tries to play the victim card even when up against minorities.

As for Bipin's funeral, I merely posted what Hindu scriptures say. I neither agree nor disagree with it.
My turn to disagree. Hinduism, by its very nature cannot be straight jacketed like Abrahamic faiths. Attempts to do that are doomed, what can be had is a sense of oneness while allowing different traditions to hold their own. A liberalized tradition is but another of the many branches already existing.

Arguing that the current situation sees Hindus not causing shaking in the boots of some begs the question as to what stopped them at an earlier time of history. Liberalisation was hardly the cause for the history being so filled with horror for Hindus. The argument being made, imo, doesn't stand.

Vinash

Country flag
My turn to disagree. Hinduism, by its very nature cannot be straight jacketed like Abrahamic faiths. Attempts to do that are doomed, what can be had is a sense of oneness while allowing different traditions to hold their own. A liberalized tradition is but another of the many branches already existing.

Arguing that the current situation sees Hindus not causing shaking in the boots of some begs the question as to what stopped them at an earlier time of history. Liberalisation was hardly the cause for the history being so filled with horror for Hindus. The argument being made, imo, doesn't stand.
The core tenants of Hinduism are non-negotiable.

Being open to change doesn't mean you can play around with basics.

A liberalized version of Hinduism that seeks to be another branch isn't a problem but a liberalized version that seeks to reform entire Hinduism is a huge problem and right now, I'd say that's the case.

There are numerous examples but I'll give this recent example.

This guy on Twitter is a Hindu "liberal" who was attacking Bharadwajspeaks i.e a conservative guy for calling out BJP's antics. This liberal Hindu is happy to welcome an enemy as his SIL. Too much Liberalization will end up slitting your own throat.
FGd9T5BUUAQJPfh.png

daya

Country flag

Saab, yaha maano to theek, na maano to theek. Sabse achchhi baat ye ki aapka sar kalam nahi kiya jaata, aapke haath paon nahi kaate jaate kisi kitaab ki be-adabi ke naam par...

here2where

The core tenants of Hinduism are non-negotiable.

Being open to change doesn't mean you can play around with basics.

A liberalized version of Hinduism that seeks to be another branch isn't a problem but a liberalized version that seeks to reform entire Hinduism is a huge problem and right now, I'd say that's the case.

There are numerous examples but I'll give this recent example.

This guy on Twitter is a Hindu "liberal" who was attacking Bharadwajspeaks i.e a conservative guy for calling out BJP's antics. This liberal Hindu is happy to welcome an enemy as his SIL. Too much Liberalization will end up slitting your own throat.
View attachment 125440
If daughter lighting pyre condemns the atman to spend eternity among mortals, then ABVajpayee's also will be giving company to Gen BiRa.

The best thing that differentiates Hinduism from Abrahamic faiths is its water like quality - take the shape of the container, flow with the changing times while still retaining its life-giving properties. A few sections of Hindus tried to "own" hinduism and dictate how it should be practiced. But these are the days of harijan priests and no one "tells" how things should be done. To each his comfort and to his maker. Faith is ultimately to provide succor to troubled minds and lives.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles