Has the CIA already stolen India's Aadhaar database?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Cia stealing Aadhaar should be easy for them.
This is one of reasons I didn't like Aadhar and did not get it until it was made compulsory. They have too much info on the individual. Bank account's, fingerprints, data on domicile, housing all of it in a single convenient place. A resourceful agency (cia) sees a gold mine.

Khagesh

Raw can Hire spies from foreign countries .
for example , Edward Snowden (an american CIA Agent ) was trained in India ............and he was used Against USA by other spy agencies .
RAW and Edward Snowden. :biggrin2:.

Rabinder Singh ka kya kar liya RAW ne?

But seriously sir ji, RAW itself has been hired by CIA.

Why else did the Indian Govt. took as command the need to implement demonetize, when it was a mere advise from USAID.

Why else do you think it is important to push the whole country towards digital money. So everything you pay for becomes known to someone who is interested in your political views.

But if you think about it, may be it is not as difficult to piss on all the best laid plans of men and mice. Ab dekho 200 ka note simple note badli or new note introduction hoga. 2000 ka note bhi to new note introduction ho sakta tha.

airtel

Country flag

Why else did the Indian Govt. took as command the need to implement demonetize, when it was a mere advise from USAID.

Why else do you think it is important to push the whole country towards digital money. So everything you pay for becomes known to someone who is interested in your political views.

But if you think about it, may be it is not as difficult to piss on all the best laid plans of men and mice. Ab dekho 200 ka note simple note badli or new note introduction hoga. 2000 ka note bhi to new note introduction ho sakta tha.
If Raw & Indian Government are working for them then they can also Give all the data (from rashan card / Voter Id card ) to CIA .
What is the need of hacking ?

Mangal

Country flag
I was into hacking and other stuff till few years ago. My experience with the dark web back then tells me that only people who really have issues with their privacy being infringed are those who are involved in stuff that they don't want others to Know that they are doing or consider it illegal. Hacking, terror related recruitment are few of them. The normal people are not concerned with it. What they are concerned with and are effected with is the loosing their lives or their loved ones in some terror attack that may have been stopped by monitoring online activities. Right to privacy cannot and shouldn't be absolute and considered holy Grail. We are not living in normal times.

airtel

Country flag

May be They are hired By KGB or Mossad or any other ? :rofl:

Even if Raw & Indian Government is working for CIA what can we do ?
Even EVM machines are hacked according to Some People .:laugh::laugh:

Bharat Ek Khoj

Edward Snowden (an american CIA Agent ) was trained in India
Trained in india is a big statement. He was in india for just a week and learned few skills about hacking. He could have learned the same thing back in USA too.

airtel

Country flag
Trained in india is a big statement. He was in india for just a week and learned few skills about hacking. He could have learned the same thing back in USA too.

He was an ex employee of Dell and an Ex- CIA agent so He was already knowledgeable ..........few Days of training is sufficient for such person .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I was into hacking and other stuff till few years ago. My experience with the dark web back then tells me that only people who really have issues with their privacy being infringed are those who are involved in stuff that they don't want others to Know that they are doing or consider it illegal. Hacking, terror related recruitment are few of them. The normal people are not concerned with it. What they are concerned with and are effected with is the loosing their lives or their loved ones in some terror attack that may have been stopped by monitoring online activities. Right to privacy cannot and shouldn't be absolute and considered holy Grail. We are not living in normal times.
This is not the case anymore; everything is going online these days; including money.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bro can u make a thread about hacking and other cool stuff, would be very helpful for us Jingo's

Bharat Ek Khoj

He was an ex employee of Dell and an Ex- CIA agent so He was already knowledgeable ..........few Days of training is sufficient for such person .
My point is still the same. He could have learned the same techniques anywhere else. He took certification in india which is available to anyone. Words 'Trained in india'' seems like he learned how to exploit USA security.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Cia stealing Aadhaar should be easy for them.
This is one of reasons I didn't like Aadhar and did not get it until it was made compulsory. They have too much info on the individual. Bank account's, fingerprints, data on domicile, housing all of it in a single convenient place. A resourceful agency (cia) sees a gold mine.
I still dont have adhar card. Bank just keep informing me, cellular service just keep messaging me.

airtel

Country flag
My point is still the same. He could have learned the same techniques anywhere else. He took certification in india which is available to anyone. Words 'Trained in india'' seems like he learned how to exploit USA security.
He was already a professional hacker ...................most probably RAW trained him about some hacking tools and software ..........so that he could work for FSB .

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Interesting you should say that. What about a RAW agent? He might be a terrorist from the perspective of Pakistan?

Also, what if Congress comes to power and you are a BJP minister? Again, you are an easy target.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
To file IT returns you need Aadhar.. to prevent your pan card from being cancelled you need Aadhaar etc etc

Mangal

Country flag
This is not the case anymore; everything is going online these days; including money.
Back then dose not means in 90's. Earlier to 2010 I was very active. Now I don't have time to invest into it but that doesn't means I am out of sync. Things were pretty much same. What we see in India today were all available in Western countries back then be it Android phones, wi- fi etc.
And btw ..those who are really into all these stuff know the tricks of the trade to protect themselves. I personally used to change my Mac address and used a VPN always. Few other things that I did may be considered ilegal so can't discuss here but even if I did some pretty bad stuff the law would end up knocking at someone else doors in some other state.

airtel

Country flag
Also, what if Congress comes to power and you are a BJP minister? Again, you are an easy target.
Congress or BJP have all the Information like address & Names of Ministers ....................Getting finger print is not difficult .

Bharat Ek Khoj

He was already a professional hacker ...................most probably RAW trained him about some hacking tools and software ..........so that he could work for KGB .
Russians are among the best hackers in the world other than USA and China. KGB doesn't exist. But if you are talking about their national security agency ( FSB, i think) then they can train better than india.

airtel

Country flag

There are cryptocurrencies ( Like Litecoin , Bitcoins Etc ) Governments can not track their transactions .

Bharat Ek Khoj

Back then dose not means in 90's. Earlier to 2010 I was very active. Now I don't have time to invest into it but that doesn't means I am out of sync. Things were pretty much same. What we see in India today were all available in Western countries back then be it Android phones, wi- fi etc.
And btw ..those who are really into all these stuff know the tricks of the trade to protect themselves. I personally used to change my Mac address and used a VPN always. Few other things that I did may be considered ilegal so can't discuss here but even if I did some pretty bad stuff the law would end up knocking at someone else doors in some other state.
Normal guy still can't protect itself over internet no matter how careful he/she is. Forget VPN, with few tricks someone can be traced even if he/she is using Tor. Today majority of VPN providers log IP addresses. And many are run by USA gov itself worldwide, so VPN can't be trusted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles