The Mexican president says his country has proof that illegal shipments of the powerful opioid drug fentanyl are arriving from China.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The Mexican president says his country has proof that illegal shipments of the powerful opioid drug fentanyl are arriving from China.

A container with hidden packages of the drug was intercepted in the Pacific port of Lázaro Cárdenas, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said.

"We already have proof," he said, adding that he would ask the Chinese government to help stop the shipments.

KurtisBrian

Country flag

A container with hidden packages of the drug was intercepted in the Pacific port of Lázaro Cárdenas, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said.

"We already have proof," he said, adding that he would ask the Chinese government to help stop the shipments.

Catholic drug dealers from Latin America, who have been addicting and killing people for decades, going to try blaming China for cocaine too?

NotASussyBoi

Country flag

i dont remember it much but cartel get alot of materials from China , heck a good lot of drugs are imported from China

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Catholic drug dealers from Latin America, who have been addicting and killing people for decades, going to try blaming China for cocaine too?
1683379716639.png

drug dealers are every where, In Canada too and in the USA too, the banks do Money laundering , american banks are known to do Money laundering in fact the biggest drug dealers are in the USA and are american, by the way the USA also arms the Mexican drug dealers and fentanyl was a drug given by US doctors to their patients addiction started by american doctors

when drug dealers legalize drugs
1683379490228.png

Cannabis legalization in Canada
1683379345356.png
Alberta
https://www.alberta.ca › cannabis-legalization-in-canada

The Government of Canada legalized, regulated and restricted access to cannabis on October 17, 2018. Under federal legislation: adults can possess up to 30 ...

Federal legislation
The Government of Canada legalized, regulated and restricted access to cannabis on October 17, 2018.

Under federal legislation:

• adults can possess up to 30 grams of legally-produced cannabis
  • adults can grow up to four cannabis plants per household
  • the minimum age for purchase and use is 18 years of age, but provinces can increase the age limit
  • licensed production of cannabis is controlled by the federal government
  • distribution and sale of cannabis is controlled by the provincial government
  • new provisions to address drug- and alcohol-impaired driving have been established

if el chapo would had been Canadian he would be free

1683379581579.png

Last edited:

Abhijat

Country flag
When did Ganja became an abusive drug ? I thought it was 'prasad' only.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
muh choyneez sellin' drugzz and making awar current-future genereshuns complacent reeeeeeeeee

meanwhile 3 letter feds be like,
1683390035214.png

maybe chinks really smuggling hard drugs via mexico and all, fo them it's just revenge for opium war and karma repayment; but then there is also C I A and their own 'drug war' on their 'own' (supposedly) people 😒

makes me think we might need to check who's facilitating all drug trades back home, all udta punjab and naarth eastern states et al, is it done by local 'feds' here *cough RAW cough IB*

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
muh choyneez sellin' drugzz and making awar current-future genereshuns complacent reeeeeeeeee

meanwhile 3 letter feds be like,
View attachment 203339

maybe chinks really smuggling hard drugs via mexico and all, fo them it's just revenge for opium war and karma repayment; but then there is also C I A and their own 'drug war' on their 'own' (supposedly) people 😒

makes me think we might need to check who's facilitating all drug trades back home, all udta punjab and naarth eastern states et al, is it done by local 'feds' here *cough RAW cough IB*
I know the video is in Spanish but just see the title
The DEA controls the drug trafficker in Mexico: Jalife

those are old news, in Mexico most people think the americans hide their drug dealers

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Are you familiar with the origins of HSBC? It was set up to bankroll the opium business in the early to mid 19th century . I'd say they're going back to their roots. Wonder why's everybody surprised by this move of theirs?
we are in Mexico aware of that the mexican president as these

The United States must address causes of drug use in its population. President AMLO conference

the american society has become a society without values see jerry springer what kind of people appear

Cheat on their wives and husbands
abandonr the family claim to love their children but bail the nuclear family

their music iss full of drug relatred promosion

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

The Reason China might be doing this
Even Chinese companies are shifting away from mainland China going towards new developing greener pastures with younger population and cheap cost and labour.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
When i watched the Narcos and Breaking Bad, i always wondering how they could one side pray to God, one side kill people like animals ...
it shows how ignorant you are since any one who really knows Christianity knows killing is a sin so before making your statement better read ignorance is not a excuse read and read and think, it shows only your comments are ignorant comments of a person who does not care really to study, you watch TV but do not read

rockdog

Country flag
it shows how ignorant you are since any one who really knows Christianity knows killing is a sin so before making your statement better read ignorance is not a excuse read and read and think, it shows only your comments are ignorant comments of a person who does not care really to study, you watch TV but do not read
I m commenting the TV drama, what's wrong with you? over sensitive?

rockdog

Country flag
U mean the first batch of Spanish who came to American during Year 1400-1500 like Francisco Pizarro were from NGO?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles