American journalist and writer Gonzalo Lira has passed away in Ukrainian captivity

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
I watched a couple of his videos last year. He seemed well intentioned, albeit slightly eccentric. Interestingly, he held India and Indians in high regard, and thought the future belongs to us. What I don't get is why he didn't bail out of Ukraine sooner. It's almost as if he had a death wish.

Anyway, Om shanti to him. No one deserves to be killed for having an opinion. US let one of its citizens die knowing fully well what lay in store for him in captivity, and his death pays put to the West's claim of being champions of free speech.

The3Amigos

Country flag
I watched a couple of his videos last year. He seemed well intentioned, albeit slightly eccentric. Interestingly, he held India and Indians in high regard, and thought the future belongs to us. What I don't get is why he didn't bail out of Ukraine sooner. It's almost as if he had a death wish.

Anyway, Om shanti to him. No one deserves to be killed for having an opinion. US let one of its citizens die knowing fully well what lay in store for him in captivity, and his death pays put to the West's claim of being champions of free speech.
Biden only cares about making big money in his personal war. He has little to no regard for American lives. And Gonzalo Lira paid for it with his own life. Biden is shameful and does not deserve to be president.

Roshan

Country flag
He was willing to pay the ultimate price for the truth and freedom of speech which always deserves respect and exposed the US and the West like few others did which was why they allowed him to die despite him being imprisoned for many months now. Om Shanti.

The3Amigos

Country flag
He was willing to pay the ultimate price for the truth and freedom of speech which always deserves respect and exposed the US and the West like few others did which was why they allowed him to die despite him being imprisoned for many months now. Om Shanti.
Exactly. Biden only cares about making trillions in his personal war. Biden is not fit to be president.

Roshan

Country flag
Exactly. Biden only cares about making trillions in his personal war. Biden is not fit to be president.
Not being a gender confused troon parroting establishment talking points and PC inanities was another reason why they allowed him to die. They rescued some black tranny basketball player I think last year. Priorities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles