HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

biswaranjanrath.sipu

I had heard that some people used to call it as "predator eagle" during the first flight of lch TD-1.
But the true name of this huge baby will be decided by its true parents like HAL(mother) and Indian armed force(father). As a guest we can only suggest the name for this mighty baby.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Just like in 007 movie, Golden Eye ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhi9

Country flag
HAL Kartikeya, god of war and battle

HAL RUDRAM Rudram, one of the most sacred hymns of Hinduism found both in the Rig and the Yajur Vedas and addressed to Rudra, invokes him as Shiva in several instances

HAL PARASHU Axe: (Parashu):The parashu is the weapon of Lord Shiva who gave it to Parashurama, sixth Avatar of Vishnu, whose name means "Rama with the axe" and also taught him its mastery.
HAL Nandī: (The epithet "Nandi Vaahana").Nandī, also known as Nandin, is the name of the bull that serves as Shiva's mount

and my Favourite HAL Bhairava: Bhairava (Sanskrit: भैरव), "terrible" or "frightful", is a fierce form associated with annihilation

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
HAL SHOOL as in spear

Last edited:

mans.randhawa

Can anyone please list major differences between Rudra and LCH as i don't see many , if that's the case why HAL is squandering money on this variant ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles